Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

congratulations to anime titties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
Do you really not understand how Frogger works? You have to jump on a lillypad at the end (or press the button, in this case), and then you get warped back to the beginning. Get all the pads to get to the next level. It was killing you to simulate that.

Also, it didn't send you to the last level because you had god mode on, and it used murder to go from level 1 to 2.

Like, I get that your gimmick is that you're bad at everything, but come on...

(Please never change; I love these videos.)

Edit: new video at the end of last page:

Kaubocks posted:

Ladies and gentlemen...

START!

YOUR!

ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Totally didn't expect the anime titties upset.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

http://scmapdb.com/map:snark-race

Good to see these maps are continuing to be selected with the utmost care and discrimination.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

ishikabibble posted:

Good to see these maps are continuing to be selected with the utmost care and discrimination.

1) i cannot stop laughing at this holy poo poo
2) wait until you see what happened to the next episode, ur gonna be mad

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I love how the anime titties distracted you from the rocket launcher :allears:

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Panzer Skank posted:

Houndeye racing?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

CommissarMega posted:

working as intended

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
A rocket launcher is a far lesser weapon than anime titties anyway.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Noper Q posted:

Do you really not understand how Frogger works?

ok grandpa

ishikabibble posted:

panzer beat me to the punch by posting nearly word for word what i was gonna post but i can't not post anyway

1) lmfao oops
2) get ready for the next episode bitch

CommissarMega posted:

there was a rocket launcher???????

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012

Kaubocks posted:

ok grandpa

BACK IN MY DAY WE SUFFERED FOR OUR ART

SO GOOD JOB I GUESS

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
This LP is amazing. I can't believe the thing you are presenting to us as a game of some kind. The amount of effort and quality in these maps is... something else. For the sake of hilarity I hope you never stop, but for the sake of your sanity I hope there's an end to it all somewhere. Win/win, I guess?

Also because I've completely caught up with this LP you've got me rewatching Saints Row 2 for the fifth time and I'm dying laughing send help

"go gently caress yourself forever into space and be the first man in space to go gently caress yourself"

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

TheDarkFlame posted:

Also because I've completely caught up with this LP you've got me rewatching Saints Row 2 for the fifth time and I'm dying laughing send help

This was me like 2 weeks ago.

Also... that convulsing F-zero pod was.... a thing. And considering Sven Co-Op is a thing, that makes it a double thing.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Panzer Skank posted:

Kaubocks posted:

1) lmfao oops
2) get ready for the next episode bitch

I am eagerly anticipating the next episode because you two are a pair of lovely LPers who produce fine and good and entertaining content :)

i was just more amused than anything else by the comment since i'd stumbled upon it right as you two were talking about not being able to ride the snarks! not mad at all!

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Those trains were utterly disappointing compared to their excited predecessors. 2/10

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

ishikabibble posted:

I am eagerly anticipating the next episode because you two are a pair of lovely LPers who produce fine and good and entertaining content :)

i was just more amused than anything else by the comment since i'd stumbled upon it right as you two were talking about not being able to ride the snarks! not mad at all!

oh no i'm sorry, i didn't mean i think you're mad now, i meant i think the next episode is so bad Everyone will be mad at us. I think the government and the police are going to show up at our houses.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Kaubocks posted:

there was a rocket launcher???????

On the ground between the car section and the log section.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Panzer Skank posted:

oh no i'm sorry, i didn't mean i think you're mad now, i meant i think the next episode is so bad Everyone will be mad at us. I think the government and the police are going to show up at our houses.

Isn't Kaubocks Canadian?

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

White Coke posted:

Isn't Kaubocks Canadian?

ya but i moved to the states, like conveniently down the road from panzer actually

i’m going to get deported for LP crimes next week with how bad the next episode is

like legit this isn’t exactly us being cute and going “oh noooooo it’s baaaaaad ha ha wink wink” like nah guys it’s fuckin BAD

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Panzer Skank posted:

Kaubocks posted:

ya but i moved to the states, like conveniently down the road from panzer actually

i’m going to get deported for LP crimes next week with how bad the next episode is

like legit this isn’t exactly us being cute and going “oh noooooo it’s baaaaaad ha ha wink wink” like nah guys it’s fuckin BAD

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Kaubocks posted:

Kaubocks is a DREAMER. This is why we fight.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Animericans are DREAMERs too.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I'm not American but I dream of that sweet sweet hosed up f-zero car trying to nod its head and wield a crowbar.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
And of course the first track is REVENGE OF WRECKHOUSE.

I appreciate that map series. It had an idea and it ran with it.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

I'm trying to put off working on the next episode as long as possible so have a quick bonus episode!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Completely unusable? I mean maybe bottom 10% but it's not like it's an entirely unprecedented new low.

Disappointing to see the cars as they should be.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
...honestly I appreciate the alternate model a little since they somehow made it work?

Maybe that means they pulled it from a map that was actually good.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

This episode is recorded evidence of LP crimes in progress. Engaging with this video is aiding and abetting, which is a criminal offense. Watch at your own risk.

Or, better yet, don't, because this episode is about as much as an episode as these maps are actual maps, which is to say they aren't at all.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

I, for one, welcome our new Robootto overlords.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Hope LP jail is treating you well.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I can't believe I listened to someone actually die during a recording. hosed up how youtube hasn't removed it yet tbh

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what's wrong with my map collection

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Really Pants posted:

what's wrong with my map collection

Imagine I posted the achewood comic sans strip but with robooto edited in.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

it won an award

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

Oh my god, it’s The Beginner’s Guide. I wonder what happened to ol’ Robotto.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Inferior posted:

Oh my god, it’s The Beginner’s Guide. I wonder what happened to ol’ Robotto.

What's there to wonder? People looked at his work, said 'Domo arigato, Mister' and he left.

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Here lies Panzer, thought of orange semi circles and died

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hinawa remembered in death as she was in life: endlessly eating birds.
This is art, you don't don't understand the complexity of Robooto's (Roboto? Robootto? What way is supposed to be right?) masterpieces. I mean come on he put you inside the sun and if that's not art I don't know what is.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

A dumpster to surpass metal gear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
Of course you can't look at the Sun, Kaubocks, you'll go blind if you look at the Sun.

I know literally nothing about video game design, mapping, art or anything but this video kind of makes me want to find out what Sven Coop is and how you make maps and make maps for this LP. It'd probably just be "I'M SORRY" in 50-foot letters with no texture and could even be spelled incorrectly, but that might still be better than this.

• Locked thread