Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

It's the middle of the night and I just had a dream Vince and Bosh joined the Cavs

Be more careful about what you eat before bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Cool Buff Man posted:

You ding dong!

It was Nick Young cheating on Iggy Azalea and D'Lo got shunned by the team during his rookie year for recording Nick talking about it

This thread stood with nick young too

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

You ding dong!

It was Nick Young cheating on Iggy Azalea and D'Lo got shunned by the team during his rookie year for recording Nick talking about it

That was always so weird to me.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

AggressivelyStupid posted:

This thread stood with nick young too

I don't think this is true

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

lotta people calling dlo a snitch

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

unless you're recording evidence of a crime I dont see the value of recording a co-worker and blasting it out

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

BWV posted:

unless you're recording evidence of a crime I dont see the value of recording a co-worker and blasting it out

There was a prank war and Russell was planning to use that recording for it somehow. Supposedly, someone else got to his phone and made the video public, instead.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Recording your coworker revealing secrets about his personal life is a bad move but I like to think the real reason we stood with Nick Young is because Iggy Azalea loving sucks.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

lotta people calling dlo a snitch

He was

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/dmorey/status/966698204191428608

What the hell

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Kibner posted:

There was a prank war and Russell was planning to use that recording for it somehow. Supposedly, someone else got to his phone and made the video public, instead.

Den it escalated and the boys went to da mattresses. It wasn't pretty.

How in the wide wide world of sports this stupid anecdote can be in the same conversation as Cuban's dysfunctional and predatory org beats all

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Is anyone else in Boston for Sloan?

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

straight up brolic posted:

Is anyone else in Boston for Sloan?

I’m

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/966704445898854402

Woj is Woke

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Adrian Wokenarowski

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I was a teacher for four months and a substitute teacher for two years. I quit both to be a waiter cus the pay is like double.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Doltos posted:

I was a teacher for four months and a substitute teacher for two years. I quit both to be a waiter cus the pay is like double.

Way to miss out on the free gun genius

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Guys, Vivek is making moves
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/city-beat/article201483774.html

quote:

An outdoor amphitheater on Capitol Mall. Autonomous vehicles shuttling tourists from Sacramento International Airport to Golden 1 Center. A waterfront festival along the Port of Sacramento accommodating hundreds of people staying on luxury cruise ships.

Sacramento’s bid to host the NBA All-Star Game in 2022 or 2023 is a mix of high-tech flash and outside-the-box concepts aimed at bolstering a proposal seen by many as a long shot.

The bid, revealed to The Sacramento Bee late Wednesday, will be formally introduced Thursday at a press conference outside Golden 1 Center and delivered to the NBA the following day. The bid package will include virtual reality tours of event spaces and testimonials from team officials, local political leaders and former Kings legends.

quote:

The Kings are pledging a system of autonomous vehicles and dedicated freeway lanes around the region so fans can move between hotels, cruise ships and entertainment venues in 30 minutes or less. The team is also developing an app using artificial intelligence that would allow guests to check into accommodations, navigate between event spaces, order food and have All-Star Game merchandise delivered to where they are staying.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

If you wanna get a beer or something tn slide into these here DMs

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Henchman of Santa posted:

Recording your coworker revealing secrets about his personal life is a bad move but I like to think the real reason we stood with Nick Young is because Iggy Azalea loving sucks.

So does nick young, match made in heaven

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Why did those 2 Mavs employees both get second chances but if you take longer than 8 seconds to cross the half court line you're outta there immediately?

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Why did those 2 Mavs employees both get second chances but if you take longer than 8 seconds to cross the half court line you're outta there immediately?

I think it's pretty clear they were fast about crossing lines

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
https://deadspin.com/report-beef-simmering-between-the-spurs-and-kawhi-leon-1823223698

Teague + Wiggins for Kawhi + a pick, who says no? :pervert:

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I wouldn't trade Kawhi's degenerative hip and leg for Andrew Wiggins

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Cool Buff Man posted:

I wouldn't trade Kawhi's degenerative hip and leg for Andrew Wiggins

This is perfidious rumor mongering!

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

So does nick young, match made in heaven

I always hoped Nick Young would turn into a fun player like J.R. Smith, but he never did

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

zoux posted:

This is perfidious rumor mongering!

He's gonna come to camp next year with one leg shriveled up like a T-Rex arm

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That's not even remotely close to matching salaries.

I think the Spurs would have to include salary with Kawhi to trade for just Wiggins. Which they should definitely do.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Cool Buff Man posted:

He's gonna come to camp next year with one leg shriveled up like a T-Rex arm

He's gonna get a robot leg. He really will be the first cyborg NBA player.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

ChickenMedium posted:

He's gonna get a robot leg. He really will be the first cyborg NBA player.

Cyborgs have a broader range of emotions.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Man that Dunn, Lavine, Leonard, Markkanen, Jaren Jackson lineup is gonna be loving killer in 2019

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

the mean lunch lady posted:

I always hoped Nick Young would turn into a fun player like J.R. Smith, but he never did

He was really fun to watch as a laker

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

WhyteRyce posted:

Marcus Thornton is awesome and it perplexes and saddens me that he fell off a cliff

He was my Ben Gordon after Ben Gordon fell off a cliff.

Dear undersized chuckers – if I like you, you are doomed. Sorry!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jack's Flow posted:

He was my Ben Gordon after Ben Gordon fell off a cliff.

Dear undersized chuckers – if I like you, you are doomed. Sorry!

Do you like Donovan Mitchell ?

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Dexo posted:

Man that Dunn, Lavine, Leonard, Markkanen, Jaren Jackson lineup is gonna be loving killer in 2019

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Not cspam

It issue awful aps fault

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

euphronius posted:

Not cspam

It issue awful aps fault

Thread title please

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Save your ammo for Kawhi or AD?

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

That's not even remotely close to matching salaries.

I think the Spurs would have to include salary with Kawhi to trade for just Wiggins. Which they should definitely do.

That article contained zero new information and ended with the author saying that regardless of what is going on, Kawhi and Pop's relationship has not been harmed by what Pop said yesterday.

So unless Kawhi wants to be the first player to turn down the designated veteran player extension (which I imagine the Spurs would offer) or they get an insane offer (not two bad overpaid players and a late 1st) Kawhi will probably be staying!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Yeah I was gonna say that article has a hell of a headline but no new information to back it up really, just the stuff we already knew from a while back coupled with the information that it's Kawhi's choice/Pop's recent words...
I don't see new stuff about a simmering beef. I'm sure there's frustration and tension over the lost season tho.

• Locked thread