Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/969339752938987521

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
why am I still blown away by trump's tendency to take action based on the last person he talked to. it happens every time no matter the subject

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

give that guy pixelatedboat's account he's earned it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't mind the 2nd run theater nearest me closing at the same time I get off work. That's fine, I can often cut out early to make a final showing

I just wish they'd run good movies in the last hour. Kinda feel like seeing a movie, but not enough to drive across town to the bougie theater, but my choices are Game Night and Every Day, which seems especially dreadful

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Joementum posted:

i am so incredibly here for gamer chuds melting down over trump

wait, i alwas thought that this guy was a parody

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/KenDilanianNBC/status/969340372202803200
lol manafort gonna die in prison

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

no

:yooge: he looks like a beer salesman get that fat bald bitch the gently caress out of here

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

does he even have any money to gain out of that poo poo or is he just plain ol bloodthirsty stupid

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

BgRdMchne posted:

wait, i alwas thought that this guy was a parody

ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

*john Bolton is appointed, immediately orders new nuclear attack plan to take out Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, and France simultaneously*

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

haha lmao this is only happening to him because trump is prez

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

this just in, trump has announced that Kingdom Hearts 3 and Persona 6 are banned

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

boneless... CENSORSHIP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

im the executive to a Ford Company that's going to be a national security advisor

what's he got working over there in Ford, cars that transform into mechs that can grab an incoming ICBM and gyrate it right back at the aggressor?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

White House chief of staff John Kelly said on Thursday that “God punished” him when he left the Department of Homeland Security to go to work in the White House as President Trump’s chief of staff.

The comment came at a celebration for DHS’s 15th anniversary and was preceded by Kelly rolling his eyes like a surly teen when he alluded to the drama that surrounds him in the West Wing.

“I miss every one of you, every day,” Kelly said, rolling his eyes.

“Truly, at six months, the last thing I wanted to do is walk away from one of the great honors of my life, being the secretary of Homeland Security, but I did something wrong and God punished me, I guess,” he said.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

All games banned until *leans down to get cue from Barron* Half Life 3 is made

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

holy poo poo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

All games banned until *leans down to get cue from Barron* Half Life 3 is made

barron wasn't alive when hl2 came out

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
also in the course of something else, that didnt work, I made a larger schnorkles

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i want off of this ride

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

stupid sexy schnorkles :argh:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

The gale-force winds that blow 24/7 around this White House, and make summit winds on Mount Washington seem calm, never appear to muss much about this president, other than his comb-over. But I wonder if this latest round is different. Like many, I’ve wondered whether the laws of political physics, which seem to have been suspended for this president for so long, would reassert. His inner circle is now almost completely gone with the departure of Hicks, who played such a soothing role for him and for those who clamor and hector for the president’s attention. His son-in-law and chief of staff are at war, with the staff having to choose sides, like children in an ugly divorce. His Justice Department is united and defiant. A Republican-led Congress is taking the president’s latest reversal on gun control as yet another sign of his erratic political nature. And his wife is feeling free to go her own way.

None of this unraveling, if that what’s happening at the White House, is good for our country. The president exhausted many of us a long time ago, but he now seems to be exhausting those closest to him. Where do we go from here?

Mount Washington is a geographic feature and a neighborhood in Pittsburgh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Washington_(Pittsburgh)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

also in the course of something else, that didnt work, I made a larger schnorkles

we are truly living in blessed times

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

delta replacement found

hope u like the nra

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

kaleedity posted:

does he even have any money to gain out of that poo poo or is he just plain ol bloodthirsty stupid

I think he sincerely believed NK was a threat and also believed that diplomacy wasn't going to do poo poo

His goal was to ensure a non-nuclear NK, and he apparently believed the only way to ensure that was through violent action

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

release the Piss Tape paul

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

very nice

the consoling pollman sad at the latest polls

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think he sincerely believed NK was a threat and also believed that diplomacy wasn't going to do poo poo

His goal was to ensure a non-nuclear NK, and he apparently believed the only way to ensure that was through violent action

they would be non-nuclear if we goaded them into launching all their nukes

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

He def didn't stop taking those drugs he started in the 90s

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

That's the good stuff. Trump.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

everyone except for Trump is going to go down in flames while :smugdon: doesn't ever get touched lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Joementum posted:

i am so incredibly here for gamer chuds melting down over trump

Every single one of these guys looks like that

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

McMaster is still in the army

kick him out, midder bresident

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

lmao

https://twitter.com/meetthepress/status/969341266197729283?s=21

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

I don't know how his replacement will be but it is 10000000% likely that they will be even worse

• Locked thread