Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

how did you know my family motto!?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

it's always so weird when people like Garrison like things like Star Trek; mostly since the latter is almost entirely about what great things society can achieve when people like garrison are dead and forgotten.

It's part nostalgia because he watched it growing up no doubt, and part the fact that space-faring and colonizing other worlds is more or less the natural end game for any intellectually serious ethno-nationalist

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ya someone v kindly sent me a cert and i've been working on that off and on for like a month

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lmao 1st reply to that
https://twitter.com/A_dam_Babbitt/status/970321236470456323

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

ya someone v kindly sent me a cert and i've been working on that off and on for like a month

btw i think its time u invest in either a man bun or a carb cap m8...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey btw, did Schnorkles ever come in and find out about his new cup?

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

It's part nostalgia because he watched it growing up no doubt, and part the fact that space-faring and colonizing other worlds is more or less the natural end game for any intellectually serious ethno-nationalist

it may also have something to do with his level of textual analysis, which likely stops with “ooooh look, neat gadgets!”

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/970320462579462144

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

so what does he lack object permanence??

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Epic High Five posted:

"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five year mission: to explore new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To ethnically cleanse them and build our new nation-state atop their remains. To boldly go where no Nazi (other than that one parallel universe) has gone before."

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

https://twitter.com/sandicandie/status/970322354869030912

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Pancakes posted:

"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five year mission: to explore new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To ethnically cleanse them and build our new nation-state atop their remains. To boldly go where no Nazi (other than that one parallel universe) has gone before."

i was defending the new star trek to friends but then I had to stop watching once thjey did the montage of getting all nazid up with this voiceover about how they had to become the nazi to fit in or some bullshit havent watched any of it since

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

wenger in

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i have them filed under 'probably holograms' just like bill mitchell

crisis actors

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

the Orville is the best running Star Wars

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

rump buttman posted:

the Orville is the best running Star Wars

i agree

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
whats happened the last day or two anything good

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Al! posted:

it looks v good

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
the orville is hot garbage id rather watch nazi star trek than listen ot Seth MacFarlane blather about farts in space or whatever the gently caress

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

eonwe posted:

Chvrches posted:

lauren mayberry on Instagram: “Thinking about how much I hate Mike Pence. 📷 @kevin_fbfs @vestalmag”

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pancakes posted:

A lot of them would be perfectly happy with an outcome where every race gets their own planet is the thing, which is funny when you think about it b/c unless a planet is entirely temperate or arctic it's gonna turn at least some of any colonizers dark skinned over time

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
autarky, mor like auTRUMPY

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Solarin posted:

breaking news: gently caress everything gently caress trump

trup :vince:

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

the orville is hot garbage id rather watch nazi star trek than listen ot Seth MacFarlane blather about farts in space or whatever the gently caress

:wrong:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I read that as space-farting

that would happen if u colon-ize worlds wouldn't it lmao ps uranus is giant

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

i was defending the new star trek to friends but then I had to stop watching once thjey did the montage of getting all nazid up with this voiceover about how they had to become the nazi to fit in or some bullshit havent watched any of it since

Discovery is poo poo down to its bones, op

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
glad youre ok poster mariana horchata

ts and ps

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

gorson ramsay was the first choice to play neelix but it didnt happen

GODDAMMIT KES WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

eonwe posted:

trump essentially said he wants life tenure at a republican fundraiser

also various trade wars on the menu

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Seth MacFarlane is annoying but the Orville is pretty good definitely better than the new space nazis show

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

they had robert picardo guest star:milk:

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Pancakes posted:

It is canon that Garrison roots for Sloan in S7 of DS9.

If you understand the above sentence, :glomp:

Well that virus they introduced ended up stopping the Dominion war so checkmate libs :smug:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

eonwe posted:

nothing good happens anymore, friend

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Discovery is poo poo down to its bones, op

I like the part where the main character tries to be friends with the evil genocidal nazi emperor, simply because she's the alternate reality version of her dead commander friend lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

its not just family guy in space, OP. I was surprised too

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Bought Wolfenstein II on sale yesterday, and have the day off work tomorrow. Gonna get drunk and kill some Nazis.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Inspector Hound posted:

Any press is good press baby! *is killed by being pressed to death*

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

When I think about the idea of pissing away a significant portion of my limited lifespan on watching Star Trek or Star Wars, or reading comic books, I laugh my rear end off at the absurdity of it.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

When I think about the idea of pissing away a significant portion of my limited lifespan on watching Star Trek or Star Wars, or reading comic books, I laugh my rear end off at the absurdity of it.

same but posting on a dead and dying internet comedy forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

(about the 45th and current president of the united states of america, donald j trump)

• Locked thread