Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

20 years ago the average viewing age was 20. Today it's 40. 20 years from now it will be 60.

:thunk:

It's actually 50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I would like Seth freaking Rollins to win the IC belt and then get a big laser gun similar to Megatron. Perhaps that's his new gimmick, he can shoot lasers, similar to the lightning powers of the Phenom.

Random note, Miz's power level must be through the roof, taking several finishers, two long matches back to back. He's kind of booked like a monster at times, I wonder if it's intentional.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

You can only get Lasers if you beat the King of Darkness EVIL

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Heavy Metal posted:

Random note, Miz's power level must be through the roof, taking several finishers, two long matches back to back. He's kind of booked like a monster at times, I wonder if it's intentional.
He's supposed to getting a big push soon, so maybe?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

So, if Cena beats AJ, and AJ goes for a rematch at wrestlemania, would Nakamura make it into a triple threat?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Open Marriage Night posted:

So, if Cena beats AJ, and AJ goes for a rematch at wrestlemania, would Nakamura make it into a triple threat?

No, it'll be a gauntlet match where John Cena overcomes the odds

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Defiance Industries posted:

No, it'll be a gauntlet match where John Cena overcomes the odds

Bold choice to have the AJ/Nak segment go 90 minutes of the 2 hour gauntlet, but I support it.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I think Sunny is toast. PWInsider and TMZ are reporting she was charged with two more DUI offenses, and was on probation during it. So they are almost certainly going to revoke her probation, and she's probably going to jail for it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

I think Sunny is toast. PWInsider and TMZ are reporting she was charged with two more DUI offenses, and was on probation during it. So they are almost certainly going to revoke her probation, and she's probably going to jail for it.

2 more DUIs in 2018.

In the same week.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Aphrodite posted:

2 more DUIs in 2018.

In the same week.

A few years ago, she got arrested five times in four weeks.

DarkstarIV posted:

Her probation was already revoked last year (there was already a bench warrant out for her when she was arrested for DUI last week), so she's going away for a while.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i wish i had paid money to snuggle in bed with Sunny and take a selfie before it was too late

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i'd still bang sunny. why not?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I hope Sunny gets it together. Sad to see. :(

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a225hHXvfYI

I miss Big E's FIVE gimmick. :smith:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

fart blood posted:

I hope Sunny gets it together. Sad to see. :(

i hope so too because i just renewed my milfhunting license and i can take her out to chilis for happy hour and an appetizer

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i'd still bang sunny. why not?

Seth gave her gonorrhea.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I'd "bang" with DDP and his DDP Yoga program and get into the best shape of my life!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

i hope so too because i just renewed my milfhunting license and i can take her out to chilis for happy hour and an appetizer

let's bust Sunny out of jail

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Heavy Metal posted:

I'd "bang" with DDP and his DDP Yoga program and get into the best shape of my life!

he might also let you bang his wife

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

he might also let you bang his wife

I'd appreciate moral support in my corner from Cactus Jack, better known... as Mister Bang Bang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6vOxznDO8

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Heavy Metal posted:

I'd appreciate moral support in my corner from Cactus Jack, better known... as Mister Bang Bang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6vOxznDO8

Freebird Forever (7:05)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man, I'm going back through the Wrestlemania 33 GDT.

We were all having so much fun up through the Raw Tag Team match. :(

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Meh, Tye is twice that

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I just watched the Mixed Match Challenge Mizsuka vs BalorBoss.

It is going to be so loving cool when Asuka gets sick of Miz's poo poo and kicks seven shades of poo poo out of him.

But until then, they are so cute together.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

She's gonna challenge Miz for the IC title at Wrestlemania.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

It's actually 50.

That WWE, always ahead of the curve!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Asuka ending her own winning streak almost sounds like a not bad idea. Beats how Charlotte's PPV win streak ended anyway.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Jerusalem posted:

That WWE, always ahead of the curve!

That's why Rousey is a big get to them. Their viewing audience has only heard of this Ronda person and never watched any of her fights since UFC is for the youngins.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Grendels Dad posted:

Even so, if you manage to convince the audience that your opponent is a weak stupid poopyhead and then beat him then congrats, you have beaten a weak stupid poopyhead. The match being a foregone conclusion shouldn't matter at all, because duh, this is wrestling.

That's what annoyed me about reigns/cena and, unless they change tack, will annoy me about reigns/brock.

Roman shouldn't be cutting promos whining about how he has to work every week and his opponents only work part time because that makes him look weaker.

The promos should recognise that his opponents are strong wrestlers who can dominate anyone despite only working part time, but that Roman is going to try hard to beat them because he is Roman reigns and this is his yard. That builds up the opponent and is a natural face angle for Roman to take. It's also a really natural angle to take with Brock who has been built into a monster.

(To build better match braun/brock I'd have Braun cut some promos about how what he wants is competition, and lesner is the only man to provide a challenge)

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

VJeff posted:

The ramp was the star of that thread

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

quote:

The initial idea for Team Hell No was brought up by Road Dogg. Kane said that it was the most fun he's had in his career, he looked forward to coming to work and learning what he was doing next. Daniel Bryan and Kane are great friends in real life, and he thinks that really helped out their chemistry together. He thinks they both took things from each other when it was over.

Team Hell No was always bad??

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

The Mania 32 GDT is sadder to re-read imo. Everyone was hype throughout the ladder match, then it ended with Ryder winning the belt and everyone going "huh?"

And then that wound up being the best result

Everyone just openly having been beat up enough that the conversation descends to laughter the second Dwayne stops using the flamethrower long enough to bury the Wyatts

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WM32 is even more hilarious when you realize about half the people that worked that show are either not wrestling at all or are no longer in WWE.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Namtab posted:

That's what annoyed me about reigns/cena and, unless they change tack, will annoy me about reigns/brock.

Roman shouldn't be cutting promos whining about how he has to work every week and his opponents only work part time because that makes him look weaker.

The promos should recognise that his opponents are strong wrestlers who can dominate anyone despite only working part time, but that Roman is going to try hard to beat them because he is Roman reigns and this is his yard. That builds up the opponent and is a natural face angle for Roman to take. It's also a really natural angle to take with Brock who has been built into a monster.

(To build better match braun/brock I'd have Braun cut some promos about how what he wants is competition, and lesner is the only man to provide a challenge)

agreed Roman should keep talking about overcoming the odds instead of what got him cheered for once

bartok
May 10, 2006

Incessant Excess posted:

Team Hell No was always bad??

Or it's more of a credit to how good Daniel Bryan is because he not only made a tag team with Kane work but one created by Road Dogg.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Daniel Bryan is so good. Too bad about his head.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Bray Wyatt is a fat geek and the Rock was right to bury him.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

The Mania 32 GDT is sadder to re-read imo. Everyone was hype throughout the ladder match, then it ended with Ryder winning the belt and everyone going "huh?"

And then that wound up being the best result

Everyone just openly having been beat up enough that the conversation descends to laughter the second Dwayne stops using the flamethrower long enough to bury the Wyatts

I was going back through the thread (cause gently caress rewatching that show), and it tickles me that HHH and Steph came out to this visual image:

quote:

And still got cheered over Reigns.

Also I still find that one of the most manipulative and hypocritical attempts of getting Reigns over; "Look at you all, the voiceless masses that don't speak up and that accept the norm! You should let your voices be heard, by cheering for the man we want you to cheer!"

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Mar 3, 2018

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

IcePhoenix posted:

e:
This one is great just for Xavier and Big E

I would be willing to make Booty and the Beast my facebook wallpaper for all to see. The modern day equivalent of having a Tiger Beat or SI: Swimsuit poster up on your wall...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
"This might get me in trouble backstage with the brass, but I'm-a say it anyway! I think management is the backbone of business, and that we should respect the job creators! Now you'll have to excuse me, I'm gonna go take my punishment like a man!"

• Locked thread