Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Malachite_Dragon posted:

All memes are banned or none of them, chief. No playing favorites :colbert:

Picking and choosing what he wants on here is EXACTLY what Beet does. Heavy handed moderation is just his style. Notice how Beer lets the tide ebb and flow? Now we will have tens of pages filled with bullshit because everyone is gun shy about what gets probated and removed or not.

ETaxxe:

DapperDon fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Feb 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

DapperDon posted:

Picking and choosing what he wants on here is EXACTLY what Beet does. Heavy handed moderation is just his style. Notice how Beer lets the tide ebb and flow? Now we will have tens of pages filled with bullshit because everyone is gun shy about what gets probated and removed or not.

:qq:

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
Literal ex-cultist doesn't have perfect judgment??

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Oh poo poo lol!

Savage.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Beet, post more Kayak or I'm photoshopping a horrible Chris-yak monstrosity next.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

DarkDobe posted:

Beet, post more Kayak or I'm photoshopping a horrible Chris-yak monstrosity next.

Sorry if this is a repost, I try to keep track of which ones I've posted but I can't always remember. Please don't photoshop my dog into a Chris Roberts monster.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Everyone please stop quoting Beet, gang tags should be respected.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

neonbregna posted:

Anyone else like big butts?

According to Dr Brian May, they make the rocking world go round.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I would rather spend money on space citizen ships than on japanese anime tbh.

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?
has anything good happened recently?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

NoMas posted:

has anything good happened recently?

Not really. We're all desperately awaiting news from Space Court.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Beet Wagon posted:

Sorry if this is a repost, I try to keep track of which ones I've posted but I can't always remember. Please don't photoshop my dog into a Chris Roberts monster.

That'll take care of things for a while, thank you! I need a doggo ;_;

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Everyone please stop quoting Beet, gang tags should be respected.

You ain't got the colors to be throwing around those kind of comments around here.

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?

Beet Wagon posted:

Not really. We're all desperately awaiting news from Space Court.

no wonder the last 10 pages or so are shithouse

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

https://twitter.com/RangerXML/status/960737813896441856

lol I remember my videos getting lit up because "there's no way you're getting framerates that bad if you meet the minimum specs"

Uh yeah, dummy. It's a fuckin' broken pile of code poo poo out by three different generations of Full Sail grads.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

NoMas posted:

no wonder the last 10 pages or so are shithouse

That's accidentally my fault. I did a 24 hour joke thing as a super bowl celebration and the psychopaths who inhabit this subforum really ran with it.

My bad.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

..three different generations of Full Sail grads.

Remind me to tell you about the time a contractor tried to get me to make a prototype for his sons Full Sail project/contest/class. It wasn't so bad that he wanted me to help is talentless hack kid cheat. It was the fact that he was cheap about it.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

DapperDon posted:

Remind me to tell you about the time a contractor tried to get me to make a prototype for his sons Full Sail project/contest/class. It wasn't so bad that he wanted me to help is talentless hack kid cheat. It was the fact that he was cheap about it.

Well, have you seen what the tuition is like there?! Guy's not made of money!

lol Full Sail is such a loving joke. I know like six people who went there and then ended up getting some certificate at a community college after they couldn't get a job for three years.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Well, have you seen what the tuition is like there?! Guy's not made of money!

lol Full Sail is such a loving joke. I know like six people who went there and then ended up getting some certificate at a community college after they couldn't get a job for three years.

Its for rich folks who have worthless stumps for children that haven't discovered Star Citizen yet to begin funneling money into.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

DapperDon posted:

You ain't got the colors to be throwing around those kind of comments around here.

STAY CALM BUDDY!

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Jobbo_Fett posted:

STAY CALM BUDDY!

Perhaps you should relax a little my friend.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

AlbieQuirky posted:

Gremlich is from the US. There are few things I hate more than US people affecting UK slang. "Whanker" was head-exploding levels of horror, though. Dude gives me the icks.
"MOAR"
https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/961019097826947072

"stoopid"
https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/961046445938937856

"DENSA"

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

A Good Dog

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Someone please find and post Ortwin Hedgehog

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

DapperDon posted:

This seems really unfair since one guy will have to fight with his left hand. Unless it is the rare battle where a left handed guy is fighting a right handed guy, I guess.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

DarkDobe posted:

A Good Dog

:kimchi: you're amazing

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

DarkDobe posted:

A Good Dog

You can bury the ship but you can't bury the owner's shame for having it.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Beet Wagon posted:

:kimchi: you're amazing

Might wanna throw that one back, though.

Zest
May 7, 2007

ACHIEVE HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE

Beet Wagon posted:

dat dogge :syoon:

Seriously, Beet: Kayak is the best part of this thread. Please never stop posting kayak :ohdear:

DarkDobe posted:

A Good Dog

:perfect:

Edit: removed unfunny bullshit

Zest fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Feb 7, 2018

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
Imo the "DON'T PANIC!" text could have been larger and twice as friendly.

also screw you Chris Roberts for attempting to disgrace the 42 namesake.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
what is it with these guys and their love of subservient asian women who won't talk back or tell them they are dumb for buying $3,500 worth of spaceship jpgs

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I like that everyone is using SpaceX's pretty loving amazing achievement to poo poo on Crobberts and the Star Citizen team and they're doing a textbook roll with the punches.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

you just answered your own question

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

I like that everyone is using SpaceX's pretty loving amazing achievement to poo poo on Crobberts and the Star Citizen team and they're doing a textbook roll with the punches.

Like Ben can do anything but roll

ben fat

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Thread... good again?

Nunes
Apr 24, 2016
Any one calling anything good for the 9th?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Love it.

One man is doing great things with his wealth and ability, furthering the future and space exploration

Another man is fleecing idiots from their money, accumulating it, and in return they just NOW after 6 years barely managed to make a video game work for more than 10 seconds without exploding

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Pixelate posted:

FO4VR is fricking ace. You can clip your face through a mutant cow.

(Once you've tinkered with the requisite INI files...)

It's also only made to run on Elon Musk's brain implants. (Just about works on my factory-overclocked 970 tho. If you tuck the shadow draw distance right up under your scrotum and don't look at anything too hard.)

Best VR game out there. And the worst.

PS for Toops:

lol this picture is like, you know that thing where a girl wants to go out but has justifiably low self esteem, so she invites her orca fat annoying friend with no redeeming qualities as a clever relativity play? Star Citizen is runing reverse interference, but VR will also die alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Nunes posted:

Any one calling anything good for the 9th?
I'm calling the 10th will follow shortly.