Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
There is a pattern though, the guys at agdq seemed to know exactly where to go, and you could hit him 4 times the first time you found him, but that was a hard trick cause only one guy got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I've been travelling and just saw this. Still gonna give it a try today.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Finally beat it for the first time. Not doing the second quest though.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
killing 3 dodongos with only 1 bomb :hellyeah:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

elf help book posted:

killing 3 dodongos with only 1 bomb :hellyeah:

I didn't even know you could do that...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Syncopated posted:

I didn't even know you could do that...

DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

elf help book posted:

DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE

yeah but getting more than 1 with one bomb? thats pro gaming right there

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

Cutting it fine but I'm here to claim my badge.

This was fun to do. I've never played SotN before so I'm hoping to take a shot at it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

BADGE GET!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Gonna be playing the XBLA version of SOTN.... finally, a reason to play Xbox One again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Gonna be playing the XBLA version of SOTN.... finally, a reason to play Xbox One again

I always forget that exists. Is it a decent port? I’ll be playing the version you unlock in Dracula X Chronicles since I already have it on PSN.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I always forget that exists. Is it a decent port? I’ll be playing the version you unlock in Dracula X Chronicles since I already have it on PSN.

From what I can tell it’s the same as the Dracula X version except it has the original voice acting

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My SotN disk is in a box with my psx god knows where, dunno if I'll be in on this one.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i just went through level 6 in 2nd quest and i think i didnt fight a single wizzrobe, just ran through every room theyre in, sick of their poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

4 blue wizzrobes, 2 red wizzrobes, 3 red bubbles, and a single blue bubble. good room, ship it

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

i just went through level 6 in 2nd quest and i think i didnt fight a single wizzrobe, just ran through every room theyre in, sick of their poo poo

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Beat second quest but in my haste to finish up and play FE Warriors with my gf I didn't take a pic. Please take my word instead. I am a man of good character.

Looking forward to SotN. I've mainly played classic Vania, only metroidy one I've played is order of ecclesia but I really enjoyed it. Is SotN downloadable on ps3??

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah, and it's the original release so you get the godly credit music that they removed from every other version due to licensing issues.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sudden Javelin posted:

Beat second quest but in my haste to finish up and play FE Warriors with my gf I didn't take a pic. Please take my word instead. I am a man of good character.

Looking forward to SotN. I've mainly played classic Vania, only metroidy one I've played is order of ecclesia but I really enjoyed it. Is SotN downloadable on ps3??

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-NPUJ00067_00-0000000000000001

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

real sad that gex 2 lost the poll, maybe next time

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Sudden Javelin posted:

Yeah the PSOne classic version is available for PS3, PSP, and Vita. You also have the Dracula X one for PSP but you need to be DX first to unlock SotN.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sudden Javelin posted:

Yeah

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-NPUJ00067_00-0000000000000001?code=qWd7tr&state=returning

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skeezy posted:

Yeah the PSOne classic version is available for PS3, PSP, and Vita. You also have the Dracula X one for PSP but you need to be DX first to unlock SotN.

You only have to play a few stages and collect an item to unlock SotN, you could also just download a save that has it unlocked

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Next poll should keep results hidden until its time for the reveal, it's funner that way.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

4 blue wizzrobes, 2 red wizzrobes, 3 red bubbles, and a single blue bubble. good room, ship it

thank god you could skip most of them

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i'm on level 3 now, with the blue ring and the white sword. i'm not gonna have enough time to finish this. if i'd seen it a day before i could have made it. all the more excited for the next challenge

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I’m on level 4. Hoping to finish today.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i can rest

until tomorrow

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

everyone who finished, click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yNhl8wT3Pc

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Thank you, Konata.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Anyone who is caught playing SOTN before midnight should be disqualified and also lose all badges currently earned

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Impossible...

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Honestly lumpy all will be forgiven if you restart the official run at midnight.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

i can rest

until tomorrow

Congrats

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Orville posted:

Honestly lumpy all will be forgiven if you restart the official run at midnight.

I’ve only played for twenty minutes so w/e

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’ve only played for twenty minutes so w/e

So you already beat it?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

So you already beat it?

this isnt dark souls...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

this isnt dark souls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p1TLbDXhS0

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Finished the first quest with an hour and twenty minutes to spare. I'm ready for SotN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Skeezy posted:

Finished the first quest with an hour and twenty minutes to spare. I'm ready for SotN.

My Man

• Locked thread