Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Another orb package added for anniversary would be dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Ugh, I have 100 orbs saved up and I really want to pull on a banner for some reason, but I don't want any of the units that are out there right now and I know I should just keep saving for the anniversary/legendary/that mystery February banner.

Why is this frustrating.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

It's just withdrawal. The more you save your orbs the easier it gets to, well, save more.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I was considering buying the black knight package but you can't get play cards smaller than $10 it seems and like hell I'm linking my credit card again

I'll just spend feathers on the 4* one to give myrrh steady stance I guess

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Free pull +def/-spd Myrrh. I guess this makes up for the 200+ orbs I spent last banner for Micaiah

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

cheetah7071 posted:

I was considering buying the black knight package but you can't get play cards smaller than $10 it seems and like hell I'm linking my credit card again

I'm considering buying that package in part because the Burger King would get merged straight into my arena team but I haven't spent any money on this game yet and I'm not sure I want to open the floodgates

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Elyv posted:

I'm considering buying that package in part because the Burger King would get merged straight into my arena team but I haven't spent any money on this game yet and I'm not sure I want to open the floodgates
Don't do it for that, geez. The merge race for scoring will outpace whatever your one time 5* +1 would do in the short term.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Doctor Syrup posted:

Pity breaker Ayra! :toot:

+HP/-spd :negative:

I have the same Ayra. She's still my best infantry swordlord for AA. Though I admit swift sparrow SI is tempting.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Pulled a Zelgius and I should've stopped there as I'm up to 4.5%.

At least I got my very first Chrom.

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

I'm buying it once I accumulate funds in google survey again, don't feel like spending real money on it.

Sodium Chloride posted:

Pulled a Zelgius and I should've stopped there as I'm up to 4.5%.

At least I got my very first Chrom.

Once you get him to 40 for the herodex that's aether for someone, at least

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Hmm what if, brave sword soleil, she's +atk so she can probably ball out with a heavy blade seal

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I should trick out my cherche actually I need a good axe finally. The slaying axe isn't cutting it (rip amelia)

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Rascyc posted:

Don't do it for that, geez. The merge race for scoring will outpace whatever your one time 5* +1 would do in the short term.

Um it would actually be +2

(Yeah, you're right)

Maybe I need to wait until I roll a Hector(lol) and make a giant multimerge Hana or something

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Really miss the Warriors maps. Also, Myrrh has an amazing sprite. Lack of DC is really noticeable though, might consider burning my only Hector.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jan 25, 2018

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Someone on reddit pointed out the best part of the new story:

Even the king of Askr wants to bench Alfonse

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i activated my dragon magic and got myrrh in six green summons last night

e: -def +atk, so that's good. i wouldn't use her an a player phase unit though, should i just give her LB+ or what

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jan 25, 2018

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

After about 180 orbs, I finally got a 5 star:

A neutral Dorcas. Sure, he's good, but I wanted at least one of the focus units.

At least I got Soleil for my herodex as well.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Parasol Prophet posted:

Ugh, I have 100 orbs saved up and I really want to pull on a banner for some reason, but I don't want any of the units that are out there right now and I know I should just keep saving for the anniversary/legendary/that mystery February banner.

Why is this frustrating.

Gachapon games activate the same parts of your brain as gambling, and are designed to be addictive. I do like FEH, but the business practice behind it is absolutely predatory and you should do whatever you can to fight the urge if you don't want anything at the moment.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Myrrh is about 35% done. Until I pull a Hector this is basically what her build will be, just change those 1s to 3s (except Goad Fliers) and Bonfire to Glimmer.

Once she gets DC swap in Great Breath and Bonfire back in to go with DC.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
How does she kill stuff without QR

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Just fine.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Someone on reddit pointed out the best part of the new story:

Even the king of Askr wants to bench Alfonse

It's okay Alfonse, you'll get a great power up when your father inevitably dies
then you'll show him!

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

rannum posted:

then you'll show him!

Sharena gets the power up instead.

Grrrrr

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I hope there's a chapter that's just Alfonse and Veronica growling at each other for ten lines

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

FartingBedpost posted:

Sharena gets the power up instead.

Grrrrr

The mother also dies, bu for some reason Anna gets the power up instead

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

rannum posted:

then you'll show him!

Given that they've namedropped him in the last two chapters, I'd bet good money that Askrdad is the Earth/Fire legendary.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
when do we get laevaeteinn's blade-blade

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Murderion posted:

Given that they've namedropped him in the last two chapters, I'd bet good money that Askrdad is the Earth/Fire legendary.

How big are his breasts though

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

when do we get laevaeteinn's blade-blade

She's going to be the central villain for at least part of the next story beats so maybe chapter 6 or so?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Centzon Totochtin posted:

How big are his breasts though

dilf class moobs. bigger than sharena, smaller than camilla

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

The story is shaping up pretty interestingly honestly. I can see reasons for almost everyone to defect against Surtr. And if they do that, that means we get them playable, which is the true prize.

Unfortunately I think Blade-Blade is the least likely to defect.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Surtr is probably getting duped by loki is my guess, who is maybe trying to summon a dragon or something. That's my fire emblem story beat prediction

Ice_Mallet
Feb 22, 2011

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Surtr is probably getting duped by loki is my guess, who is maybe trying to summon a dragon or something. That's my fire emblem story beat prediction

Loki shoots Surtr with a gun, making Laevatein ruler, giving us a happy ending. It just ends there, weird.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

Murderion posted:

Gachapon games activate the same parts of your brain as gambling, and are designed to be addictive. I do like FEH, but the business practice behind it is absolutely predatory and you should do whatever you can to fight the urge if you don't want anything at the moment.

Oh, I'm fighting it. I do also like seeing my orb number go up, so that's helpful. I also try to remind myself that whatever units come out will be available again. Even the seasonal ones, probably!

Except Xander and that other guy, they're never coming back.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Alxprit posted:

The story is shaping up pretty interestingly honestly. I can see reasons for almost everyone to defect against Surtr. And if they do that, that means we get them playable, which is the true prize.

Unfortunately I think Blade-Blade is the least likely to defect.

Blade-blade was raised to be nothing but a weapon for her father, that is like primo "Discover your true self and, also, dont be evil!" material if I've ever seen one.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

Parasol Prophet posted:

Oh, I'm fighting it. I do also like seeing my orb number go up, so that's helpful. I also try to remind myself that whatever units come out will be available again. Even the seasonal ones, probably!

Except Xander and that other guy, they're never coming back.

Makes me mad that I'm never getting Xander.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
blade-blade sounds like the perfect weapon to make alphonse marginally less bad

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Where's Bruno though

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

Where's Bruno though

Bet he's already in Nilf, either doing stuff on his own or on Veronica's orders to find a way to defeat Surt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

what sort of useless mcguffin will the fire emblem be in the epic story of fire emblem heroes