Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

big nipples big life posted:

"nuh uh I called it secretly way before that" is almost as good as the wrong company defense.

I knew that loving Australian Vietnam vet was a double inverse super troll but I played along with it because I knew he was a troll but only after I confirmed it with my buddy in Australia that checked the records but I totally knew it was fake because why would a Vietnam Vet tweet at Sandi.

So I knew because I found out and then played along with it and he was fake, fake news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I too ring up my buddies at federal agencies to verify random people who tweet at the bad game.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://i.imgur.com/pGqWf3o.gifv

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
gov shutdown going to postpone this poo poo for weeks at this point lol

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

I too ring up my buddies at federal agencies to verify random people who tweet at the bad game.

Its the least they can do, you pay them to keep a chair warm.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

accurate representation of calling it

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Has anything even slightly interesting happened yet?

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
Nothing new yet?

Moma being intentionally obtuse?

Derek quick to snap back at momas hilarious pokes at his honor?

Nice and calm thread to wake up to. Guess its time to start rubbing for the nothingburger today.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Chalks posted:

Has anything even slightly interesting happened yet?
I'm literally getting spanked by batgirl with a rolled up copy of FKKSs response to skadden

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Dusty Lens posted:

accurate representation of calling it

Sorry Derek, fuctifino called it you were too slow

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

TheAgent posted:

I'm literally getting spanked by batgirl with a rolled up copy of FKKSs response to skadden

What are you going to name your LLC that Legal is going to use to pay off Batgirl? I vote for Bob Space Industries, or maybe Robert's Burgers

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I was thinking Robert's Pacer Refresh

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:
is this better then anime?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I thought it took 24 hours for paperwork to be put on the internet thing anyway so even if they do answer today it won't appear until tomorrow (or Monday since tomorrow is the weekend)?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Skadden will post it here first.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

SelenicMartian posted:

Skadden will post it here first.

It's already up on Pacer.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Jerk Detected!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

So Ortwin should be disbarred by close of business today then.

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

So where can we read it for free?

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

TheAgent posted:

Talking about it may allow her to violate any NDA you pay her to sign.

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

So did anyone call it?

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

D_Smart posted:

Pixelate fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Feb 14, 2018

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Propagandist posted:

So did anyone call it?

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

D_Smart posted:

Here? https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/23222744/Crytek_GmbH_v_Cloud_Imperium_Games_Corp_et_al

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Golli posted:

So where can we read it for free?
legal is converting it now (and yes it's basically like "lol gently caress you CIG")

derek did call it

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
Do we find out the views of Mr Robert Space?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
https://pastebin.com/RZEgKtVE

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
the PDF is incoming

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

omg

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

JACKED

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TO

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Pastebin? Are you loving serious?

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/954420787666194434

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

D_Smart fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jan 19, 2018

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

THE

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TITS

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

I will concede that Derek did in fact call that the law firm hired to sue CIG has responded to CIG's response. Furthermore I will concede, as witnessed by all here, that Skadden's response to the response is directed in such a way as to present their best legal position in such a way that is advantageous to their own efforts to win the case.

I expected none of this to happen and I expressed doubt of it ever happening. I have been proven a fool.

e; my sources have confirmed that as of 10:18 PM PDT Ortwin was debarred and is currently in the custody of the Los Angeles department of Internet Police.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
http://docdro.id/v7yQ0LL

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

If you spent thousands of dollars on Star Citizen you are an idiot, refund or not.

Hello.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

This is good for Star Citizen

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

quote:

Why Star Citizen is so AMAZING!

I've backed Star Citizen for a little over a year and even though 3.0 is buggy and un-polished, it still is a step forward in the right direction for many of us! I backed Star Citizen by the end of 2016 after I saw the 2016 Gamescom and CitizenCon Demo (My jaw was on the floor when it came to the CitizenCon demo), knew I had to pick this game up and support it. Fast Forward to January of 2017 where I got my Mustang Starter Pack. Figured I needed something better and got a Cutlass Black 3 months later. Then Gamescom and CitizenCon 2017 arrived and once again my jaw was on the floor. Then 3.0 released to all backers by the end of 2017, a major milestone. Now, its been 1 year and I currently Concierge (OH GOD) and I will continue to support the game's development.

This is my dream game, I grew up watching SCI-FI shows like Star Trek and Star Wars (A huge fan of SW) and I finally found Star Citizen! Being able to capture shots like this makes me want to explore and test out new mechanics and ideas with the community (One of the greatest communities I ever joined, thanks to all of you!)

Some of my Best Screenshots below!

Daymar settling into Night Time!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/why-star-citizen-is-so-amazing

Star Citizen is so amazing because it caused me to spend over $1,000 in about a year. Also I like Sci-fi and dark screenshots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

Pastebin? Are you loving serious?
I gotta clear it with legal, who was currently chewing on a bone if I could post the PDF or not