Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GeneX posted:

also nat 20 is still around so I'm not sure why you're crying out for vengeance, it looks like fitty lost his presidential powers in the threadshift

oh wait seriously? I don't want to have my heart broken if it's just a wait to flip at end of day

50 still attempted murder though so I still want him to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Nat20 is scum tho.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

50 pounds of bread posted:

Nat20 is scum tho.

id believe it but so are you probs

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nat20 is scum tho.

Nat's first action of the game was to swear protection to the towniest town so we need more scum like that imo

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Nat's first action of the game was to swear protection to the towniest town so we need more scum like that imo

He be buddying you to make you have the feel goods. or you scum 2ge4

Flerp nat20 scumteam imo.

Getin.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
what?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

He be buddying you to make you have the feel goods. or you scum 2ge4

Flerp nat20 scumteam imo.

Getin.

yeah we can kill flerp that is fine

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Liveactionfullmetalalchemist.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

U heard what I said.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah we can kill flerp that is fine

after all my attempts at killing you this is how you repay me

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
I'm concerned that the scum team might have known that post count was super important. I don't have much meta, but who was posting more than they usually do? Wasn't Bif one of them?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dead Cow posted:

I'm concerned that the scum team might have known that post count was super important.

Everyone knew it was important. The mod said "make X many posts or die." People for some reason couldnt even bring themselves to shitpost up to 30, so they died. Man, I thought you sounded kinda town before but this is some uniquely empty setup spec filler content.

##vote dead cow

Dead Cow posted:

I don't have much meta, but who was posting more than they usually do? Wasn't Bif one of them?

Haha this is also a highly filler question, which has already been answered, even. By nearly laughing somebody outta the thread for thinking I was posting an unusually high amount, I recall the words "weirdest post in Mafia history" being thrown around

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!

Juchero posted:

i am was watcher

now am not

saw iron chef ramen visit nat 20 last night

hey uh

when you watch someone visit someone else

and that someone else is still alive

maybe shut the gently caress up

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

quote:

Fifth - all students may choose to, instead of doing anything else after school, ##walk home together with someone. Bears will seek out lone prey - find safety in numbers. Note that ##walking home together must be mutual between two people to have any use - otherwise things will become too confused and you will be vulnerable.

If you ##walk home with a member of the scum team, they can kill you, right?

Because uh, if we all pick someone to walk home with, and we're an even number of players, we can figure out who the scum is by them killing whoever was walking with them.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

Because uh, if we all pick someone to walk home with, and we're an even number of players, we can figure out who the scum is by them killing whoever was walking with them.

scum can normally kill you anyway

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

quote:

Bears will seek out lone prey.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

Assuming bears as scum isn't some mod fakeout.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
who the hell knows what scum can do (besides scum obv)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

Assuming bears as scum isn't some mod fakeout.

it almost sounds like Anidav had a hand in this setup

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Who wants to walk home with me? I especially love puppies.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

50 and asiina scumteam confirmed, both like dogs

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Hey sorry, I didnt realized that we actually got a thread shift until it had been a day and the game havent unlocked itself

Apologies for not doing the two name poll in the last thread. I was sleeping (rip)

i'll reread after I get back home

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Who wants to hold my hand home tho UwU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Bifauxnen posted:

Everyone knew it was important. The mod said "make X many posts or die." People for some reason couldnt even bring themselves to shitpost up to 30, so they died. Man, I thought you sounded kinda town before but this is some uniquely empty setup spec filler content.

##vote dead cow

Haha this is also a highly filler question, which has already been answered, even. By nearly laughing somebody outta the thread for thinking I was posting an unusually high amount, I recall the words "weirdest post in Mafia history" being thrown around

I agree with this a lot. idk if I would vote them yet but the unnecessary shade on players for posting is quite suspicious.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Sorry, I need to get my bearings.

I'm currently unsure if my powers functioned correctly over N3 so I'm making a few queries about that with the mods.

I would nominate Bif over TF.

I'm at work, I'll do some detailed casing tonight.

I think 50 is scum and his attempt to murder me immediately without even attempting to figure out what was going on in game is pretty damning.

I'm not dropping a vote until I at least know what happened on my N3 and probably won't until we have more of an idea of what's going on in general.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

I agree with this a lot.

I'm starting to get used to opposite land

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Natural 20 posted:

Sorry, I need to get my bearings.

I'm currently unsure if my powers functioned correctly over N3 so I'm making a few queries about that with the mods.

I would nominate Bif over TF.

I'm at work, I'll do some detailed casing tonight.

I think 50 is scum and his attempt to murder me immediately without even attempting to figure out what was going on in game is pretty damning.

I'm not dropping a vote until I at least know what happened on my N3 and probably won't until we have more of an idea of what's going on in general.

This post is so scummy.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Bifauxnen posted:

a-HEM

... good choice for prez, though. Token, are you actually interested in taking the position? If so I'll add my vote.

If nominated I would accept the position.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

Maybe, but we would also know from the thread, who walked with who. We have also been told that being in groups helps against bear attacks. It's a matter of who you trust I suppose.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

This post is so scummy.

Not that I disagree about Nat20, but nothing pops out to me immediately in this post. Can you explain to me why is this scummy to you?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Token Female posted:

If nominated I would accept the position.

ok cool, with my luck, if I got the position just for my burning desire to vig 50, it'd end up that the rules totally changed for the new thread and it would suddenly involve responsibility

##nominate Token Female

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Also, lying about your role for some immediate gains/reads while disregarding everyone else is a very 50 move. From what I can recall from past experience with 50, this feels like this is something he would do more often as town, but I think that he would do that regardless of alignment.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Framing my actions as damning after they just ran a game with me in it doing my thing that I do as opposed to trying to figure out why I did it sounds like false upsettery.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

On the one hand, lynch all liars

On the other, i like the risky play

Learning towards lynch all liars atm

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

It's not the right choice to vote me, but I wouldn't blame anyone for it, not errybody can keep up with how I do.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##walk home together with 50 pounds of bread you trust me right 50?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I might be able to keep a eye on you if you get what im saying

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

##walk home with give head or get dead

I just want friends!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Framing my actions as damning after they just ran a game with me in it doing my thing that I do as opposed to trying to figure out why I did it sounds like false upsettery.

you mean FSN where you lied constantly about your abilities? I thought Nat said it was the "immediately trying to vig him" part that was damning, though.

as for you lying about roles, I definitely remember you doing that last game as town but that might be the only game I've actually played with you. (I'm not counting Shine where you were in the other thread and very quickly died) Token says its just a thing you do as town OR scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:nono: No leaving school early. You have work to do still. :nono:

Podima posted:

Fifth - all students may choose to, instead of doing anything else after school, ##walk home together with someone.

((Walking home together is a night action that anyone can do in lieu of any other night action. It's sent to the mod, not a thread-declared day action.))

• Locked thread