Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Pastry of the Year posted:

yeah and it makes zero sense. you can search twitter for
code:
and see for yourself

I didn't even know who this dumdum was until relatively recently but he's been getting mad about Dippin' Dots since eight years ago

This reminds me - Dippin' Dots Ice Cream Is Moving into Cryogenics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

What did you think started this discussion? :)

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

He used a black pudding as a battering ram to escape when he was trapped in his own freezer:

quote:

He looked around for something to save him, but could not find anything to de-ice the emergency release: the lamb was too big and the beef did not afford enough grip. Mr McCabe said he had all but given up hope when he spotted the last black pudding.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

GrossMurpel posted:

What did you think started this discussion? :)

Oh, I'm embarassed :(

I'll stick to cryptocurrencies then - Cryptocurrency philanthropist hopes to inspire others to complete funding for Phase 3 clinical trials of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I don't know who this hairless baby is, but I do know he's not an Italian plumber.

#notmymario

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The Washington Post has been published daily for a hundred and forty years.

This is the first time profanity has been used in a headline.

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Platystemon posted:

What a time to be alive.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

In a world full of fake news, at least our president is asking the hard hitting questions! :patriot:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

In a world full of fake news, at least our president is askingthrowing the hard hitting questionspoop! :patriot:

Edit: Content (?)

https://twitter.com/reedfrich/status/951695559395627008

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 07:04 on Jan 12, 2018

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

GrossMurpel posted:

Vanilla is delicious, asshat.

Don't remember if we had the discussion of where artificial vanilla flavoring can come from... beaver butts

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Kind of hosed up to bleach a pet's hair, especially so close to its eyes.

chitoryu12 posted:

Sort of? They're flash frozen with liquid nitrogen in sphere form, but they still melt like any other ice cream after it's served. They're pretty easy to eat because you can take big scoops with a spoon.
If only you could take big scoops of regular ice cream with a spoon.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It seems like gimmick ice cream that you try out once without ever returning to it. Or is it actually good?

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Phlegmish posted:

It seems like gimmick ice cream that you try out once without ever returning to it. Or is it actually good?

It's not bad, but it's definitely a gimmick. The only places I ever see it are at amusement parks and sporting events and such.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

big parcheesi player posted:

Don't remember if we had the discussion of where artificial vanilla flavoring can come from... beaver butts
Well, that's my fun fact I learned for the day!

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

That's pretty amazing. I always wonder how people come up with that stuff. "This smells kinda like vanilla, throw it in the food!"
I don't live in America though, so when it says "real vanilla" on my ice cream I can be about 80% sure it is actual vanilla.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Phlegmish posted:

It’s a gimmick, but it’s a good gimmick. They have a nice flavor, and a pleasant texture. It’s like digging a spoon into a bowl full of those cake and cookie sprinkles, except instead of being all hard and tooth-breaky, they are slightly crispy, and disappear into flavorful smoke and liquid on your tongue.

edit: I mean the sprinkles that look like little silver balls.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

You mean dragées?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

I do mean dragées, but I could not for the life of me remember what they are called.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

It's so much cheaper to use guiacol, lignin, or some kind of rice culture to create vanillin that I bet you would have to really hunt to find anyone using castoreum for food. It's almost exclusively used in perfume now.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Platystemon posted:

I think you'll find that, back in the day, "Nixon" was used daily for several years.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i dont think elves like humans using those words

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I do mean dragées, but I could not for the life of me remember what they are called.

Tinkerbell's ben wa balls

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Werther's Echte: for granddads who want to give their grandchildren a buttercandy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sUaD2r11oE

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/952243723525677056

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

What in the hell

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Apparently some dude pressed the wrong button and mistakenly broadcast a missile alert.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Aesop Poprock posted:

What in the hell

Thankfully false alarm. People in Hawaii pissed, though.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Fathis Munk posted:

Apparently some dude pressed the wrong button and mistakenly broadcast a missile alert.

The button was too big. Sad!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Fathis Munk posted:

https://twitter.com/behindyourback/status/952275454936932353

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

of all the comparisons they could have made, they went with :godwin:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Thank God for this man.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Hello there it's meeeeee...

I'm the Santa Ana Wiiiiiiiiindds....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I can't find any source on that, but I did find this dude handing out cum yogurt.

Also confirmation on whether the witness spits or swallows because she recognized the taste.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ziyatong/status/953094388065996802

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - An incredibly strange craze is dominating social media these days and you probably aren't going to believe it until you see it.

It seems that American teens are participating in what's called the tide pod challenge. The challenge is that you put the laundry pods in your mouths and bite down on them.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/teen...aign=user-share

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Times like these, it's important to remember that glue sniffing was never really a thing until newspapers started running scare stories.