Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What bathrooms are more fun?
Airplane
Train
View Results

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
What’s more fun? Peeing in airplane or train bathrooms? Even if you think neither are fun, please still answer UNLESS you have not rode an airplane or train.

I like how much more chaotic a train bathroom can sway and it brings a smile to my face with the ridiculousness of the situation.

Airplane bathroom moments feel more epic, like I’m in some kind of science fiction scenerio in 2001; almost feels unreal that I’m pissing in a flying vehicle thousands of feet above the earth.

When it comes down to the wire of what is more fun, I’d have to go more with train bathrooms. Even though train bathrooms are more poo poo than airplane bathrooms (at least the ones I’ve been on), it makes it all the more fun to try to overcome the challenge of aiming your pee while holding the seat up which isn’t designed to hold itself up, finding the hidden soap dispenser that actually works and figuring out you need to push on the inside of the faucet to make the water come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
airplane; its fun to pee everywhere during turbulence

davidofmk771
Dec 27, 2010
better question: which one is funner to pee out the window of

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Whoa trains have bathrooms? Woops. :yikes:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I want to go into a deep sea submersible with James Cameron and fart a whole lot.

Like a WHOLE lot

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I leave both unlocked then jerk off

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I prefer having passionate sex in the train aisle.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
When I was in eastern europe when you looked in the toilet bowl you could see the train tracks. So the best time to go was when you were stopped at a station.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I prefer having passionate sex in the train aisle.

METER HIGH CLUB

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I seriously thought you were just supposed to go out the window on the sleeper cars man I feel like such a dunce. :cripes:

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

in india the train bathroom toilets are just holes that empty onto the tracks so probably those

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
In an airplane because he has to stand on the seat.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
once someone poo poo in the sink on a flight so they closed down that bathroom and opened the first class one for everyone those rich people were pisssssssssed

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

maskenfreiheit posted:

once someone poo poo in the sink on a flight so they closed down that bathroom and opened the first class one for everyone those rich people were pisssssssssed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.261a8ae746fe

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Into a cup so I can recycle any vitamins my body might have missed the first time I drank it.
If it's good enough for Siberian shamans than it's good enough for everyone.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
They're both pretty much the same to me, but I'm glad you get enjoyment out of this OP.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I prefer gaping my rear end in a top hat right in the face of my lover and have my hot poo poo sublime straight into her sinuses.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

dont dox me

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?
Who the gently caress were airplane bathrooms built for? You have to be a midget to be able to stand up in those things.

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Whooping Crabs posted:

When I was in eastern europe when you looked in the toilet bowl you could see the train tracks. So the best time to go was when you were stopped at a station.

global tetrahedron posted:

in india the train bathroom toilets are just holes that empty onto the tracks so probably those

According to a manager where I once worked, Italy still has those on at least some of its trains - there are signs saying not to use the toilet while the train is in a station.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Cockmaster posted:

According to a manager where I once worked, Italy still has those on at least some of its trains - there are signs saying not to use the toilet while the train is in a station.

One of my friend's dad used to work on a train as an attendant with toilets like that back in the 90's. One time he said a woman passenger had a miscarriage in the bathroom and it was up to him to clean it up.

Since the train was still on the move he said he just pushed every thing into the toilet and let it go out onto the tracks.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Vakal posted:

One of my friend's dad used to work on a train as an attendant with toilets like that back in the 90's. One time he said a woman passenger had a miscarriage in the bathroom and it was up to him to clean it up.

Since the train was still on the move he said he just pushed every thing into the toilet and let it go out onto the tracks.

:stare:

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

Vakal posted:

That's the right call.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Vakal posted:

He just laughs and flushes the toilet now.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Airplanes because you can fill the bowl with toilet paper and watch it all get vacuumed out in a huge clump.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
While on vacation in FL, we had to scrap our plans because of rain and after a few hrs of drinking, we went shopping in Walmart while drunk. That was actually pretty fun.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Most fun to pee on the airplane or train.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Vakal posted:

Someones jackin it so right to this right now

lets burn
Nov 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
its more fun to pee behind a dumpster that smells so bad that your farts smell better by comparison.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
Planes for sure, you can do some amazing trick shots during take off. Great arc!

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Pee freely about the cabin during parabolic flight.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
every time I use an airplane bathroom I feel like I'm visiting the loving island of Lilliput so trains win by default

Yeslah
Apr 2, 2013
Why is this not a checkbox poll?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Why didn't you include bus or mass transit light rail

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
One time I went to pee in a train bathroom but there was guy who was taking a poo who'd forgotten to lock it. I guess he heard me coming cause he was trying to get to the door to lock it. Thing is this was a big handicapped accessible bathroom so he had a ways to go and by the time I opened the door he was reeling across the floor with his pants around his ankles all hunched over with his his big hairy unwiped butthole pointed right at me. That never happened to me on a plane and I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to determine whether that's good or bad.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Whooping Crabs posted:

I was not aware trains were ever designed like this. I want to experience this like the train is an extension of my body and time it out so people can witness it at a station.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I cut a hole in the seats if my truck so my passengers and I are able to just spray our filth at our leisure. It's great but convincing everyone to take their pants off before getting in takes some doing! Worth it though!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Airplane toilets are considerably grosser if you aren't the first person in there, also they are cramped as gently caress

Train crappers are really posh in comparison

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Big Beef City posted:

I cut a hole in the seats if my truck so my passengers and I are able to just spray our filth at our leisure. It's great but convincing everyone to take their pants off before getting in takes some doing! Worth it though!

That'd be cold on the rear end/balls/penis during the winter. And oh boy, game over if a rock gets kicked up into the undercarriage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UNCUT PHILISTINE
Jul 27, 2006

As long as there is a sink to take a hot piss into, I dgaf

• Locked thread