Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what change about season 8 made it league of janna again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

When has it not been League of Janna?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Addamere posted:

what change about season 8 made it league of janna again

basically it is league of janna cause of an older patch that has came up again, specifically patch V0.9.22.16,

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
They turned her into a lane bully for some reason. And then out of lane she's still the same old Janna pretty much.

Nightgull
Jan 22, 2018

TOTALLY NOT A CONSERVATIVE
or a fucking nazi
The fact that you can see skins now in the pick phase is pretty neat. Wish I had some.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
skins are for freaking nerds

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I guess they're a fairly good choice for me, a league of legends player, then.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

I guess they're a fairly good choice for me, a league of legends player, then.

Keven, I don't want to alarm you, but your avatar seems to be a little different than before.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Vermain posted:

Keven, I don't want to alarm you, but your avatar seems to be a little different than before.

I like it

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Vermain posted:

Looks the same to me?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

we still lost, because we had a DC and two junglers

also the ashe was on full tilt because i picked MF

that was the best i've ever played (not numbers, just in actually paying attention and not wiffing poo poo constantly) and we got stomped because pubbies are absolute fuckin trash

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah it doesn't really get better

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the only thing i will miss about swain is how he was low elo stomper 58 with his extremely high win rate and low play rate, its fun to have weird outliers like that in the game and they're all going to slowly be remade for that exact reason

edit: re: janna with aery and zepyhr janna can just walk up and do a shitload of free targeted damage and walk away laughing at you, altho based on some numbers i saw its mostly engage/tank supports that are kicking around in challenger atm. in particular braum is one of the most played champs of the support players in challenger in the various regions. also there are more challengers playing support in the various regions than adc. in fact in korean challenger support is the second most played role which is interesting. the roles are mostly balanced with adc lagging behind, but some regions have weird outliers where like in NA jungler has a huge representation and like i said in korea support is second.

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jan 25, 2018

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Yeah it doesn't really get better

My next game was super fun and everyone was chill and I got 3 honors

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
My lane buddy like, paid attention, and pulled dudes away from the tower for me so I could gently caress them up easier and oh god it was just such a good game

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

im permabanned summoner teemostomper58. i first started playing teemo in lane when i was about level 16. by 30 i got really obsessed with the concept of “winning” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “feed or feed” and “i only lose because of shitters in bot lane” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing junglers in the corners of my eyes etc, basically nonstop raging. im now on blood pressure medications. i always wondered what the kind of “teemo" style of summoners rift was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what junglian theory considered to be the cause of lower team moral and spergy symptoms. i would advise all people who “get” teemo lane to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to being a rager. peace

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

im permabanned summoner teemostomper58. i first started playing teemo in lane when i was about level 16. by 30 i got really obsessed with the concept of “winning” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “feed or feed” and “i only lose because of shitters in bot lane” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing junglers in the corners of my eyes etc, basically nonstop raging. im now on blood pressure medications. i always wondered what the kind of “teemo" style of summoners rift was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what junglian theory considered to be the cause of lower team moral and spergy symptoms. i would advise all people who “get” teemo lane to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to being a rager. peace

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

How Rude posted:

sometimes white noise shitposting doesn't pay

looking at you 80% of the thread

:ironicat:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

unironically kill everoyne who plays teemo

fnox
May 19, 2013

Sivir is very good again.

Just ban Vayne though.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Nunu Jungle has a win rate 54.97% for Platinum+

This is the darkest timeline.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Shortest Path posted:

When has it not been League of Janna?

Always play Janna.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Nunu Jungle has a win rate 54.97% for Platinum+

This is the darkest timeline.

the buffs dont do anything????

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Aftershock and health stacking is absurdly strong right now. It wasn’t nerfed.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

fnox posted:

Sivir is very good again.

Just ban Vayne though.

Its so painful though when i pop spellshield and the idiot enemy misses me with his skillshit.
Like, dude, i need some mana here, can you be not poo poo for once?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Its so painful though when i pop spellshield and the idiot enemy misses me with his skillshit.
Like, dude, i need some mana here, can you be not poo poo for once?

thats why you only reaction spell shield my dude

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

rabidsquid posted:

thats why you only reaction spell shield my dude

Im too old for this kind of reaction.
Not gonna russian roulette a blitz-Q.

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

rabidsquid posted:

the buffs dont do anything????

Why I never... Go to your room young man!

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Vayne was double nerfed, don’t ban her

edit: actually triple nerfed with the relic shield change

fatal oopsie-daisy fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Jan 25, 2018

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

shes still top 4 adcs atm

the most popular picks are still lategame scaling adcs and vayne is good there

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i think no matter how good or bad vayne is its proper to ban her on principle.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

shes still top 4 adcs atm

the most popular picks are still lategame scaling adcs and vayne is good there

Lolalytics shows her in 8th place, winrate-wise, at 49.9%. Not what I call ban-worthy.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Her win rate dropped from 54% to 48.5% overnight. She’s not banworthy anymore unless you op.gg your ADC and are scared by what you find

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

i think no matter how good or bad vayne is its proper to ban her on principle.

Yeah she's basically the yasuo of adcs and I'll never be mad if someone decides to use a ban on her

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
New idea for a Broken Champion Quick-FixTM: Take away the AoE on Zoe's Paddle star. No more waveclear, easy to minion-and/or-bodyblock. Champion balanced.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yasuo, Vayne, and RIven are always good bans not because they are busted during any given patch but because you don't want your shithead team mates to play them.

You are saving yourself and 8 other people from a bad time if you get YasoMain420 to dodge the queue because you banned his weaboo swordmain.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I wish I could pay a sum of gold to get wards earlier

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

strong bird posted:

I wish I could pay a sum of gold to get wards earlier

I also miss zooming around with nothing but a turtle shell, mobis, and stacks of wards

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Addamere posted:

I also miss zooming around with nothing but a turtle shell, mobis, and stacks of wards

Never forget the worst series of professional league ever played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Yolomon Wayne posted:

wtf is this new swain?
what was wrong with old swain?

Old Swain was good, but no one played him. New Swain is all animu so them young'uns might actually pick him.

They ruined his best skin (pirate w/parrot) though. Gonna have to pick up Coldman Swain.

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

I ban Vayne when I see my ADC has pre-selected her now.