Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

This is the best evolution.
An Ed Balls blessing on the happy parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

its going to be a very boring spiral

countries SLAM trump, RETALIATE, EVISCERATES LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE

trade wars are boring as gently caress

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Given that GWB tried this same stupid stunt, this guy probably knows first hand that it will be a gently caress up.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
we should annex canada to prepare for global warming IMO

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dying for trump’s trade wars

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

so is bibi like........... dictator of israel at this point????

hes a very important man with a very important mission and its inconsiderate to interrupt and foil that okay :o:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

jBrereton posted:

Prepare to pay slightly more for lumber, ya hosers >: D

Trade wars don't just mean price increases

Canada could always just flood the market with cheap lumber and ruin our industry. A sticking point between our countries has always been how low the pricing on Canadian lumber is thanks to canadian lumber subsidies. If the US pisses them off enough they might just decide to forget about decorum.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/NickMiroff/status/969334515373092864?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3

this headline rules

imagine living in the sort of insane failed state where the daily misinterpreted brain signals of your dotarded dear leader can be accurately described as an adventure

the windows are all taped up and nobody is at the wheel lmfao

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
updated pic

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

freckle posted:

:agreed:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mirthless posted:

Trade wars don't just mean price increases

Canada could always just flood the market with cheap lumber and ruin our industry. A sticking point between our countries has always been how low the pricing on Canadian lumber is thanks to canadian lumber subsidies. If the US pisses them off enough they might just decide to forget about decorum.

decorum has nothing to do with it

its the free markets

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I could really go for some Piss Tape right now

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

rear end cobra posted:

dont worry

its real

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trunp trying to force a removal

he can't quit but wants out

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

man why won't trump fire anybody

i thought that was what he was famous for

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

theresa may endorses labour

https://twitter.com/theipaper/status/969175696105988096

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

hell yea

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Bitch don't make us try and put lasers in space again

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

labor polling just shot up 10%

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

more proof that j-kush is the platonic ideal of the concept of failson

https://twitter.com/mateagold/status/969333432160579584?s=21

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

rear end cobra posted:

the refreshing flavor with just the right tangy aftertaste to get you through the day

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The gale-force winds that blow 24/7 around this White House, and make summit winds on Mount Washington seem calm, never appear to muss much about this president, other than his comb-over. But I wonder if this latest round is different. Like many, I’ve wondered whether the laws of political physics, which seem to have been suspended for this president for so long, would reassert. His inner circle is now almost completely gone with the departure of Hicks, who played such a soothing role for him and for those who clamor and hector for the president’s attention. His son-in-law and chief of staff are at war, with the staff having to choose sides, like children in an ugly divorce. His Justice Department is united and defiant. A Republican-led Congress is taking the president’s latest reversal on gun control as yet another sign of his erratic political nature. And his wife is feeling free to go her own way.

None of this unraveling, if that what’s happening at the White House, is good for our country. The president exhausted many of us a long time ago, but he now seems to be exhausting those closest to him. Where do we go from here?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:pray:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

freckle posted:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Good

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHGHA YESSSSSSSS

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

The gale-force winds that blow 24/7 around this White House, and make summit winds on Mount Washington seem calm, never appear to muss much about this president, other than his comb-over. But I wonder if this latest round is different. Like many, I’ve wondered whether the laws of political physics, which seem to have been suspended for this president for so long, would reassert. His inner circle is now almost completely gone with the departure of Hicks, who played such a soothing role for him and for those who clamor and hector for the president’s attention. His son-in-law and chief of staff are at war, with the staff having to choose sides, like children in an ugly divorce. His Justice Department is united and defiant. A Republican-led Congress is taking the president’s latest reversal on gun control as yet another sign of his erratic political nature. And his wife is feeling free to go her own way.

None of this unraveling, if that what’s happening at the White House, is good for our country. The president exhausted many of us a long time ago, but he now seems to be exhausting those closest to him. Where do we go from here?

Hell

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ive been meaning to read that :hai:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

also he's a fat idiot piss hog bitch dumb moron and is stupid.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/969336877538009088
very principled man Gary Cohn let the nazi supporting Charlottesville statement slide but tariffs?! now you've gone too far Trump

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

euphronius posted:

lmao starting a trade war and grabbing all the guns bc he wants to just get impeached and go home already but instead the whole party just bends around him.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/jessesingal/status/969330574623207429

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Solarin posted:

also he's a fat idiot piss hog bitch dumb moron and is stupid.

even coelacanths have survival instincts

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

isn't 2dcat in tampa? putin going enact revenge for his lies covering up the fact he was a secret trillionaire to his bff trump

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

shiksa posted:

lmao starting a trade war and grabbing all the guns bc he wants to just get impeached and go home already but instead the whole party just bends around him.

"I wish to be invincible," Trump whispered, and Ivanka's finger curled shut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

ive been meaning to read that :hai:

it's in my backlog, too much stuff to read!

• Locked thread