Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

mind the walrus posted:

I like to imagine he's single because of his mad pussy-spotting game.

Plot twist his wife had an affair and ran away with a man named Wally and the books are his coping mechanism for finding the bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Trig Discipline posted:

humping his stuffed squid on top of a plate of catnip.

Time to update the ol' bucket list, I guess.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Stoatbringer posted:

Time to update the ol' bucket list, I guess.

A stuffed squid? Pff, that's like a realdoll for cats who can't manage to gently caress a real squid.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Someone please tell me that this isn't genuine.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Memento posted:

You know god drat well it is. Satire is dead. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so loving depressing.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Memento posted:

loving hell.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Memento posted:

Get A BRAIN! Morans

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mushika posted:

Whoa, that's news to me.

Yeah, it's called a Dumpkin.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, it's called a Dumpkin.

Well, I suppose you learn something new every day.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Memento posted:

Death is too good for our nation.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That sign is from years ago.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

That sign is from years ago.

And just as true today! :patriot:

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Photoshopped. A North Korean would never ignore an opportunity for free and easy protein like that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Y'know those foreign movie posters where it looks like they just guess what the movie was about based on the title? Yeah turns out that's not limited to foreign countries

Whoever made this poster had the quotes, they had the picture of Dustin Hoffman, so clearly they had received promotional material to work with. I imagine him sitting down at his big drafting table, and he's like, "Oh no, I have to get this poster ready by tonight, but they didn't include any pictures of the titular straw dogs! Oh dear oh dear. I suppose I'll just have to use one of the straw dog photos from my files. I don't think anyone will be upset, straw dogs do tend to look alike after all. I just have to hope the straw dogs in the film aren't especially noteworthy, I'd hate to be accused of misrepresenting the contents of the film!"

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/IvoryGazelle/status/862138875828940800

https://twitter.com/nopoweradeinusa/status/949424933465088001

https://twitter.com/AshgriffoTV/status/949768967790432262

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

https://twitter.com/rebeccareilly__/status/950146272748589057

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There was a bigger dog that came into my bank with those things on the other day (think it was a labradoodle). It made little clicky noises on the floor and the dog must have gotten a kick out of that because he kept tapping and tapping and tapping with this huge smile and wagging tail.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Whippet good :3:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Marcade posted:

Whippet good :3:

:whip:

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Is your dog making too much noise?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

It isn't just that. Ijiwaru (Waruiji with the first two and last two syllables swapped) means "malicious" in Japanese.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nebrilos posted:

It isn't just that. Ijiwaru (Waruiji with the first two and last two syllables swapped) means "malicious" in Japanese.

This is a cool thing to learn but nothing for me beats how https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagaku_Sentai_Dynaman had genetic mutant enemies called Jashinka, or jashin (evil) + shinka (evolution) = Evilution :3:

(Source: not anime nerd, Nickelodeon parody dub nerd)

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Any chance I get that's even half relevant to link to Carrie Underwood Releases Complex, Multi-Part Prog Rock–Inspired ‘Sunday Night Football’ Theme Song I will take. That's my favorite Onion article of all time and I know that nobody else gives a poo poo.

"...the former American Idol winner’s seven-part suite reportedly paints a rich sonic tapestry that utilizes analog synthesizer riffs, 12-string guitar arpeggios, and pastoral flute accompaniment. In addition, Underwood’s copious lyrics take listeners deep into a richly imagined alternate realm known as the Gridiron, a medieval world populated by monstrous linebackers, scantily clad harlequin dancers, and winged footballs...."

Thank you.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Olaf The Stout posted:

"...the former American Idol winner’s seven-part suite reportedly paints a rich sonic tapestry that utilizes analog synthesizer riffs, 12-string guitar arpeggios, and pastoral flute accompaniment. In addition, Underwood’s copious lyrics take listeners deep into a richly imagined alternate realm known as the Gridiron, a medieval world populated by monstrous linebackers, scantily clad harlequin dancers, and winged footballs...."

Thank you.

I just cracked up at "mellotron"

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/Strange_Animals/status/946830714179239936

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Woebin posted:

Honestly, the only thing I dislike about Guy Goodbody is all the complaining about Guy Goodbody.

I take that as a yes.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Yeah if Game of Thrones taught me one thing it's that pushing bran can result in a shitstorm.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Trig Discipline posted:

Yeah if Game of Thrones taught me one thing it's that pushing bran can result in a shitstorm.

God drat, Trig :stonklol:.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Trig Discipline posted:

Goddamn dude, haha

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Trig Discipline posted:

:vince:

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016

PittTheElder posted:

Is your dog making too much noise?

The ref. is good, but if you had said too little then you could have finished with Dog Clogs!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyrfbQ6Tkdw

https://twitter.com/FattMernandez/status/950543426432352256

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

There was a bigger dog that came into my bank with those things on the other day (think it was a labradoodle). It made little clicky noises on the floor and the dog must have gotten a kick out of that because he kept tapping and tapping and tapping with this huge smile and wagging tail.

Dogs make that noise naturally, though. :confused: It's one of their least endearing features.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Chrpno posted:

I just cracked up at "mellotron"

Why?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

My own attempt to find it on Google only raised more questions than answers

https://i.imgur.com/p8P9c4i.mp4

That's the rapper Stitches who you may know from his hit song "Brick in Yo Face" which is about him being a bad-rear end coke dealer or from his constant exclamations of "gently caress a job!" Pretty sure he's still under 25. He got kinda fat after he got into codeine, and he now has a teddy bear tattoo on his forehead.

The other guy is Big LA who is Mike Busey's sidekick. You may know him from...hanging out with Mike Busey. Have you been to The Gathering in the last few years? If so, you've probably seen Busey, Big LA, and the assorted girls known as Busey's Beauties. They dance and strip and whatever and all live at the Sausage Castle in Florida. Stitches is also from Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I hate my home state. :smith: