Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

peter gabriel posted:

Hey I could provide some good evidence you know

The *other* one.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
"I'm not insecure, I'm not insecure" I continue to insist as another cargo run crashes to desktop

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

alphabettitouretti posted:

Galarox can you do this but make it say Chris Roberts Life of Lyin'

It even has a crashed spaceship on it already so half the work is done.
I made this but I'm saving it until the thread goes to poo poo as a sort of break glass in case of emergency meme.

Bayonnefrog
Nov 9, 2017

Streetroller posted:

So Here's The Deal: I'm suing Chris Roberts for consumer fraud in small claims court.
Everything he's ever said will be used against him as a public figure, and his litany of LLC shell companies don't protect him.
He either comes to Jersey to defend himself, or get's a default judgment of being a fraud.

loving blow me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojx7VcbowYQ

Hi there!

About how much do you expect to win?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Dusty Lens posted:

I wonder if it's just Star Citizen and its dedication to ensuring that hallways are well mopped that's brought out the MAGAs or if it's a long running Wing Commander tradition that I was unaware of.
WC literature that cured Ben's eye is... not very good.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Beet Wagon posted:

High. Or rather, the overlap between being a MAGA chud and being a highly vocal white knight is high.

Does this intersect with other groups that are high?

Dusty Lens posted:

I wonder if it's just Star Citizen and its dedication to ensuring that hallways are well mopped that's brought out the MAGAs or if it's a long running Wing Commander tradition that I was unaware of.

Milsims come with a eye-rolley group of people that occasionally demand that you salute the fake colonel in the game or risk getting yelled at. Science-fiction milsims are somehow worse.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
What was his opinion though?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

a venn diagram of citizens, trumpets and pc master racists is pretty much a circle

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

https://giant.gfycat.com/DearSpanishDouglasfirbarkbeetle.webm

Of course, the great irony here is at the end of this scene the dude labeled as CIG gets owned into the stone age :kayak:

Bayonnefrog
Nov 9, 2017

Beet Wagon posted:

They don't seem to be handling the eurogamer article especially well either :ohdear:

What a friendly, welcoming community they have there.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Bayonnefrog posted:

Hi there!

About how much do you expect to win?

Expected amount triples every lawsuit.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
"You can't handle the truth!" describes p much every backer at this point lol

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Bayonnefrog posted:

Rub?

TheAgent posted:

"You can't handle the truth!" describes p much every backer at this point lol

I'm quite enjoying 'Oh yeah, well come back NEXT year and say that, hater.'

Hav fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Jan 10, 2018

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Bayonnefrog posted:

It's not his fault. As you can see I was being incredibly inflammatory. I should have known better than to exist and not think this game is going to cure cancer. My fault, everyone.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beet Wagon posted:

It's not his fault. As you can see I was being incredibly inflammatory. I should have known better than to exist and not think this game is going to cure cancer. My fault, everyone.

u r a insecure looser

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

I wonder.

Suppose someone purchases something from company X and requests a refund. Then you get a letter from company X that says (among other things) that you are not entitled to a refund from company X, you should address your inquiry to company Y, but you really aren't entitled to a refund in any case.

Then after some additional back and forth, you get a letter from company X (or company Y) saying you might be getting a refund out of the goodness of their heart, even though you are not entitled to one.

Then money appears in your account from company Z which is not equal to the amount of your refund request.

Whether you actually received a (partial) refund, or simply a donation from a business you have never transacted with.

Attorneys General probably have an answer to this.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

:stonklol:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Golli posted:

I wonder.

Suppose someone purchases something from company X and requests a refund. Then you get a letter from company X that says (among other things) that you are not entitled to a refund from company X, you should address your inquiry to company Y, but you really aren't entitled to a refund in any case.

Then after some additional back and forth, you get a letter from company X (or company Y) saying you might be getting a refund out of the goodness of their heart, even though you are not entitled to one.

Then money appears in your account from company Z which is not equal to the amount of your refund request.

Whether you actually received a (partial) refund, or simply a donation from a business you have never transacted with.

Attorneys General probably have an answer to this.

Nobody gets a refund from the NIGERIAN PRINCE ROBERTS

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

'your kind'

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Internet morons should be able to trademark "...." and ":)" in my opinion.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

That guy is definitely having a daydream about murdering me lol.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Beet Wagon posted:

That guy is definitely having a daydream about murdering me lol.

stya safe florida man

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Beet Wagon posted:

They don't seem to be handling the eurogamer article especially well either :ohdear:

Ahaa you got calzoned!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Lladre posted:

Ahaa you got calzoned!

I like how he randomly goes into Olde English with a Thou right out of nowhere

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Beet Wagon posted:

Yes it is sickening to see your filthy actions. You give goons a bad name. Instead, you need to be an ambassador.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Guys, he's using :) smilies! He's obviously over his abusive ad hominem rage he was in just a few minutes ago with his last post. He's being friendly! :)

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
[deleted] 23 minutes ago
[removed]

:smug:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

CrazyLoon posted:

Guys, he's using :) smilies! He's obviously over his abusive ad hominem rage he was in just a few minutes ago with his last post. He's being friendly! :)

Thou art a insecure looser

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

peter gabriel posted:

Thou art a insecure looser

Well, I am rather loose. :(

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
Exclusively insecure loser

Exclusively insecure, loser

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

There you are. The “Big Pub” conspiracy theories. I’ve been expecting you.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Yep in a smoke filled room late at night where execs from EA, Blizzard and Ubisoft cackle as they chug down martinis plotting their next move against the underdog and savior of PC gaming.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
activi$$$ion
£A

Makes u think

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
So 3.0 has sand people and sand worms as random encounters right?

That's what they said during that presentation. It was ready, just needed more knob polish.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

peter gabriel posted:

[deleted] 23 minutes ago
[removed]

:smug:

How do bans on Reddit work? Can the account be reactivated or not?

kilus aof
Mar 24, 2001
Has anyone said "Citizens Going Their Own Way" yet?

Bayonnefrog
Nov 9, 2017

People that post this are actually themselves the inconsequential brats. Their parents told them that growing up and they got bullied in school being told this. So now they come online and project it to others. Neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Bayonnefrog posted:

People that post this are actually themselves the inconsequential brats. Their parents told them that growing up and they got bullied in school being told this. So now they come online and project it to others. Neat.
I know you are but what am I?