Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Sagebrush posted:

Nope. She's wearing some kind of throat microphone that just really massively amplifies and exaggerates the sucking noises.

Not only is she mic'd right next to the action, the noises are part of another "technique" that she explains in other videos where she uses the vibration of her vocal chords to enhance oral sex or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I like when the lady does a chewbacca roar on my dick

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

That guy's doing a pretty good SGT CHOWDOWN impression:

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

DontMockMySmock posted:

Not only is she mic'd right next to the action, the noises are part of another "technique" that she explains in other videos where she uses the vibration of her vocal chords to enhance oral sex or something like that.

Is there really room for improvement in oral sex? When do you reach the point where you have your donger in a womans mouth and just think "meh, this just doesn't do it for me anymore. i wish there was some sort of fruit involved".

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Shai-Hulud posted:

When do you reach the point where you have your donger in a womans mouth and just think "meh, this just doesn't do it for me anymore. i wish there was some sort of fruit involved".

Kai Greene spotted.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

wow this is great

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Shai-Hulud posted:

Is there really room for improvement in oral sex? When do you reach the point where you have your donger in a womans mouth and just think "meh, this just doesn't do it for me anymore. i wish there was some sort of fruit involved".

I can't say I recall the video perfectly, but I don't think the grapefruit is supposed to be the man's idea.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Subtext: use grapefruit for gnarly dongers.

e: #lifehack I guess.

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...

Sagebrush posted:

I can't say I recall the video perfectly, but I don't think the grapefruit is supposed to be the man's idea.

I think she specifically says you gotta blindfold the man cause he won't be down for it if he knows.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Huh? I'm being blown by a werewolf? What a time to be alive!

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Trabant posted:

Kai Greene spotted.

I don't get it...

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Shai-Hulud posted:

I don't get it...

Kai Green hosed a grapefruit.

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Dl_nimDPo

Nothing will ever top the MGS edit, but I can't get enough of these.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

sassassin posted:

Kai Green hosed a grapefruit.

Guess i have to step up my game concerning knowledge of professional bodybuilders!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Motherfuck we are old

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mind the walrus posted:

Motherfuck we are old

I turned three in '82. :corsair:

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Can we institute a Logan's run rule for the next meme thread? This is how Simspons memes got started.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Can we institute a Logan's run rule for the next meme thread? This is how Simspons memes got started.

someone do the needful with Skinner in a Logan's Run-based outfit

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Simpsons memes are so funny, they're so hilarious

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Randaconda posted:

same, but minus :v:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Fartbox posted:

Simpsons memes are so funny, they're so hilarious

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Trying to control which memes are allowed to be posted is what lead to Brother Johnathon getting de-modded

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Korgan posted:

Trying to control which memes are allowed to be posted is what lead to Brother Johnathon getting de-modded

What happened?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Randaconda posted:

What happened?

He tried to control which memes were allowed to be posted.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKlWYE9Pwoc

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Truga posted:

same, but minus :v:

You turned three in the 2nd century B.C.E? That's impressive.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I turned 5 in 1982.
I started this iteration of the meme thread.
I am responsible for Simpsons memes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg_8RUb-nRk

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

TopHatGenius posted:

wow this is great

I like the thought that Skinner murdered everyone at the Krusty Burger so there were no witnesses to his deception of Chalmers

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Don't forget to look at the garagecar-hole.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Randaconda posted:

:hfive: fellow almost 40.

I remember my step dad telling me I would never make it to 25

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT-kDmOmfHI

[sensible_chuckle.png]

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

I know that Simpsons Shitposting has a tradition of Season 1-8 stuff, and this is funny and all, but there's literally a Tracey Ullman short about Homer waking everybody up for a nuclear bomb drill, without announcing it's a drill until they're in their fallout shelter.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Good line though

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Jan 15, 2018

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

SpacePig posted:

I know that Simpsons Shitposting has a tradition of Season 1-8 stuff, and this is funny and all, but there's literally a Tracey Ullman short about Homer waking everybody up for a nuclear bomb drill, without announcing it's a drill until they're in their fallout shelter.

It's really tough to put into words just how bad early Simpsons is. Everybody talks about the golden age being 1-10, but 11-12 are really solid, and 1-2 are just terrible.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Data Graham posted:

Good line though

Yes, it is very funny. I forgot to mention that the meme was, in fact, funny. Also acceptable would be a notice for Hawaii saying that everyone should seek their shelterinis, and maybe have the island replace Moe saying "We ain't got shelterinis".

Just saying that there is earlier precedent for a false alarm gag, and even one about a nuclear attack. Finding a funny way might be a hard needle to thread, but an attempt should at least be made, I think.

PittTheElder posted:

It's really tough to put into words just how bad early Simpsons is. Everybody talks about the golden age being 1-10, but 11-12 are really solid, and 1-2 are just terrible.

The Tracey Ullman stuff is almost unwatchable, and the handful of Klasky Csupo episodes are almost unfathomably bad, but I think it finds itself in season 2 pretty well. It definitely stays good longer than a lot of folks give it credit for, but 12 is where the wheels start to come off and the cracks start showing. It's not bad or anything, but you can tell something bad is on the horizon.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SpacePig posted:

Yes, it is very funny. I forgot to mention that the meme was, in fact, funny. Also acceptable would be a notice for Hawaii saying that everyone should seek their shelterinis, and maybe have the island replace Moe saying "We ain't got shelterinis".

I’m aware, I was continuing in the theme of obscure Simpsons quotes as an homage to your deep cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Data Graham posted:

I’m aware, I was continuing in the theme of obscure Simpsons quotes as an homage to your deep cut

Ah, poo poo, sorry friend. Thanks for playing along even though it passed over my head. I appreciate it.