Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Fart City posted:

I'm going to reiterate what I said a couple dozen pages back: just lmao at taking Tucker Carlson seriously when his face is permanently contorted into the look you give when you open up a container of expired yogurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Len posted:

Open palm slam will never stop being funny but this is the first time it made me feel bad for laughing
Yeah, the first part was really sad but then the open palm slam out of nowhere and the VHS being involved was just too good to not put here.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yup! I haven't been following his thread recently because it feels like watching reruns.

Does it? Is Zaurg loving up, again? The last I checked, it looked like he had become BFC’s most unlikely success story.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Does it? Is Zaurg loving up, again? The last I checked, it looked like he had become BFC’s most unlikely success story.

Oh, the new thread is a real treat. Highly recommended.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Near as I can tell, it's more he never stopped loving up

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Oh man, now I need to find that E/N comic of Zaurg's wife flipping him off with her super-expensive manicured nails...

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Has SA had a nice long slow meltdown since BlueStory? Nothing kills a Friday night better than reading through 4,000 posts of goons banding together to scream at one incredibly oblivious person.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Has SA had a nice long slow meltdown since BlueStory? Nothing kills a Friday night better than reading through 4,000 posts of goons banding together to scream at one incredibly oblivious person.

That guy who was redoing his bathroom based on weird ideas about what women want and sawed through the joists to install a hot tub on the second floor? That's a good'un

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I still wonder what happened to Blue Story..

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

purple death ray posted:

That guy who was redoing his bathroom based on weird ideas about what women want and sawed through the joists to install a hot tub on the second floor? That's a good'un

that was good but he eventually listened and called an engineer. then it turned into him being a raging sexist piece of poo poo without the funny "im loving up my house" backdrop.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It was a wild ride since he blamed his imagined preferences of hypothetical women for him loving up joists.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*inproperly installs toilet* aaaaaaa Norwegians and their many poo demands!!!! :argh:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
That thread was amazing. :sever: your joists

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
People are rarely punished for their bigotry. Someone destroying their own house out of sexism is just the feel-good story the world needs right now.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

purple death ray posted:

Blue Story was the lady who wouldn't take diet advice, hoarded toys with her partner, and ended up with gestational diabetes while pregnant, right? Like she'd complain about having no money but she and her partner would eat out all the time and had an entire room dedicated to Star Wars merch.

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 22:56 on Mar 9, 2018

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Blue Story was the lady who wouldn't take diet advice, hoarded toys with her partner, and ended up with gestational diabetes while pregnant, right? Like she's complain about having no money but she and her partner would eat out all the time and had an entire room dedicated to Star Wars merch.

Yeah, her idea of packing a lunch for work was to spend $10 to fill up a container of greens at the Panera salad bar, buy bread from Panera, and then deli meat from the grocery store. It was like $20 for her to make 4 sandwiches and she complained about how expensive it is to cook for yourself.

Also, her husband is "allergic" to all vegetables, which is the reason why her lazyass husband couldn't help with any cooking (or eat the vegetables, of course). Her idea for having him help would be that she cuts everything up, holds up the cutting board, and he could help by pushing them into a pan. Like when a toddler is "helping" in the kitchen.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
froofy sandwiches

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

She also refused to stop eating cold cuts while pregnant despite literally everyone telling her not to

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

purple death ray posted:

She also refused to stop eating cold cuts while pregnant despite literally everyone telling her not to

On the bright side, that's one of the things that you know you either got away with, or didn't. No staying up at night worrying if you knocked 10 iq points off little daenerys

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It was literally the dril candle tweet but about Star Wars merchandise.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

tactlessbastard posted:

On the bright side, that's one of the things that you know you either got away with, or didn't. No staying up at night worrying if you knocked 10 iq points off little padme

There you go.

There were some really good shops of star wars movies with vegetables edited in too, anybody have those?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

purple death ray posted:

There you go.

There were some really good shops of star wars movies with vegetables edited in too, anybody have those?

I made this for that thread, to show that mid-range smartphones (as opposed to the $500 one she wanted) take perfectly good pictures, I think it ended up being her av after a while.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

To be honest that picture doesn't seem like it supported your point very well.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Can I get a link to the thread? I need to feel better about my life choices.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Aphrodite posted:

To be honest that picture doesn't seem like it supported your point very well.

Looking back, yeah, you're right, but I think it was a decent camera for the time

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
I think the worst part was this woman was spending money on star wars over her baby under the logic of "the baby may not be born but the new star wars movie is definitely coming out"

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Relevant to thread title

Zeris posted:

Godspeed Russian shark fucker

Just check the thread,its golden

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

purple death ray posted:

tactlessbastard posted:

On the bright side, that's one of the things that you know you either got away with, or didn't. No staying up at night worrying if you knocked 10 iq points off little daenerys

I've not a uterus within me, and schwarzeneggering a cavity in my abdomen Junior style is off the table too, so I don't have to worry about knocking any buns up my oven. but im still curious about this: why can't you eat cold cuts whilst pregnant? and how do IQ points factor into this cold cut business?

i'm a boars head beastie, not gonna lie. its not ALL i eat or anything autysmal like that, but i definitely enjoy a nice cold cut hero when i can get one: a good ol' turkish sammler, piled high with smoky sliced prov, crispy lettuce, juicy 'maters, veins of tangy mayo, all slapped inside a toasty italian breadloaf. it's extremely my poo poo, and i pride myself on making the meanest turked sanduskies in town. so it's a bit disconcerting to hear that my beloved sammaturks are off limits for expecting mamas. can a turksam really make a fetus turn stupid? :ohdear:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Gatts posted:

Left: Marvel and fun! Why don't you like fun?
Right: SINS OF SMG SATAN NOT IN COLOR AND FILTERED DARK AND GRIM!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Gatekeeper posted:

I've not a uterus within me, and schwarzeneggering a cavity in my abdomen Junior style is off the table too, so I don't have to worry about knocking any buns up my oven. but im still curious about this: why can't you eat cold cuts whilst pregnant? and how do IQ points factor into this cold cut business?

i'm a boars head beastie, not gonna lie. its not ALL i eat or anything autysmal like that, but i definitely enjoy a nice cold cut hero when i can get one: a good ol' turkish sammler, piled high with smoky sliced prov, crispy lettuce, juicy 'maters, veins of tangy mayo, all slapped inside a toasty italian breadloaf. it's extremely my poo poo, and i pride myself on making the meanest turked sanduskies in town. so it's a bit disconcerting to hear that my beloved sammaturks are off limits for expecting mamas. can a turksam really make a fetus turn stupid? :ohdear:

it worked for you, friend

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

Listeria.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Gatekeeper posted:

Essentially there’s a risk of listeria from deli meat and pregnant women are more susceptible to it and the consequences in that situation are more serious. It’s pretty rare to get it from deli meat so it’s one of those things you don’t need to worry about unless your immune system is compromised or you’re building a new human.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I have tiny creepy hands, like little grabby midget spiders, and I didn't join in with the middle finger fun because I could only fit "gently caress Y" on there!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

HappyCapybaraFamily posted:

Got my K-Type today. In honor of my fourth keyboard purchase, I threw together a little collage

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Gatekeeper posted:

I want you to re read all of that and answer your own question.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Just love sammies so much. Love to eat a big old Adam Sammbler covered in hammy whammy and crunch leaf. Can't get enough sammo hungs.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

Please don't try and write like this anymore

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Please don't try and write like this anymore

I think they’re British but they may also be stupid.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

gimme a big fat Hammurabi Salammbô up in my goonhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
it's extremely dangerous for any pregnant woman to read that paragraph

but also never stop posting like that.