Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Someone engage me on what the main case against me is

You've scumclaimed several times and have been encouraging us to vote you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Is that the best we’ve got after like 5 irl days

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I have no excuses I've just been wall to wall busy/distracted

I'll do better

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Juchero posted:

not feeling the Kash case much either, his responses have been reading more as over eager town than they have as scummy

in a game this big there is definitely a case to lunch a lurker but maybe not after last night's flips

the whole election thing has me shook considering how dangerous a scum president could be

Normally I would say cuddling a lurker is scummy but Tobbs has literally only posted 4 times so I would rather go that way than to miscuddle Kash who is actively playing.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Kashuno posted:

I mean there's an actual case against LD but with 2 hours left and no guarantee of being able to switch a vote, the answer is yes

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

SalTheBard posted:

Normally I would say cuddling a lurker is scummy but Tobbs has literally only posted 4 times so I would rather go that way than to miscuddle Kash who is actively playing.

are you for real

##vote tobbs

cmon people

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Idk if there are even 14 active voters this game so probably.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Best response to walking in on your dude with another dude in him imo

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

[quote="Juchero" post="481230339"]
##nominate b-minus

this is the candidate i can believe in!
[/quote

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I'm sorry I'll try to be less noticeable next time.

I guess make Kashuno president he wants it.

This is the entirety of TGs posting

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

i dont think you get to complain

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Juchero posted:

i do not agree that my wife is scum yet

but the odds are against her, and we're both going to be occupied celebrating her sister's birthday

i've got an unruly toddler to corral but I will try to catch up on the cases and deliver a vote

Haha I love the way this is phrased

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
highly dislike kash vote

##vote li dawny might be possible, I'll swap at the last minute if needed to avoid nl

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

1 hour left. nothing but kash is possible, sorry. i guess people should have played during the other 48 hours or whatever.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

wait is votefinder loving up? in pera's last post the previous two votes are for kashuno but they aren't on the list

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

how do I look at votefinder

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##unvote ##vote Kash

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Episode 2

Kashuno (13): flerp, 50 pounds of bread, Asiina, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Dead Cow, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Tired Moritz, GulagDolls, Token Female, Bifauxnen, GeneX, SalTheBard, Anomalous Amalgam, give head or get dead
Chic Trombone (2): The Ninth Layer, b-minus1
Tobbs Gnawed (1): NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Juchero
50 pounds of bread (1): curiousCat
Li Dawny (0): Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Token Female, give head or get dead, Token Female, GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, give head or get dead
Bifauxnen (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Dead Cow (0): GeneX, GeneX
SalTheBard (0): Token Female, Token Female
Tired Moritz (0): Bifauxnen, curiousCat, curiousCat, Bifauxnen
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Asiina (0): Dead Cow, Dead Cow

Not Voting (10): Atomic Soda, Chic Trombone, Iron Chef Ramen, jon joe, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Natural 20, PMush Perfect, Pththya-lyi, Tobbs Gnawed

With 27 in attendance, it's 14 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 17th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 hour, 4 minutes.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Was I hammer??

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

maybe. votefinder old. someone put it out of its misery

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
that is indeed hammer

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Curiouscat scum

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
im here im here just catching up

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote kash just in case

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Episode 2

Kashuno (14): flerp, 50 pounds of bread, Asiina, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Dead Cow, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Tired Moritz, GulagDolls, Token Female, Bifauxnen, GeneX, SalTheBard, Anomalous Amalgam, give head or get dead, The Ninth Layer
Li Dawny (1): Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Token Female, give head or get dead, Token Female, GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, give head or get dead, curiousCat
Tobbs Gnawed (1): NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Juchero
Chic Trombone (1): The Ninth Layer, b-minus1, The Ninth Layer
Bifauxnen (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Dead Cow (0): GeneX, GeneX
50 pounds of bread (0): curiousCat, curiousCat
SalTheBard (0): Token Female, Token Female
Tired Moritz (0): Bifauxnen, curiousCat, curiousCat, Bifauxnen
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Asiina (0): Dead Cow, Dead Cow

Not Voting (10): Atomic Soda, Chic Trombone, Iron Chef Ramen, jon joe, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Natural 20, PMush Perfect, Pththya-lyi, Tobbs Gnawed

With 27 in attendance, it's 14 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 17th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST.

By popular demand, Kashuno, "Iroha", Toudai-aligned Student has been sent to detention.

Congratulations appear to be in order to our new student council president, 50 pounds of bread.

Madam President, you'll find detailed instructions on your responsibilities in your character sheet. Please be advised that 50 "fifty" may not be sent to detention for any reason for the following two full game days.

There is one small matter of unfortunate business to attend to: attendance. Several of you have already noted the absences of many of your peers, as have the members of the faculty. In accordance with school rules, all students who have not contributed a total of 30 game posts by the conclusion of our third school day will be expelled. Certainly by then this bit of unpleasantness won't apply to any of you.

School will begin again Sunday, February 18, at 5PM PST.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Episode 3: Carbs for days! The Reign of 50 Shades of Bread!

Good morning everyone, and welcome to another wonderful morning here at Toudai, Tokyo University.

Some announcements this morning:

First, Student Council President 50 has been given a number of initial proposals as president that await executive decisions. Reminder, the faculty will not accept any votes towards detention for 50 today or the following day.

Second, I would like to inform all of you that both Tobbs Gnawed, Takara, Toudai-aligned Student

and Phyththtuahtia, Touko, Toudai-aligned Student

have left Tokyo University. I'm sure you will join me in wishing them well in their future educational endeavours.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Episode 3

Not Voting (24): 50 pounds of bread, Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, Atomic Soda, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, Chic Trombone, curiousCat, Dead Cow, flerp, GeneX, give head or get dead, GulagDolls, Iron Chef Ramen, jon joe, Juchero, Li Dawny, Natural 20, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, PMush Perfect, SalTheBard, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, Token Female

With 24 in attendance, it's 13 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 20th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i think i speak for everyone when i say, who was that second person.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I have decided to become an active member of the student council. After picking up a book on How To Talk to People, written in english, I am f***ing ready to go!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

GulagDolls posted:

i think i speak for everyone when i say, who was that second person.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Alright you god-d***ed motherf***ers, please get your a**es in gear and tell me, about literally anything going on in this game, because I haven't paying one sh*t lick of attention.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i think flerp. may be bad/

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Kash, youre not allowed to use work as an excuse when you only mention it right at deadline!!!!!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
So are scum targeting lurkers or something? ****s

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
super susp of people who were calling out lurkers yesterday, b/c it fits the MO of these sh*tty a** scum motherf***ers.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok i tried to send bif to jail twice now she might be un-detainable

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

remember when you all let a guy with a fake role be president

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
remember when gulags lost the class president elections

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

flerp posted:

ok i tried to send bif to jail twice now she might be un-detainable

gee I love it when people randomly claim poo poo for no drat good reason

Aaaaanyway, morning all

##vote Li Dawny

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

50 Please allocate more funding to the gardening club :nyoron:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I cant believe the class president Gulag would win a election, use his power to send himself to the past, just so he can sabotage himself and lose the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hello class, I have some stuff to do, and some opinions to ask.

First of all I will be ##implementing a votefinder img in the OP The trade off to this is that it has non-negotiable violent blah blah blah whatever, ignore the mean words and just look at the votes if it offends you please. The convenience couldn't come without the drawback so it's just going to happen.

I would however like opinions on whether or not I should raise, lower, or keep the same lurker posting requirements. This is the second power of the presidency.

I also will make a declaration. In addition to voting for whoever you think is scummiest, I am requiring an additional post to be done at some point between 5am and 5pm PST on the 20th. In this post you are to list, in order your top TWO choices for scummiest person in the thread. IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE SELECTED YOURSELF TWICE. You may create your list before the 20th, however no posts outside of the window will be considered as valid.

I will be disclosing the information regarding the rest of the roles of the president next game day through an official mod-confirmed post, however I will not be disclosing this information at this time.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but I reserve the right to say no to any question.

Sincerely,

President Bread.

• Locked thread