Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I agree, Vince totally would've posterized both those guys if he was a few years younger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Giving Ball credit for Julius Randle's energy is extremely hosed up.

Kings should've left Bogdano....whatever... in the game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
What if Globetrotters but both teams Generals

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Rick posted:

What if Globetrotters but both teams Generals

lmao

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I agree, Vince totally would've posterized both those guys if he was a few years younger.

I still can't believe that Vince loving Carter is the last remaining star from the early 2000s. I seriously would have never guessed it

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
LMAO Lonzo

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

hahahah

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

don't gently caress the crowd out of tacos

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

:toot:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I have absolutely done that Lonzo “shot you miss that hits the ground and bounces a foot” IRL.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
lillard is out tonight

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Please play defense today thunder tia

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
The Pacers think 3 point defense is optional

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I love Ricky of all things in this world, but if you are relying on him to score the lions share of points you are going to be in for some major disappointment.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Hmmm didn't know Favors was out tonight

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

PotatoJudge posted:

The Pacers think 3 point defense is optional

It takes 65 year old Big Al a while to get out there

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Lockback posted:

I love Ricky of all things in this world, but if you are relying on him to score the lions share of points you are going to be in for some major disappointment.

Have you heard about the OKC basketball team who love to let unassuming scorers have career nights against them?

Ah! Senior Moment! Ricky no longer is with Minny! That may explain a few things...

Mr. Mambold fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jan 11, 2018

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

MelancholyMark posted:

Hmmm didn't know Favors was out tonight

He's probably being traded to the Bulls along with a second round pick for Mirotic

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Cool Buff Man posted:

He's probably being traded to the Bulls along with a second round pick for Mirotic

Mmmm I dunno why they would need to fake an injury report for that lol

I dunno how the hell we're in this game right now, Donovan already with 3 fouls and Hood's thumb or something might be jammed

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Athanatos posted:

It takes 65 year old Big Al a while to get out there

True, but it started well before he got out there. Hopefully fatigue catches up with the Heat.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

MelancholyMark posted:

Mmmm I dunno why they would need to fake an injury report for that lol

I dunno how the hell we're in this game right now, Donovan already with 3 fouls and Hood's thumb or something might be jammed

I'm just willing the trade into existence, I really really want there to be a player who forces his way onto the Jazz

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Cool Buff Man posted:

I'm just willing the trade into existence, I really really want there to be a player who forces his way onto the Jazz

Please no. After Boozer and then Kanter I don't ever want another big who doesn't play D.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Mr. Mambold posted:

Have you heard about the OKC basketball team who love to let unassuming scorers have career nights against them?

Ah! Senior Moment! Ricky no longer is with Minny! That may explain a few things...

Ha, for a moment you lived in a beautiful reality.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

MelancholyMark posted:

Please no. After Boozer and then Kanter I don't ever want another big who doesn't play D.

That's DRTG superstar Carlos Boozer to you

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

MelancholyMark posted:

Both of those bigs are fun and good

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh no i have to root against doug

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Jarrett Allen just blocked Drummond so god damned hard ahhh nobody knows how good that kid is

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It's sad how transparently insecure Porzingis's game is when he's matched up with a younger, superior version of himself

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Jrue vs Tyreke tonight and I can't wait to watch it.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

zipser is such a loving scrub, it sucks so much that i can't even pretend that the extra bones guy does cool poo poo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
PLEASE PLAY WELL TODAY OKC

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh my god mcdermott and zipser are guarding each other

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
lol at all of this

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Does there exist a supercut somewhere of all the closeup shots of Tibbs?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
please okc not tonight NOT TONIGHT

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

Does there exist a supercut somewhere of all the closeup shots of Tibbs?

Don't do that to yourself

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Metapod posted:

please okc not tonight NOT TONIGHT

The Melo/Russ P&R to get a switch is a good idea...unless it means Jimmy Butler is switching on Melo. Kinda maybe not a good play to run.

If it makes you feel any better it looks right now that bad Wiggins is playing tonight after good Wiggins showed up against Cleveland.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lockback posted:

Don't do that to yourself

I'd need like 2 images of constipated looking tibbs and then just edit in different scores and teams.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i will never get tired of pj tucker shutting down 7' 300lb guys in the post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

The Tuck Wagon