Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

I wish they would make heel Bayley be Crow Bayley.

I feel like this would come off as a half-assed version of AJ Styles half-assed version of the Sting storyline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Writer Cath posted:

I wish they would make heel Bayley be Crow Bayley.

But she still can’t bring herself to use anything other than a Nerf foam bat :3:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

i bet if you were bayley, you would constantly be looking over your shoulder, waiting for the day that dakota kai comes down that hallway and you become surplus to requirements

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The Ultimate Deletion has apparently already been shot, and it sounds like it was mostly Matt and Borash involved, so it could actually be good.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Well, it can't be any worse than New Day vs Wyatts or Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Here's hoping Bray Wyatt gets his rear end kicked up and down the compound and then gets pinned by King Maxel

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

The Ultimate Deletion has apparently already been shot, and it sounds like it was mostly Matt and Borash involved, so it could actually be good.

Jeremy Borash? What does he do? Does this mean that Matt and Bray get to relax for Mania?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jiro posted:

Jeremy Borash? What does he do? Does this mean that Matt and Bray get to relax for Mania?

Involved production wise I mean. Beat and Matt are obviously doing most of the on-screen stuff

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Continuing my off and on watching of Raw from the beginning, and for some reason the episode I'm on is featuring a really mediocre Elvis Presley impersonator as part of the announce team(and just issued a challenge to Colonel Sanders)

Also watching WWE back when Vince was "just" an announcer is always interesting

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Gaz-L posted:

Involved production wise I mean. Beat and Matt are obviously doing most of the on-screen stuff

The Ultimate Deletion featuring Beat Takeshi would rule, yes.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Clearly after Bray Wyatt gets DELETED, he'll come back in a couple weeks clean shaven and in a suit as Irwin R Schyster Jr

no joke I would legitimately love either Bray or Bo adopting their dad's gimmick

drrockso20 fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Mar 9, 2018

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

I feel like if any celebrity could potentially show up in ultimate deletion it would be Beat Takeshi, and I would die from marking out.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The only crow I wanna see is Becky

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Blaise330 posted:

The only crow I wanna see is Becky

Bayley becomes Raw's Crow, Becky becomes Smackdown's Crow and they will have a Crow-off at this years Survivor Series.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Grendels Dad posted:

Bayley becomes Raw's Crow, Becky becomes Smackdown's Crow and they will have a Crow-off at this years Survivor Series.

Now I’m hearing Becky give the “three nails” speech with her accent and I’ve never wanted anything more in my life.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Waffleopolis posted:

Another possibility: Bray is thrown into the Poll of Resurrection and comes out in a suit and briefcase demanding the Hardys to pay the taxes on their compound. His father and brother come in with a sneak attack. Schyster & Sons is born.

poo poo, I'll take it.

IRS teaching his boys how to sneer and act superior couldn't hurt either of them right now.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
I just caught up with the Mixed Match Challenge matches on the WWE Network, and I really enjoyed them. The commentary can be a bit stilted at times, and the crowds pretty quiet, but they’re putting on interesting match-ups, telling different stories with the in-ring work, and giving the women and the men fairly equal billing (so to speak) in the storytelling itself.

It’s worth checking out if you haven’t already done so.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

Sometimes auto-complete fucks up your post. But sometimes, just sometimes, it improves it immeasurably.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Liquid Communism posted:

poo poo, I'll take it.

IRS teaching his boys how to sneer and act superior couldn't hurt either of them right now.

Mike Rotunda was one of the least charismatic wrestlers of all time so it probably would hurt.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

have bray wyatt come back as an actual firefly gimmick with a lighted bottom

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

a.lo posted:

have bray wyatt come back as an actual firefly gimmick with a lighted bottom

Pay Disney to get him that Cajun firefly's song from Princess & The Frog as his theme music!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Apparently that Johnny Bravo guy revealed the list of names finally (for those who bought steroids from him or whatever). On it includes Reigns...

Luther Reigns. :laffo:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

Apparently that Johnny Bravo guy revealed the list of names finally (for those who bought steroids from him or whatever). On it includes Reigns...

oh my god if it turns out he thought luther reigns and roman reigns were the same person that is the best ending to the saga

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

From an Instagram story by the guy.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Not gonna lie, this is somehow better than Roman getting outed as still juicing.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
loving lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
though now maybe there’s enough time to get Braun in a decent mania match

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
"I also sold HGH to John Cena

Senior"

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Let us look back at one of Luther Reign's "shining" moments in WWE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbs7YxTM3eQ

He's like an infinitely worse scott steiner on the mic.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

:lol::lol::lol: this is the best possible outcome

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Not gonna lie, this is somehow better than Roman getting outed as still juicing.

I think it could only be topped if it is Roman but he's using Luther as the alias.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The audio of Luther Reigns's Torch Talk interview is the most amazing thing ever. Every anecdote involved him doing blow or banging a girl from behind.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Lmao

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He just wanted some peas

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

The audio of Luther Reigns's Torch Talk interview is the most amazing thing ever. Every anecdote involved him doing blow or banging a girl from behind.
Is it possible Vince has gotten them confused too?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DarkstarIV posted:

From an Instagram story by the guy.

It's all right, he's got Ricardo Rodriguez representing him so he's gonna be fine :3:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

St Evan Echoes posted:

:lol::lol::lol: this is the best possible outcome

It really is.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

It’s really disgusting to see the racist hate on this forum towards Luther Reigns.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Didn't know that Roman was also starring in Curb your Enthusiasm this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Luther Reigns is probably the best member of the shield imo

• Locked thread