Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I want Veronica in a Xander costume as a red sword cavelry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Veronica and Celica with Hector and Ephraim? Not a single Fateswakening character and Eirika got an alt anyway? Outstanding!

Not that I'd ever know because I got my (albeit lovely) pity-rate on the Eirika banner broken by another off-banner unit. It was a -ATK Lucina this time, which I am actually kinda happy about. I already have a better 40+1 Lucina and now my 40+10 Eirika has Aether, which also now only charges in four turns because Marisa was melted to give Nowi Infantry Pulse 3. Also, also, that appears to be just enough to make sure my Arena opponents stay closer to 720 more consistently even with an unmerged bonus unit. Not bad. Give me Eirika or Hone dragons though please.

Please.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

My predictions:

Hector will be an axe armor with an upgraded version of Armads (like Blazing Durandal)

Celica will be a sword infantry in her Rigain outfit and using Beloved Zofia

Ephraim will be a lance calvary (just like his promotion in Sacred Stones) maybe using another version of Siegmund or maybe his starting lance, Reginlief

Veronica will be a staff cavalry

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Feb 1, 2018

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Presumably they will do one of each colour again. The question is, who will be which colour? Personally, I expect Hector to remain Green, like Roy stayed Red, Veronica to be a dagger (for reasons I can't explain) Celica to be Blue and Ephraim to be Red.

What are your guys guesses?

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I hope they dont stay the same color, that would be lame as hell.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

The lol option is Hector dressing like Lilina and being a tome armor

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Tired Moritz posted:

I hope they dont stay the same color, that would be lame as hell.

Two greens won so at least one unit will change colour.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I literally don't care what Veronica will be. I just love that she basically RKO'd the CYL2 poll and I want her in my barracks asap because of it. I also like that that kind of messes with the narrative a bit to include one of the series antagonists in a popularity poll crammed with good guys.

We're probably getting sword Celica though, which sucks a bit because we don't need more sord lords.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

This Veronica should be from a universe where she wasnt cursed by a dark god bloodline and gets along with the askrians.
The paralogue for this should be great

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

rannum posted:

This Veronica should be from a universe where she wasnt cursed by a dark god bloodline and gets along with the askrians.
The paralogue for this should be great

That’s my thought too. Either that or the cheering from everyone drowns out the dark god’s voice in Veronica’s head.

I bet she’ll wear an Order of Heroes uniform like Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Wow, I'm amazed that Veronica pulled ahead. I don't really care for her as a character but I'd be more interested to see her in a playable form rather than yet another Camilla/Azura/Eirika

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
One of these days, one of these FE games has to tackle this whole multiverse thing.

And why, of all people, weirdo characters like Anna and Old Hubba are the only ones who appear to know/care about it

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

This is so freaking exciting, I love the characters that we ended up getting. I just hope it doesn't take them 6 months to make their brave versions again. 3 months would be good.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
We'll get healer Celica with Wrathful Staff+.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Roger Explosion posted:

One of these days, one of these FE games has to tackle this whole multiverse thing.

And why, of all people, weirdo characters like Anna and Old Hubba are the only ones who appear to know/care about it

The fates crew cared in so much that they could throw babies into them

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
it's pocket dimensions which is totally different

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

ApplesandOranges posted:

We'll get healer Celica Veronica with Wrathful Staff+.

Fixed this for you

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
Actually, Hector will be the colourless hero. He will also be a werewolf for some reason.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Did you guys know that Hector and Celica are the same age, 17.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

I like how Marth got both 3rd and 11th and if you add together those vote totals he would have actually beaten Ephraim

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Best pull I've had in a long time.

Now the question is do I merge my S!Xanders or feed someone Infantry Pulse...

He's a great physical wall and he does WORK with Fjorm, especially in TT.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Does Infantry Pulse work on the character that's carrying it?

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

UchihaHirou posted:

Does Infantry Pulse work on the character that's carrying it?

No

Edit: for more content this is the main reason I can't be bothered to make Defense tactic work. If it also gave it to the carrying unit I'd be down, but ehh, to much fuss for the gain honestly.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

All I need is 4 Stones for refining her Wo Dao for +Spd and she's done.

The blessing was to make SP training less of a chore.

Prob giving her an HP+ seal.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I am toying with the idea of +10'ing Vike across future legbanners

This might be a bad idea but I realized I've felt less and less need to spend my orbs on random banners for resources since I've got enough tools to deal with Arena Assault and stuff already

also goddam feh is really lacking in the bara department so i'll take what i can get

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
all the muscle men are furries

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

i got tired waiting for tibarn too

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Muscle men currently in the game: L!Ike, Hawkeye, S!Frederick, Barst, Hector

Notice how there are no lancers. At least until we get Benny/Valbar.

Also give me Mordecai/Muarim/Tibarn already.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Ryoma is kinda a muscle man.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Brave Ephraim with Seiglinde.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
If you tally up all the votes from all the different Annas, she got 9749 points, which would have placed her 11th on the female list and 19th overall.

It's not fair. :saddowns:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Finally got my Faye. Evil Firesweep Cancel Affinity gimmick BowLyn incoming.

LightningSquid
Dec 27, 2013
I hope the next CYL banner is as nice to me as the first one was, because those results are essentially perfect and I am going to roll HARD for everyone there

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Roger Explosion posted:

If you tally up all the votes from all the different Annas, she got 9749 points, which would have placed her 11th on the female list and 19th overall.

It's not fair. :saddowns:

She'd be 20th overall. Leif would have 10,529 votes and be 18th overall jumping over Cordy, the presumed Anna, and Takumi.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Aren't the Annas actually different people in-story, unlike Marth or Finn or whoever?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Senerio posted:

She'd be 20th overall. Leif would have 10,529 votes and be 18th overall jumping over Cordy, the presumed Anna, and Takumi.
Mathing at 2am is hard. :saddowns:

Elyv posted:

Aren't the Annas actually different people in-story, unlike Marth or Finn or whoever?
Yes, but only since Awakening. Close enough.

Roger Explosion fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Feb 1, 2018

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Roger Explosion posted:

Mathing at 2am is hard. :saddowns:

To be fair Leif is the only one whose split votes would result in being higher than Anna's. I was looking all throughout the list.

E: except Marth obviously.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I'd probably pick Hector, roll for more Hectors, and maybe Celica if she's got good art.

Meanwhile, Gunnthra is actually pretty solid as a nuke. +ATK with Mirror Strike gives her 52 on initiation plus any debuffs.

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
I put my votes into PoR Tibarn/Haar and RD Tibarn/Haar got more votes. Talk about a crappy feeling, basically threw those votes away.

I really hope they'll combine votes for characters with multiple appearances in the future, and if a hero like Anna wins her personality can be decided by which of her games had the most votes or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Zwingley posted:

Alright Cheetah, OP me.

Lovely lad

ChronoReverse posted:

Finally got my Faye. Evil Firesweep Cancel Affinity gimmick BowLyn incoming.

Not a gimmick and also wonderful not evil

AverySpecialfriend fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Feb 1, 2018