Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
This is basically cheating, but:

thatbastardken posted:

.22 will do a dog just fine if that's your preference.

VictorianQueerLit posted:

I don't condone pulling a reverse John Wick on Smooches but .22 is a terrible idea unless you basically hate the dog and want to get point blank, right in their face, and make it extremely personal.

Solice Kirsk posted:

.22 rifles are accurate as all hell. You could probably shoot your sick dog in the face from like 100 yards if you were so inclined.

Untrustable posted:

Yo don't shoot nothin' bigger than a rabbit with a .22 unless you're a loving great shot or you want to chase a wounded, howling animal to shoot it again and again.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Kidding aside, I have to agree -- use a proper gun, at least. How morally inept would a person have to be to pump load after load into their poor dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This is basically cheating, but:

That will never be considered cheating.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
Oh man what's the backstory on that one?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
A man hosed a dog.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Vic posted:

Oh man what's the backstory on that one?

forums poster morally inept is a dogfucker

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Some guy in BYOB poisoned his dog to death with chocolates and sudafeds or something, and then the thread spiraled into a dog homicide tangent finally ending with that amazing joke.

edit:
Also yes, Morally Inept fucks dogs.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I get him confused with landerig sometimes.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

"Let's just say Buffy was a female dog, and my depravity knew no limits."

"shloop"

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

Roosevelt posted:

"Let's just say Buffy was a female dog, and my depravity knew no limits."

"shloop"

If I recall my deep goon lore correctly, I think "shloop" was a different dog sex anecdote where through a series of weird coincidences the poster got hosed by a dog. Also is "dog sex anecdote" the next twitter sensation or an up and coming harsh noise band?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bear Enthusiast posted:

If I recall my deep goon lore correctly, I think "shloop" was a different dog sex anecdote where through a series of weird coincidences the poster got hosed by a dog. Also is "dog sex anecdote" the next twitter sensation or an up and coming harsh noise band?
That was an insane woman who posted a lot of really bizarre details about her life and at one point talked about accidentally getting hosed in the rear end by her dog. I don't remember the poster's name.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Bear Enthusiast posted:

Holy poo poo I forgot there was more than one.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
aaaaaa

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Not to be confused with keyboard goop

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She was naked for some reason or another and I think had dropped something that slid under a couch.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

It was like the story of the guy accidentally getting a blowjob from the other guy that was totally not gay but yet somehow terrible. Oh yeah because it was a dog.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It was a "schooner". Or was it a "shloop"?

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

nobody ever knows how to pronounce the aoi in my name

Trig Discipline posted:

yaoi isn't a very common name though, cut people some slack

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Aphrodite posted:

She was naked for some reason or another and I think had dropped something that slid under a couch.

The poster was Ornery Bean

I don't know why I remember that

true leftist
Feb 1, 2018

by zen death robot
yikes

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well wasn't that the passphrase to misery.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Keith Atherton posted:

The poster was Ornery Bean

I don't know why I remember that

probably because she was literally incapable of not oversharing about her sex life

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

puppets freak me out posted:

probably because she was literally incapable of not oversharing about her sex life

Even I remember that, and I think she posted about this before I even registered. I'm not quite sure, though.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"Ornery Bean" in this thread and "Devil's Doorbell" in the Funny Pictures Thread. When it comes to the clitoris these threads are really rubbing off on each other.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Lobok posted:

"Ornery Bean" in this thread and "Devil's Doorbell" in the Funny Pictures Thread. When it comes to the clitoris these threads are really rubbing off on each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsBak0oCgdY

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

:wal: You're surprised that goons find the clitoris funny?
:stat: I'm surprised they can find it at all!
:wal: :stat: D'ohhh-ho-ho-ho-ho!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'm still in shock over the number of half-remembered dog loving anecdotes.

This place was weird before I got here, goddamn.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI

"Oh, we have to get these two together."

"I think that would be extraordinarily dangerous."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

queserasera posted:

I'm still in shock over the number of half-remembered dog loving anecdotes.

It devolved into the worst version of itself almost immediately, but there were legitimately good reasons we constructed a "Mean Girls" forum called Helldump to compile, shame, and out all the hosed-up users back in 2008.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Helldump got almost as bad as LF.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

queserasera posted:

the dogfucking isn't gone, it's still here, just below our facade of normal.

dogfuckers still lurk within these forums, with enough sense not to share their dogfuckery with others. it could be anyone.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It's important to remember that Morally Inept was also Socially Inept and Comedically Inept.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Dabir posted:

It's important to remember that Morally Inept was also Socially Inept and Comedically Inept.

Forevially Inept and loving it?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Dogged in his ineptitude.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Sapper posted:

When I was a kid, maybe 10, I ate a dry package of Lipton 'French Onion Soup'. I was a weird kid, and dry soup mix was perfect "grab and go". But we were out of the usual 'Spring Vegetable.' I thought nothing of it...until my guts started rumbling. Within an hour or two, I was farting--a sharp 'crack!' like a .22 rifle--every minute, like clockwork. No big deal, it was Saturday, and they didn't really smell. All sound and fury. But my mother dragged me to church that evening. I begged her to sit up in the (usually empty) choir loft, at least. To my horror, there were already people up there in one of the two pews--an older girl that I had a huge crush on, and her gorgeous friend! Worst of all, the hard wooden pews did nothing to muffle the whipcracks erupting from between my cheeks.

I tried shifting. I tried squeezing. Nothing worked. Eventually, my mother batted me across the head and whispered, "For God's sake, go out to the vestibule!" So I made my way downstairs, trailing sad little toots the whole way. I milled around the empty vestibule for a while, reading the announcements and undoubtedly contaminating the holy water, until at last, I felt like the tank was empty. The tempest in my guts had calmed. I made my way back to my seat just in time for consecration of the Eucharist. Mass was almost over, and I was gonna make it.

Until we had to kneel. The shifting and straightening must have opened some pipes, allowing un-fermented soup powder to react with gastric juices and produce its horrifying product. I was trapped; my butt was aimed directly at the pew, a hard, angled surface perfectly constructed to ricochet the sound waves upward and outward at the high, open ceiling.

The church was silent as the priest performed the ritual of the Eucharist.

I could feel the pressure mounting. I swore I could hear bubbling. A spasm of pain gripped my gut. I squeezed. I shifted. I prayed, more fervently than I'd ever prayed before. But I knew it was futile. In sheer agony, I squeezed as tight as I could, and held. I closed my eyes and prayed.

Just as Father Lawrence raised the oversized host up and proclaimed, "The Body of Christ", it happened. An explosion--a long, drawn out, chuffing, cracking fart that sounded like an MG42 opening up. It seemed to drag on for hours. And it echoed. It was a huge old stone-walled church, and it echoed. Fr. Lawrence's eyes went wide in surprise, and muffled laughter erupted in various places in the congregation. Mothers were swatting their children, who were rolling with laughter. Old ladies looked at each other in disgust. Men's shoulders shook as they tried to contain their laughter. I put my head down on my folded forearms and sobbed with embarrassed laughter.

My mother whacked me on the back of the head so hard, I saw stars.

It would be more than two decades before I'd eat French Onion soup again. And never dry. Never.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Ulysses was a fine book, but I always found that chapter unnecessary.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Camel Camus posted:

My mom was a marine biologist

Jim DiGriz posted:

It's weird that Trig Discipline still isn't here despite you talking about his two favourite things.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The best part about trig is he seems like a genuinely nice dude even with the brutal owns.

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

RideTheSpiral posted:

for a goon the most outrageous fantasy creation is a slender man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

The best part about trig is he seems like a genuinely nice dude even with the brutal owns.

Yeah I never mean anything by it, it's just that when I see an opening that's funny or gross I can't help myself.

Much like your dad.