Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DarkstarIV posted:

Now that I think about it, Nia's role seems to be "minor roadblock on the path to facing Alexa for the title", and that's about it.

Every Shang Tsung needs a Goro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Strawberry Panda posted:

Shane makes 2 mill as a performer so they definitely think of him as a main event talent.

Yeah but most of that money goes straight back into the company when Vince offers to sell Shane some magic beans.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Shane is another failson who now must ruin our sports entertainment because he sucks at business.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Strawberry Panda posted:

Shane is another failson who now must ruin our sports entertainment because he sucks at business.

Hey you should thank him, he's gonna bust his rear end in his rematch against AJ Styles for the title at Mania this year.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The fact that AJ dragged that fucker rear end to an ok match speaks highly of is talent.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 6 days!)

St Evan Echoes posted:

Beat them up, make them pee their pants, cover them in beer, blow up their car, etc, etc. If they just re-ran the Austin/Vince feud, verbatim, with Stephanie and Becky it would be a million times better than any garbage McMahon storyline in the last 15 years

Yeah, I think that's what Shane and Steph (and HHH) keep missing is that Vince loving lost. He'd do this big thing about he's the boss and go to hell Austin and Austin would win every time.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
That one Raw where Austin won control of the WWF and just hosed off while drinking beer at the Stamford HQ is the best thing ever.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Peanut President posted:

Yeah, I think that's what Shane and Steph (and HHH) keep missing is that Vince loving lost. He'd do this big thing about he's the boss and go to hell Austin and Austin would win every time.

"Lose.......... everytime? Not just at wrestlemania? :confused: "

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The one time Austin didn't win was the time Austin came back at Vince with a loving gun

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Natalya Neidhart is a very atractive woman.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Jetfire posted:

That one Raw where Austin won control of the WWF and just hosed off while drinking beer at the Stamford HQ is the best thing ever.

The best era like that is when they allowed the Wrestlers to dial themselves up, build proper stars, and did fun whacky stuff like that and Austin vs Booker T and poo poo and Kresky was writing cause he understood poo poo.

Brock broke them.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Officially Natalya has no last name.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gatts posted:

The best era like that is when they allowed the Wrestlers to dial themselves up, build proper stars, and did fun whacky stuff like that and Austin vs Booker T and poo poo and Kresky was writing cause he understood poo poo.

Brock broke them.

Stephanie was head writer when Austin vs Booker happened.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DoctorGonzo posted:

:agreed:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Completely agreed, my dude

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Her giving Shinsuke a Hart Foundation jacket is really cute and awesome because the military style jacket is already basically his aesthetic, and teams having matching gear is always cool.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/NatbyNature/status/952402425192775681

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Her giving Shinsuke a Hart Foundation jacket is really cute and awesome because the military style jacket is already basically his aesthetic, and teams having matching gear is always cool.

Can't wait to see Braun's beard dyed pink and blue.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

MassRafTer posted:

Stephanie was head writer when Austin vs Booker happened.

Yeah...WELL MY POINT STANDS.....STILL!

It totally does.

You know what I meant.

It was obvious.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Can't wait to see Braun's beard dyed pink and blue.

Only if Alexa wears cargo pants and a tiny tanktop.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Gaz-L posted:

Only if Alexa wears cargo pants and a tiny tanktop.

Gimme Braun in weird hot topic skellington gloves

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You guys do know Vince is still the one loving booking everything, right?

If he wanted Steph, Shane and HHH to go out and get their asses kicked every week, they absolutely would. This isn't some "oh, man, Vince really got what it meant to be a heel, but those kids of his, nope, don't get it." It's "Vince doesn't want anybody to become bigger than his horrible family because when they do, they inevitably gently caress off to Hollywood."

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

VJeff posted:

If he wanted Steph, Shane and HHH to go out and get their asses kicked every week

Do it Vince

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

rovert posted:

Fans who are blaming Sasha 100% besides being dumb are really missing the trick here. They should be blaming WWE so to increase Paige's "please don't sue us" bargaining power.

Judge: well let’s see who the IWC was blaming? Ohhh, this doesn’t look good at all Vince

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

VJeff posted:

If he wanted Steph, Shane and HHH to go out and get their asses kicked every week, they absolutely would. This isn't some "oh, man, Vince really got what it meant to be a heel, but those kids of his, nope, don't get it." It's "Vince doesn't want anybody to become bigger than his horrible family because when they do, they inevitably gently caress off to Hollywood."

:yeah:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Tomahawk posted:

Judge: well let’s see who the IWC was blaming? Ohhh, this doesn’t look good at all Vince

If you don't think public outcry combined with the threat of a lawsuit won't help get her a job for life you aren't paying attention to WWE history.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

If you don't think public outcry combined with the threat of a lawsuit won't help get her a job for life you aren't paying attention to WWE history.

It's going to be hard to get public outcry against WWE for this when the people who would complain loudest are the ones who were furious last year at things like dating Del Rio possibly ruining Paige's WWE career.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
the official police report said that paige was actually the abusive one, if i recall correctly

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017

Do it ironically posted:

the official police report said that paige was actually the abusive one, if i recall correctly

Well she threw a drink over him after he said "I hope your uncle dies". Then he followed her through an airport while she screamed getting away from him.

She's the only one who has done anything that constitutes a crime but hard to say she is the abusive one in that.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Often, abusive partners know how to turn things back around on their victims

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i walk with elias

move him to smackdown, have him join rusev day so we can get some sick music and singing

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Do it ironically posted:

i walk with elias

move him to smackdown, have him join rusev day so we can get some sick music and singing

Which would lead to a reunion and feud of 3MB?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Writer Cath posted:

Which would lead to a reunion and feud of 3MB?

still a better use than any recent nxt champ

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I'm happy that Elias is starting to get over. It's much like Braun, as in we all hated the gimmick initially but through sheer stubbornness on the WWE's part and they both dove right into the role, it's become gold.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Braun started getting really over when he started murdering Roman every week so my suggestion is to have Roman take a guitar shot every week for, let's say, six months.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Have Roman take 6000 guitar shots but all on one show.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Hit Roman in the leg with a cricket bat.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hold on, we don't want one guy getting too over here, better spread some of those guitar shots out. Have Elias do about 50, then have Braun come in for about 10 or 15, then have Brock do about 5, have the rest of the roster do 50 or 60 each, then have Bayley do about a thousand.

Y'know what, better have Roman do a couple hundred himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

People want to see Roman Reigns pay for attempting to murder Braun Strowman so just have Elias, Braun and Bayley each administer him one step of a lethal injection

• Locked thread