Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Personally, have no idea but with the talent on hand in Florida I am very interested
https://twitter.com/wrestlecon/status/966057957510217728

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheCrashLuchas/status/966143011775303681

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

whose the knockoff la parka

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thats a ban

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

exploded mummy posted:

whose the knockoff la parka

Moooooooooooods

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

pwg booked a fresh card look it up if you wanna see

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWG Time is a Flat Circle
March 23

Rey Horus vs Joey Janela
Brody King vs Jake Atlas vs Eli Everfly vs Douglas James
Jonah Rock vs Jeff Cobb
Zachary Wentz and Dezmond Xavier vs Flamita and Bandido
Adam Brooks vs Will Ospreay
Matt Riddle vs ZSJ
Chuck Taylor defends the world title vs Keith Lee

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Just saw Brody King for the first time, he's fun, and boy does he a have a shitton of ink

Also regarding the main event

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/966162947436314624

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Feb 21, 2018

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Zachary Wentz and Dezmond Xavier vs Flamita and Bandido this was the dragon gate spotlight spotfest right?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah it was pretty good, could be great with a super hot crowd and if the pwg ring doesnt fall apart

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Wonder if Ospreay being there means we might see either Lee or Cobb on the Long Beach New Japan show

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
No idea who Atlas and Douglas James are but that's a pretty nice looking card, even if I'm totally over Matt Riddle singles matches. Good to see Horus and Xavier back since it's been a bit since the last time they were in Reseda. Kind of a bummer that Ospreay's the only guy they pull from running the day before Long Beach, but I guess New Japan probably doesn't want to run the risk of guys getting hurt right before their big US showcase. Would have been nice to at least see them land some midcard guys or RPG3K or something.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Jake Atlas and Douglas James are SoCal guys.
Atlas in particular is impressive and prides himself on being an openly gay wrestler.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
PWG doing the right thing by putting local dudes on their often hyped shows again is good. Wonder if Dave will be there

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Chris James 2 posted:

PWG Time is a Flat Circle
March 23

Rey Horus vs Joey Janela
Brody King vs Jake Atlas vs Eli Everfly vs Douglas James
Jonah Rock vs Jeff Cobb
Zachary Wentz and Dezmond Xavier vs Flamita and Bandido
Adam Brooks vs Will Ospreay
Matt Riddle vs ZSJ
Chuck Taylor defends the world title vs Keith Lee

Good poo poo, Brooks & Ospreay killed it back in August in Melbourne City Wrestling.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Eli Everfly kills himself when he has nothing to prove, so he may die several times in his pwg debut.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Pwg booking l-l-l-locals?!?!?!?

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Brody is a big time upper mid carder here at MLW so I'm glad he's starting to get big exposure at the top tier Indies. I really like him, he can fly for his size, he's got a good nasty streak but is also pretty easy to cheer for. The next MLW show has a fans bring the weapons match between Joey Janela and Darby, what goofy weapon should I try and get on there for you goons.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

Brody is a big time upper mid carder here at MLW so I'm glad he's starting to get big exposure at the top tier Indies. I really like him, he can fly for his size, he's got a good nasty streak but is also pretty easy to cheer for. The next MLW show has a fans bring the weapons match between Joey Janela and Darby, what goofy weapon should I try and get on there for you goons.

A nintendo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

toilet seat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bring a football and keep yelling at them to do a worked handoff in the same exact voice as bischoff doing the "scissors" bit

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The hulk hogan raft

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

One of those sex toys thats just a torso or a huge rear end.

E: you can put underwear on it, that way its ok for any cameras.

TTBF fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Feb 21, 2018

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

a loaded gun that says FAKE on the side of the barrel

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

A big sheet of plywood with "APOLOGIZE TO ROVERT" spray-painted on the side

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

TTBF posted:

One of those sex toys thats just a torso or a huge rear end.

E: you can put underwear on it, that way its ok for any cameras.

I immediately thought of the huge novelty rear end that Skinner gave Bart for good work as a hall monitor because of this post, and I like this as an answer. Partly because I can totally see them using it.

Also, not enough Simpsons references in wrestling. I want someone getting KTFO followed by his opponent screaming over him "DENTAL PLAN (opponent name here) NEEDS BRACES!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

A sign that says JOEY USE MY SIGN and inside is a sheet of plywood with “please apologize to Rovert” on it

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Cavauro posted:

bring a football and keep yelling at them to do a worked handoff in the same exact voice as bischoff doing the "scissors" bit

a basketball would be a great wrestling weapon. you could bounce it off their head and when they try to take it from you thats when you bust out a nasty crossover

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

A copy of Infinite Jest

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Bring a bag of cheeseburgers

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Charles Gnarwin posted:

"I'll gladly job to you on Tuesday for a cheeseburger today".

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Or just Cheeseburger.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
cheeseburger is small enough to be a concealed weapon

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
and cheesy enough to be a congealed weapon

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

schweens posted:

a basketball would be a great wrestling weapon. you could bounce it off their head and when they try to take it from you thats when you bust out a nasty crossover

https://twitter.com/KrisPLettuce/status/928462497614614528

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

This year just to avoid the best basketball wrestling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWZ27FDJb0

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Deathlove posted:

This year just to avoid the best basketball wrestling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWZ27FDJb0

I desperately want to see Beau James and Tim Storm recreate this spot.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

This is the good stuff. Next time he needs to make him fall with a crossover and put on an ankle lock

coconono posted:

I desperately want to see Beau James and Tim Storm recreate this spot.

It's too bad Dijak signed. Him and Keith Lee should do a your turn my turn spot with this move

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

This broadcast on bbc2 Wales last night, a short film about Eddie Dennis

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09rbxyx/new-voices-from-wales-series-1-3-wrestling-a-dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The less context I give the better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bctE8NHFi-E