Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Lmao they made her look less cartoonish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
My wife's birthday is in a couple of weeks and she needs these. When? When will they come out? :bubblewoop:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'd rig up the Trixie pop to do her scream laugh every time the head bobbles...

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I'd set them all on fire.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
nice homophobia

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Trig Discipline posted:

nice homophobia

I'm v self hating :<

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

esperterra posted:

I'm v self hating :<

:smith:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

(j/k i just hate funko pops!!)

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I was just being silly. I think they’re hideous.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

One might even say they're homophobic.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Flyinglemur posted:

My wife's birthday is in a couple of weeks and she needs these. When? When will they come out? :bubblewoop:

Someone on reddit said this January.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Courtney is now the second Drag Race person to enter the UK Celebrity Big Brother house.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Oh poo poo. I need to watch this season.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Pan Dulce posted:

Someone on reddit said this January.

Thank you so much.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Hope this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone know if old seasons are on a streaming service? The last season I watched all the way through had Jujubee as a contestant.

Also, anyone know if more Trixie and Katja episodes are coming out on Viceland? There’s only four eps, and I’m hoping for more.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LadyPictureShow posted:

Hope this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone know if old seasons are on a streaming service? The last season I watched all the way through had Jujubee as a contestant.

Also, anyone know if more Trixie and Katja episodes are coming out on Viceland? There’s only four eps, and I’m hoping for more.

At least in Japan and Germany, some of the old seasons are on Netflix.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
The third season of Eastsiders came out a month ago, if you haven't watched the show it's really good.

e: it's all on Netflix

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jan 4, 2018

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

LadyPictureShow posted:

There's two or three next week 1/8, replaying 1/9 but they're not showing up as new on my DVR for some reason

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

LadyPictureShow posted:

If you're in Canada, every season is on OUTTv GO, which is cheap as hell and also gets new episodes night of.

e: except for season one ofc, because beyonce

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

LadyPictureShow posted:

if you're in australia, every season except the first is on Stan. they've also got both seasons of all-stars, and a little bit of untucked (not enough)

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

LadyPictureShow posted:

I don't know, something happened. For a while there, most of the seasons were available on Hulu and Amazon Prime, but they all disappeared a couple of weeks ago.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
I've been trying to figure out the best way to watch Drag Race Live this season.

I've been using Playstation Vue for a while, but it hasn't had any Viacom stations for about the same length of time.

I did a free trial of Direct TV Now, which has terrible buffering issues and won't stream to my Chromecast for whatever reason.

I just started a free trial of Sling TV, and there are no buffering issues, but it has some framerate problems, and I'm not convinced that it's streaming even at 720p, but it will at least work on my Chromecast, even if the user interface is terrible.

I also read about Philo TV which is only $16 for 37 channels (no sports, which who cares), but you need a Roku to stream on your TV.

Any other suggestions?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

OMG Courtney's skirt fell off while she was entering the house...

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Pinwiz11 posted:

OMG Courtney's skirt fell off while she was entering the house...

On purpose?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Nihonniboku posted:

On purpose?

Very possibly. Still combo fabulous/hilarious.

Or as Bianca put it... https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdli7BsBfst/

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
if you haven't watched Eastsiders you really, really should

it's on Netflix and a great black comedy/romance

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Pellisworth posted:

if you haven't watched Eastsiders you really, really should

it's on Netflix and a great black comedy/romance

I was in love with the German guy in the first two seasons. Did he return?

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

I was in love with the German guy in the first two seasons. Did he return?

I think he's supposed to be Swiss?

I agree he's absolutely dreamy, but only has a minor role in season 3.

The episodes are short, less than 30min each, so it's an easy Netflix binge. DO IT.

e: wanna marry Jeremy

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jan 9, 2018

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Pellisworth posted:

I think he's supposed to be Swiss?

I agree he's absolutely dreamy, but only has a minor role in season 3.

The episodes are short, less than 30min each, so it's an easy Netflix binge. DO IT.

e: wanna marry Jeremy

Omg, I just googled him since I haven't watched the first two seasons in a while. I forgot how goofy adorable he was. And it finally made me realize why I had such a crush on this goofy looking straight guy I used to work with, because he looks exactly like Jeremy, but with crazy curly hair.

Should I assume Constance Wu isn't back, given that she is a big megastar now?

Edit: I should probably just rewatch the whole thing.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Finally watched All Stars 2 and while I was kind of surprised by Alaska's meltdown at the end, I guess I can't be surprised when she spent most of her two seasons acknowledging that she is actually a brat.

For those who watched it in real time, was the differential between Season 8 and AS2? I was surprised to see Detox try and do Nancy Grace after Acid Betty bombed so hard only to fall into the same trap, but then realized she might not have seen it due to filming timing.

^burtle fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jan 9, 2018

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

^burtle posted:

For those who watched it in real time, was the differential between Season 8 and AS2? I was surprised to see Detox try and do Nancy Grace after Acid Betty bombed so hard only to fall into the same trap, but then realized she might not have seen it due to filming timing.

I think they filmed All Stars 2 right after season 8, so she wouldn't have known.

Also, shocked that they got Constance Wu back for season 3 of Eastsiders. Also, Colby Keller. Yeah, he's hot, but are we still trying to make his trump supporting rear end mainstream now?

Edit: gently caress, his character is really annoying.

Nihonniboku fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jan 9, 2018

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Hiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I saw Werq the World when they came through in November and even my reality show-hating husband had a good time (BECAUSE SHANGELA). They're coming back in June! :dance:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Hiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I saw Werq the World when they came through in November and even my reality show-hating husband had a good time (BECAUSE SHANGELA). They're coming back in June! :dance:

I've had tickets to it twice in different cities and had to bail both times! :mad:

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Final episode of Dragula season 2 is up!

Trixie and Katya show returns Jan 24th.

Also, do we have a new thread for AS3?

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Dear Prudence posted:

Final episode of Dragula season 2 is up!

Part 1 of it up, finally. The sheer amount of camp almost made up for the 2 weeks of withdrawal

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Dear Prudence posted:

Also, do we have a new thread for AS3?

I'm working on it now, I expect to have it up a week before the premiere.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

CHiRAL posted:

Part 1 of it up, finally. The sheer amount of camp almost made up for the 2 weeks of withdrawal

Yeah I'm not sure why they took such a long break. I loved the brothers look during the dinner though. Category is: Dr Frankenfurter Eleganza!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I can't get All-Stars on Spanish Netflix. :smith:

Merrill
Dec 30, 2008

Challenged by gravity
Fun Shoe
A friend who has never watched the show wants to get caught up for All Stars 3. What episodes do you think are the best intros to the queens?

For instance, we’ll be watching Bitch Perfect because it has strong performances from Chi Chi and Thorgy - and might follow it with New Age Queens to show some of their other qualities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Merrill posted:

A friend who has never watched the show wants to get caught up for All Stars 3. What episodes do you think are the best intros to the queens?

For instance, we’ll be watching Bitch Perfect because it has strong performances from Chi Chi and Thorgy - and might follow it with New Age Queens to show some of their other qualities.

The John waters episode for Tracy Martel and Kennedy.

I don't care if it's not their best episode. It's one of the best in the series. Just like the Willam boat episode.

• Locked thread