Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I had a fling with a 20 year-old over the Summer, and remember it very fondly for the sex, but I certainly knew it wasn't going anywhere. This is why Tinder is dangerous. That's my story, thanks for reading my post.

Also, I gave my tickets away to my younger brother bc gently caress sitting in Heinz Field in -1 temps for 4+ hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I had a fling with a 20 year-old over the Summer, and remember it very fondly for the sex, but I certainly knew it wasn't going anywhere. This is why Tinder is dangerous. That's my story, thanks for reading my post.

Also, I gave my tickets away to my younger brother bc gently caress sitting in Heinz Field in -1 temps for 4+ hours

How old are you though?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How old are you though?

33 at the time. Turned 34 in Dec

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I did this about a year ago. Sex was great and tons of fun but yea it was never going anywhere.

There is this 23 yr old that I was seeing for a bit who's sort of the ideal with dating younger women. Really easy to get along with, was looking for something purely casual, never any drama, unbelievable sex. When we're both single sometimes we still hang out.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I did this about a year ago. Sex was great and tons of fun but yea it was never going anywhere.

There is this 23 yr old that I was seeing for a bit who's sort of the ideal with dating younger women. Really easy to get along with, was looking for something purely casual, never any drama, unbelievable sex. When we're both single sometimes we still hang out.

I'm currently doing this with a 40 year-old divorcee, and it's the best time of my life. Again, I know it's never going anywhere, but holy poo poo is fun time.Honestly, I feel like I'm at the perfect age where I'm attractive to both younger and older women. Being in your 30s is loving awesome

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Y'all I have had a cold and been taking DayQuil and the farts coming out of my butt are otherworldly.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
A nearby dispensary is selling half ounces for $50 this morning, I’m thinking that’s as good an excuse as any to churn out a few batches of cookies while I watch the game. Gonna be a great day for football!

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I'm currently doing this with a 40 year-old divorcee, and it's the best time of my life. Again, I know it's never going anywhere, but holy poo poo is fun time.Honestly, I feel like I'm at the perfect age where I'm attractive to both younger and older women. Being in your 30s is loving awesome

The biggest issue I have dating in my 30s is all the other 30 something women who want to immediately push the relationship towards marriage/kids or breakup. I miss dating women and having a solid relationship be sufficient.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Ehud posted:

Y'all I have had a cold and been taking DayQuil and the farts coming out of my butt are otherworldly.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Grittybeard posted:

*autograph theories*

e: Oh, maybe they all had the same agent possibly and he had them sign a ball for him?

Hey, thanks for the bit of hypothetical sleuthing for me. I honestly only knew who Herschel Walker was, so we were stumped.

A mutual agent getting them to sign it sounds like a good bet. Or they were all really into helping the National Kidney Foundation.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

This book states that daddy's toots are loud and mommy's toots are quiet. Let me tell you, neither of those statements is necessarily true.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Nice.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

The biggest issue I have dating in my 30s is all the other 30 something women who want to immediately push the relationship towards marriage/kids or breakup. I miss dating women and having a solid relationship be sufficient.

Yeah, seems everyone my around my age is already married too, but that's fine by me

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ehud posted:

Lmfaooooo

Last night my farts were so horrid that it forced my wife to evacuate the living room.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
what did aziz ansari do

e: nvm just googled it. jfc

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jan 14, 2018

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

It’s truly the best time imo. I think 30-40 is fantastic, and it’s gotten socially acceptable for 40 with 28ish or 32 with 37-38. Gotta love progress.

I’m currently riding the older woman train but i definitely see the more younger but mature girls throwing moves

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Quiet Feet posted:

This book states that daddy's toots are loud and mommy's toots are quiet. Let me tell you, neither of those statements is necessarily true.

Did someone toot?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
When I was in grad school (age 24) I had a month-long fling with a 32-year old woman finishing up her dissertation. We were both miserable at the time and just needed something to take our mind off of our respective woes, which made the sex extremely good.

After she defended and graduated I learned that another guy in my lab had been trying and failing to hook up with her for years, meanwhile she and I first hooked up on the same night that we first met. I still feel kind of bad for swooping in like that but I didn't know!

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

piss tape israel posted:

what did aziz ansari do

e: nvm just googled it. jfc

I read about this and is it wrong to ask why she didn't just leave? Legit question, because generally speaking, going back to someone's place after a date means messing around to some extent, but after he showed that's what he thought and she wasn't down, why didn't she just leave?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It sounds dumb but I was more grossed out by him sticking his fingers down her throat than forcing her to do oral. She must have gagged if he literally stuck his fingers down her throat.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Whoa where are these details holy poo poo not you Aziz

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Neil Armbong posted:

I read about this and is it wrong to ask why she didn't just leave? Legit question, because generally speaking, going back to someone's place after a date means messing around to some extent, but after he showed that's what he thought and she wasn't down, why didn't she just leave?

because sometimes people don't do the most rational things in stressful situations

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Amy Pole Her posted:

Whoa where are these details holy poo poo not you Aziz

https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

It’s truly the best time imo. I think 30-40 is fantastic, and it’s gotten socially acceptable for 40 with 28ish or 32 with 37-38. Gotta love progress.

I’m currently riding the older woman train but i definitely see the more younger but mature girls throwing moves

My dude

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I keep thinking about Aziz sticking his fingers in someones mouth and doing the "it aint gonna suck itself" motion and I keep getting skeezed out, even if it was consensual (not saying it was) that is really lovely behavior

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Cannabis has been decarboxylated and is now simmering in butter, in a few hours it should be ready to turn into coconut cookies. I’ve got a bigass plate of eggs and chorizo (thanks for the inspiration the other day, SA2K), Vikings kick off this afternoon, the Steelers are down by a couple scores, and I don’t have to go to work tomorrow. Life is good, TFF.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Made an omelette this morning, having a mediocre salad for lunch, then going out and doing karaoke tonight

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

The finger thing is a real nasty detail. Honestly up until she communicated that she wasn't interested in continuing I think he's in the range of gross but understandable. After that...

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Hot Diggity! posted:

because sometimes people don't do the most rational things in stressful situations

That's fair.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Hate hosed a Pats fan last night who wouldn't leave me alone as soon as she saw my giant dong Von Miller SB50 jersey

More importantly, she also talked mad poo poo to my friend for being a Rams fan

He was wearing this:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

We’re having a chopped-themed dinner party tonight. My mystery basket was smoked salmon, star fruit, ginger, and rice crackers.

I’m making sushi rolls with smoked salmon, avocado, and sweet potato. And I pickled the star fruit and ginger together. The rice crackers were thrown in the food processor and will be mixed with sesame seeds and sprinkled on top of the rolls in place of bonito flakes. So far everything tastes good. The pickled ginger and star fruit is amazing.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

My dating life has had its ups and downs:

https://twitter.com/elizabethdanger/status/842979463658844160

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Both my wife and 2 year old son had pneumonia this last week and have just finished their antibiotics.

I'm now coughing up lovely colored phlegm. This is fun.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Yeah, seems everyone my around my age is already married too, but that's fine by me

Homewrecking is the only way past a certain age

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Man, remember a decade ago, when GBS had to search far and wide for people this broken? And now they just post this poo poo publicly

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

its cool how much stuff your sinuses can store. there's like a nerf football of empty space in there that can fill up when you get a cold

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Wow
https://twitter.com/iboudreau/status/952663055787282433

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Why does this dude have fans?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Just saw Russell Wilson in FLL. I'm taller, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Neil Armbong posted:

Why does this dude have fans?

It's apparently this dude: https://www.reddit.com/r/kingcobrajfs/

and I'm guessing most of his fans are there for a quick, easy self-esteem boost.