Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Sometimes you accidentally gently caress someone you aren't married to, it happens. I mentioned it in another thread and some giant loser named "ragtime all the time" came into this thread yelling about it for forums cred, which is way more pathetic imho.

narrator: it doesn't and its not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Trump

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sometimes you accidentally gently caress someone you aren't married to, it happens. I mentioned it in another thread and some giant loser named "ragtime all the time" came into this thread yelling about it for forums cred, which is way more pathetic imho.

been impressed af w you taking ownership of it every time its mentioned btw

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lamo

whoops ur not my wife!

Apr 7, 2003

Squizzle posted:

been impressed af w you taking ownership of it every time its mentioned btw

Nothing matters

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Rah! posted:

sleepin wit da fashes

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

quote this post if you want a Super Sunday Sixer*

(Super Sunday Sixer not guaranteed; may be delayed due to availability)

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

please do not sleep with the fashes

Apr 7, 2003

Rah! posted:

lamo

whoops ur not my wife!

I cucked a computer janitor who loves anime and video games that I see at the train station everyday, which is the real win here.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

is cheap sex when you dont pay for sex

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ergo we gotta do our best to make existence good + loving because no external source of meaning is gonna make existence anything w/o our effort

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

its not

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
america was never great

https://twitter.com/munchies/status/970335591626936320

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

do we tell them nobody really gives a gently caress about who trump has consentual sex with and it's more about the illegal hush-money paid out in a lovely failed attempt to keep it quiet?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

prostitution should be legalized, but most of america wouldn't support it despite most people like being okay with it in private :shrug:

sure if you abolish capitalism so people aren't forced to sell sexual services because of systematic economic oppression
otherwise i think in the current economic system selling sex shouldn't be illegal, but buying it should since selling is often an act of desperation while buying it is inherently exploitive

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I cucked a computer janitor who loves anime and video games that I see at the train station everyday, which is the real win here.

yeah a decent light rail system is the real victory imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what the gently caress

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Time to do a quick dive on Diamond and Silk

HELL YES:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

how did this accidentally happen

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Kurtofan posted:

is cheap sex when you dont pay for sex

no that's free sex

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Didn't click, let me guess, if you were to order half of this it'd set you back near-$500

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

what the gently caress

loving RIGHT??

i don't have strong opinions about bbq except that i should be able to eat it like once a week but that pic is basically a hate crime

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Qurnah posted:

sure if you abolish capitalism so people aren't forced to sell sexual services because of systematic economic oppression
otherwise i think in the current economic system selling sex shouldn't be illegal, but buying it should since selling is often an act of desperation while buying it is inherently exploitive

i understand that part, yeah

that said, at any rate, being legal and regulated is a massive step forward because it's going to happen whether or not capitalism is present, and would provide a number of protections

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Breaking my vows and hurting people I'm supposed to love to own the libs

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:catstare:

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I’m glad fatback has became trendy, it’s stupid good

Apr 7, 2003

Rah! posted:

how did this accidentally happen

I met him and his wife at a bar one night and I saw him at the train stop the next day and said "hi" and he ignored me. That pissed me off so I got a hold of his wife on Facebook and hosed her a few times.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
By the time I get out of work today I will have worked 20 out of 24 hours. At my current job the internet is down so I can't look up product and I can't take credit card. It's Sunday at the biggest mall in upstate. I want to die.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I met him and his wife at a bar one night and I saw him at the train stop the next day and said "hi" and he ignored me. That pissed me off so I got a hold of his wife on Facebook and hosed her a few times.

https://youtu.be/vuKnR8RvxHY

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GobiasIndustries posted:

no hes at the Winter White House this weekend.

where was the gridiron dinner?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Unionize labor death to management

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

what the gently caress is that poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Unionize labor death to management

Unionize labor death? To Management!

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

By the time I get out of work today I will have worked 20 out of 24 hours. At my current job the internet is down so I can't look up product and I can't take credit card. It's Sunday at the biggest mall in upstate. I want to die.

hang in there, you can do it!

[hands you noose]

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump's full comments from that event last night. They're...very Trumpy
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/970341368441786370

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

what the gently caress is that poo poo

https://twitter.com/red_mercer/status/970342727861772289

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

i understand that part, yeah

that said, at any rate, being legal and regulated is a massive step forward because it's going to happen whether or not capitalism is present, and would provide a number of protections

if people didn't have to sell sex to sustain themselves i'd like to think there wouldn't be prostitutes

of course prostitutes in the current system deserve and needs protection and it should be provided to them, but that doesn't change the fact that the act of buying sex is immoral and shouldn't be legal

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

do you have those fun credit card pressure swiper things at least? KA-CHUNK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

goddamn

• Locked thread