Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

my.callofduty.com

Login and link your account. If for some reason it says profile not found you can still search for your ID (or anyone else). I had to search myself to see my stats.

Hmmm, I found my stats but I can't find the overview like you posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

shut up blegum posted:

Hmmm, I found my stats but I can't find the overview like you posted.

You need to go to weekly action report. Should be the 4th option.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Holy cow I'm in love with Bumper Jumper. It took maybe like 10 games to get used to it, but my score went from being 15-11 to 25-10.

It feels so badass to just bound around the maps icing dudes from the air. I double jump around every corner I can and 8 out of 10 times I go right over some goober's head.

I probably played 10 hours of IW multiplayer this weekend. I also got that Honey Badger, thing is godly. Seemed like half the players I ran into were rocking it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Honey-B craze is real and annoying. The never ending NV4 meta is preventing the real fun all gimmick all the time gunplay to take over.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Also contracts are out.
MP: 2 rare boxes / 1 taunts or gesture
Zombies: 90 keys / 250 salvage

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Gets 24 kills with a nuke gun. Runs out of ammo because Scavenger wasn't on the build. :suicide:

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

my.callofduty.com

Login and link your account. If for some reason it says profile not found you can still search for your ID (or anyone else). I had to search myself to see my stats.

I made a genuine effort last night to actually snipe with the Proteus when the situation presented itself.

One hour played of IW. 2kd. loving nailed it.

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Lesson learned from last night - don't listen to waroduce when he says "Aww c'mon, let's play 'em, don't be a pussy"

And then the 2.0+ players on the other team get a nuke on us.

Mister Facetious posted:

Gets 24 kills with a nuke gun. Runs out of ammo because Scavenger wasn't on the build. :suicide:

Me - "Are you sure you have scavenger on the class?"
Macys - "Yeah, it's on all my classes"
. . .

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Lol you guys are such pussies. It was two dudes. Win some loose some but it's such a bitch rear end move to bail on a lobby cause a few of them look good

We used to own poo poo and play anyone smh.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Any peeps play zombies in WW2 or IW? I don't get to play often but I really want to get in IW's because of the goofy 80s movies riffs.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

bear is driving! posted:

Lesson learned from last night - don't listen to waroduce when he says "Aww c'mon, let's play 'em, don't be a pussy"

And then the 2.0+ players on the other team get a nuke on us.

That happens when most of the goons playing this have negative kds.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Waroduce posted:

Our guns also used to hit what we shot at.

You clearly don't know about the fundamental change to the netcode in CoD games (starting with MW3) that basically allow for the constant possibility of "shooting first, hitting first, and still dying first", because what you see on screen isn't what the game sees anymore.

There's a reason I still call IW a piece of poo poo, and why I still wouldn't recommend anyone buying it.

bear is driving! posted:

Me - "Are you sure you have scavenger on the class?"
Macys - "Yeah, it's on all my classes"
. . .

It's what I get for copy pasting other classes as a template to save time. It should have just been my Titan and sniper classes without Scavenger, but I didn't look close enough.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jan 17, 2018

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I'll play zombies in IW anytime. Quabzor and I used to own zombies in Blops

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Azubah posted:

Any peeps play zombies in WW2 or IW? I don't get to play often but I really want to get in IW's because of the goofy 80s movies riffs.

I knocked out the zombie bounties last night with Kiz before MP shenanigans. I’m pretty deep into Dark Souls 3 at the time but if you need help with IW zombies I have director’s cut so I can help with bounties or Easter eggs.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Mill Village posted:

That happens when most of the goons playing this have negative kds.

Doesn't that apply to basically every goon playing except like Javes, Jacs, Wazzit, and Macys?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Whoa whoa whoa, the number of (active) goons in IW with negative KDs is considerably lower than past releases; like, maybe 3 people.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Mister Facetious posted:

Our guns also used to hit what we shot at.

You clearly don't know about the fundamental change to the netcode in CoD games (starting with MW3) that basically allow for the constant possibility of "shooting first, hitting first, and still dying first", because what you see on screen isn't what the game sees anymore.

There's a reason I still call IW a piece of poo poo, and why I still wouldn't recommend anyone buying it.

Don't forget skill-based matchmaking, party balancing, and awful weapon balance. You would get a variety of people and parties to play against. I try to play IW and WW2 solo and get matched against PPSH sweat parties.

I think people are starting to see this with the growing population in BO1 and BO2. There's over 200k playing BO1 across PS3 and 360.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b6qlUTE_Ys

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

Mister Facetious posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, the number of (active) goons in IW with negative KDs is considerably lower than past releases; like, maybe 3 people.

I am one of those elite goons with a negative K/D!

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
do bo2 on xb1 and bo2 on 360 share a player pool? if so, i think i'm going to dig out my 360

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

versus posted:

do bo2 on xb1 and bo2 on 360 share a player pool? if so, i think i'm going to dig out my 360

Yeah they do.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Waroduce posted:

Lol you guys are such pussies. It was two dudes. Win some loose some but it's such a bitch rear end move to bail on a lobby cause a few of them look good

'Let's not play those tryhards' says team of tryhards. :v:

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I am negative but have 47 games played and have been steadily rising from poo poo to .74 this weekend and .85 last night so im getting to 1.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’m always down for playing the jumpy bois but everyone else just plays this game to relax. Really, beating a good team is less about killing them more and just dialing back on the hyper aggro we usually run and staying back and not dying.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

shut up blegum posted:

Goons are not tryhards by any means. We just happen to play in a party. Unless people are terrible, the goon party usually wins.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

shut up blegum posted:

I never said I was a tryhard. Point of fact; on multiple occasions I have asserted that I am in fact a cyberbully only interested in beating on kids and stoners.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Can’t believe you forgot to mention wanting to beat racists.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I do that as a societal obligation. It's a sacred duty that I take seriously. :patriot:

Not saying I don't also enjoy it though.

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

I've put 12 hours into this game in the last couple of weeks and I've yet to see anyone in the HQ other than maybe a handful of people back when the game launched. How will I increase my social score now

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I don't know about you but my HQ is filled with jackasses.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yeah this is what my HQ sounds like every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQpRIiSPl8M

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Calling shenanigans, there's no music at too high a volume or mic echo. :v:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

This makes my brain hurt.

quote:

We’re digging in with the MP systems design team on this today.

At launch, we were really trying to make players feel like ordinary and vulnerable soldiers fighting in the brutal conditions of WWII in the 40s.

We have seen interesting match data and fan feedback alignment on the regen time needing to be tuned faster. How much faster is still being discussed. Exactly when we’ll align and be confident in releasing any changes is also TBD.

We’ve heard you though. And we don’t disagree that a change may be warranted. Will keep you posted via our SHG channels as we get closer to a formal decision.

Best, - Condrey

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

How much discussion could there be? Can't they just create a test build where health regens 10% faster, playtest the poo poo out of it, and move the number up or down from there?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So WW2 plays (gameplay wise) like trash... because it was designed as such?

Amazing.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I love my incendiary combat shotgun and I'll weep a little when they take away a weapon that allows me to hear people scream WTF every time I one shot them from 20 feet away

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So WW2 plays (gameplay wise) like trash... because it was designed as such?

Amazing.

Boots on the ground, boredom on the screen.

If only someone could tell Herr Condrey those aren't intrinsically linked...

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

COD requires better map design than making 3 lanes and throwing a bunch of head glitches around it.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
After playing IW and WW2 I do have to day the WW2 maps felt awkward and clunky. Didn't like the flow.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Is there a way to mute all in IW? Either from the lobby or scoreboard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Beastie posted:

Is there a way to mute all in IW? Either from the lobby or scoreboard?

If it doesn't, you can always set up a private chat party.
As a bonus, they will never hear your death mic either.

• Locked thread