Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
NXT needs a developmental territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

NXT needs a developmental territory.

It’s ROH.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
They did an inter-gender match tonight. Still no man on woman violence. At best there was one teased spot with Almas conflicted over whether to hit Candice with his knees.

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/959996969417674752

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Asuka would’ve done it

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Rosie was the untrained rear end in a top hat who pretty much retired Daffney by sitting on her, right?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

DeathChicken posted:

Rosie was the untrained rear end in a top hat who pretty much retired Daffney by sitting on her, right?
Rosie was probably the last person to blame for that, but yeah that was her.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DarkstarIV posted:

Oh Sage didn't have a gimmick in the MYC, as far as I could tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOB4dSz6ME

my man I'm not picking on you but that match literally had a Sage vignette right before it where she was like I'M A SHAMAN

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The Observer this week

quote:

For those asking about Peyton Royce & Billie Kay, they are both training and aren’t injured. They just don’t have a story for them right now to push on television.

That ain't the reason boys:

https://twitter.com/BillieKaydotnet/status/960260504840294401

https://twitter.com/IconicBelair/status/958493935021719552

It is 1998 again.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i get it

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Talk about your iconic duos

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

are you trying to tell me Lars bought titties

but for real did Billie just get hers switched out, or did Peyton have a Groupon

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Love the new haircut, though.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

At least they aren’t super cartoony like Dana’s

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Dana is the Brian Cage of the WWE's women's division by which I mean she can fill her body with whatever chemicals she wants for our entertainment

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

I think that was Rosemary or Daffney? Hell if I know. TNA has a ton of overlapping gimmicks. But in TNA, Sage was known as Rosie Lottalove. She was a fairly big lady. Trained by the Dudleys I think.

The shaman in TNA was Nikki Roxx working as Roxxi Laveaux.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

sportsgenius86 posted:

At least they aren’t super cartoony like Dana’s
Dana is beyond a cartoon. Power Girl and Wonder Woman aren't as stacked as Dana.

God bless her.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm very upset at the lack of Peyton Royce at the Women's Rumble, and even more upset she wasn't on Takeover.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

fart blood posted:

I'm very upset at the lack of Peyton Royce at the Women's Rumble, and even more upset she wasn't on Takeover.

She wasn't cleared to fly.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

It’s fun that Billie Kay’s Australian accent just barely comes through the chipmunk filter

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I haven't seen Adam Cole wrestle in NXT, is he still doing the "I have several finishers, actually" thing, or did he pick one?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

My first thought was that they were both somehow pregnant with each other's children

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I haven't seen Adam Cole wrestle in NXT, is he still doing the "I have several finishers, actually" thing, or did he pick one?

i think its the knee brainbuster

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Sage Beckett and Reina are both actual bad wrestlers though. Sage was in TNA for awhile, and all of her matches were really not good. I do remember with Sage is that she managed to legitimately injure people during her tryout matches.

that was 8 years ago when she was barely trained

Hinoarashi
Mar 28, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

i think its the knee brainbuster

I thought it was the Shining Wizard.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Casey finally found the girl who was in Velveteen Dream's entrance at Takeover:

https://twitter.com/ifyouseekcasey/status/960671562562199552

https://twitter.com/RightStuff1980/status/960644890769027072

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Keith Lee had been rumoured to be at the NXT tryout this week. But he is not.

Other EVOLVE wrestlers are rumoured to be at the tryout or are signing besides Austin Theory and Jarek. How WWE consultant and EVOLVE booker Gabe Sapolsky reacts to it all will be interesting. The story that Gabe put pressure on Theory not to go to the tryout has been publicly stated on social media and to me privately. Gabe is in a weird conflict of interest type situation.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
austin theory, noted draw

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

abraham linksys posted:

austin theory, noted draw

Austin is more interesting and has more upside for EVOLVE than repackaging Tony Nese for the nth time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I thought Gabe was just flat out working for WWE now?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Meltzer on WOR says Lars has a knee injury and a health issue & will be back next week.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

Keith Lee had been rumoured to be at the NXT tryout this week. But he is not.

Other EVOLVE wrestlers are rumoured to be at the tryout or are signing besides Austin Theory and Jarek. How WWE consultant and EVOLVE booker Gabe Sapolsky reacts to it all will be interesting. The story that Gabe put pressure on Theory not to go to the tryout has been publicly stated on social media and to me privately. Gabe is in a weird conflict of interest type situation.

I'd like for Jason Kincaid to get a tryout but he might be too fuckin weird for them

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I could care less either way about Austin Theory. I just hope someone pays him enough to buy new tights.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

the man's just Baron Corbin on roids

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://mobile.twitter.com/ItsIzzyMania/status/960669904549699584

Are you going to go to the Izzy the Bayley Fan autograph session and buy some Izzy the Bayley Fan merchandise?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

watch out Virgil someone is coming for your booth spot

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Izzy vs Asuka at Wrestlemania

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sportsgenius86 posted:

I could care less either way about Austin Theory. I just hope someone pays him enough to buy new tights.

How much less?

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Cage Kicker posted:

Izzy vs Asuka at Wrestlemania

Kenny Omega not available?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

projecthalaxy posted:

Are you going to go to the Izzy the Bayley Fan autograph session and buy some Izzy the Bayley Fan merchandise?
I'm seriously worried about the kinds of people who would go to such a thing.

For god's sake, don't leave her alone with them. Don't let her out of sight. Preemptively dial 911 and keep a finger hovering over the call button at all times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

pressedbunny posted:

I'm seriously worried about the kinds of people who would go to such a thing.

For god's sake, don't leave her alone with them. Don't let her out of sight. Preemptively dial 911 and keep a finger hovering over the call button at all times.

Why would you cast such aspersions at the sort of wrestling fans who go to full sail and would pay to hug an 11 year old girl. Have you no decency.

• Locked thread