Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

James Woods Fan posted:

Jesus gently caress you bought Survive? There are so many other terrible games worth playing before even glancing at that trash.

It looks pretty interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

You either get to be like Quiet or The End and you can only pick one.

What do you pick?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

The end in quiet's outfit.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Edit wrong thread

axelblaze fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Feb 23, 2018

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

that article really needs to be read because it’s even worse than our dumb gently caress president saying “movies should have ratings”

Edit: you posted in the wrong thread but it’s still worth reading cause what the heck

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I agree we do have to look at the internet for bad things starting with his Twitter account.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Macaluso posted:

that article really needs to be read because it’s even worse than our dumb gently caress president saying “movies should have ratings”

Edit: you posted in the wrong thread but it’s still worth reading cause what the heck
Not really.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Saoshyant posted:

Yo, want to feel some shivers down your spine as the fourth wall is broken and reality and absurd videogame plot get mixed together?

Then look no further and listen to the voice actor of MGS' Campbell reading the Mueller indictment to the sound of the Big Shell track from MGS2.

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=ES_dHXMhOHU&start1=0&video2=v5KGQCoVTCM&start2=0&authorName=

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Do you think Steam makes these free multiplayer weekends entire weekends because Australians need a whole day to download the game?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What kind of coffee do you people like

I tried an espresso today and it was way too much for me

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

The store bought coffee at work since that poo poo is free :ocelot:

But for real a good mocha with a shot of caramel is a delicious dream

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Help Im Alive posted:

If you like the taste of espresso without the intensity you can order an Americano at a coffee shop, which is just espresso + hot water.

For realsies though Greek/Turkish coffee is the best when and where you can get it, so smooth you never need anything extra.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Help Im Alive posted:

Black with a single teaspoon of sugar.

I'm not the kind of person who is picky about coffee. I just brew dunkin donuts mix in a pot.

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)

Help Im Alive posted:

Like at least half milk because I'm a baby. If it's really good coffee I might take an espresso shot but most average coffees just taste gross to me black

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I drink lots of lovely tea.
My favourite is either Lapsang Souchong or Lady Grey! :D

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

thanks everyone for the tips, I will continue my coffee journey on monday morning

VideoGames posted:

I drink lots of lovely tea.
My favourite is either Lapsang Souchong or Lady Grey! :D

I think I'm the only person in the UK who doesn't drink tea

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I don't not drink tea but I'll never drink it where coffee is readily available instead

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Help Im Alive posted:

I think I'm the only person in the UK who doesn't drink tea

Brexit must be frightening for you

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)
When it comes to tea Jin Xuan or rooibos are my way to go

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
time to play the video games

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Help Im Alive posted:

I've never liked that bean brew. Also not crazy about leaf water. I just bring my 64oz Big Gulp mug with me to whatever restaurant and politely but firmly ask that they fill 'er with Coke.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Mocha mocha mocha mocha mocha

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

Espresso

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
i love iced coffee more than regular coffee now because I have burnt my mouth way too many times because I am an impatient idiot

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I like all coffees except flavored coffee. Any flavor or sweetener added to coffee ruins it for me. If you want the best coffee find a local roaster and buy from them. Freshness is the #1 thing that will make coffee enjoyable. For years I bought stuff like 8 o'clock, Gevalia, etc from the grocery store and I had to add milk to make them all palettable. A few years ago I tried coffee from a local roaster and it was a game changer. I buy my coffee straight from their roasting headquarters at wholesale cost and it's the best coffee. I drink it black and love every cup.

In summary, if you want to enjoy coffee, freshness is the #1 thing to consider.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i don't like coffee

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

oddium posted:

i don't like coffee

Try really milky mixes and slowly transition to black bitter reheated folgers

Yum

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wildtortilla posted:

I like all coffees except flavored coffee. Any flavor or sweetener added to coffee ruins it for me. If you want the best coffee find a local roaster and buy from them. Freshness is the #1 thing that will make coffee enjoyable. For years I bought stuff like 8 o'clock, Gevalia, etc from the grocery store and I had to add milk to make them all palettable. A few years ago I tried coffee from a local roaster and it was a game changer. I buy my coffee straight from their roasting headquarters at wholesale cost and it's the best coffee. I drink it black and love every cup.

In summary, if you want to enjoy coffee, freshness is the #1 thing to consider.

Yeah that and grinding it fresh with a proper burr grinder makes an insane difference. Semper coffee.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Coffee was great in college when I needed to stay up all night and for like 50 cents at some truck stop you could drink an infinite amount.

But now I'm an adult and I have my life together so I only drink PIBB XTRA

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Coffee is amazing. Sometimes I get really lovely sleep because I drank too much coffee, butt the next morning I'll just drink a lot more and I'm totally coolio.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I love all coffee, from instant crystals to whatever that kind the Lebanese restaurant down the street makes. From pure black to white chocolate mocha latte with whipped cream

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Coffee is a human PED in every imaginable category with virtually no downsides, it owns.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i take my coffee knack

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I'm weird in that I'll only drink coffee when I have an easy morning and can really luxuriate in the am. Have a cup or two, eat a bagel on my apartment balcony without pants on. I can drink it black and enjoy it, but secretly I prefer to have a little coffee in sugar and milk.

If I'm meeting someone at a coffee shop, I'll get a latte or a mocha, my sweet tooth only really works for beverages I've found.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Phantasium posted:

i take my coffee knack

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

Coffee is a human PED in every imaginable category with virtually no downsides, it owns.

Downside: caffeine is being detected in surface water and groundwater we use as drinking water sources. I'm a hydrogeologist and emerging contaminants like this keep me up at night. Caffeine is on the benign end of the spectrum, but still, we don't need drinking water to be caffeinated. With that said, I'm not changing my coffee drinking habits.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSc5z_M2JlI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Wildtortilla posted:

Downside: caffeine is being detected in surface water and groundwater we use as drinking water sources. I'm a hydrogeologist and emerging contaminants like this keep me up at night. Caffeine is on the benign end of the spectrum, but still, we don't need drinking water to be caffeinated. With that said, I'm not changing my coffee drinking habits.

Mmm hell yea caffeinate the fish, the ducks, the bacteria, buzz the world. :pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

• Locked thread