Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

fart blood posted:

So uhhh what's Randy Orton doing at Mania?

Taking it to the pay windah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

fart blood posted:

Defending in a triple threat against Jinder and Roode.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
wtf was Roode going for when he got RKO'd?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I think it's really weird how randy orton is super nice in his interviews even though he's supposed to be THE VIPER WITH VOICES IN HIS HEAD

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I was like that a few months ago but at this point, he's worse than Steph. WORSE. THAN. STEPH.

I'm sure only catching the occasional Raw or Smackdown highlight due to not having cable helps me out here. I'm mostly just glad that Sami is a major part of a high-priority storyline and not floundering around doing nothing.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

fart blood posted:

Jinder vs Bobby vs Randy

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

It's known as the "TNA Business Strategy"

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I think it's really weird how randy orton is super nice in his interviews even though he's supposed to be THE VIPER WITH VOICES IN HIS HEAD

They're not prey. They're people. There are different classification types and stuff like that.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

fart blood posted:

Triple threat/fatal four way/wicked five way/silly six pack

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

DarkstarIV posted:

Jinder vs Bobby vs Randy

Just no-contest this match right after the entrance's and it may be MOTN at Wrestlemania

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NowonSA posted:

I'm sure only catching the occasional Raw or Smackdown highlight due to not having cable helps me out here. I'm mostly just glad that Sami is a major part of a high-priority storyline and not floundering around doing nothing.

Boy, do I have news for you about his Mania plans

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Every Orton opponent adds a low-flying headbutt to their arsenal when they fight him.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm gonna lmao when Sami and KO are in the battle royale

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
please stop saying JINDER and SKIN in the same sentences Randy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Orton getting pissed at Sam :lol:

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Looking forward to Jinder's massive Bollywood style entrance

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Cena is going to look like Christian Bale in The Machinist on Tuesday and enter the cruiserweight tournament

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Boy, do I have news for you about his Mania plans

Oof, well I was thinking we'd get KO/Zayn and it's hard to have that suck, but with how things went down tonight who the hell knows I guess.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Orton: I had a feud with Jinder for the World Title where I just couldn't seem to get it back, and so we definitely have unfinished business.
Roberts: You know I'd like to talk about your feud with Jinder for the World Title, where it seemed that he always seemed to win and you couldn't get the belt back, your thoughts?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
everyone is pointing at the sign

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

but enough about you what about JOHN

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

All these puppets are interchangeable Orton

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I wish Orton had just started laughing when they said Cena doesn't have a match at Mania.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NowonSA posted:

Oof, well I was thinking we'd get KO/Zayn and it's hard to have that suck, but with how things went down tonight who the hell knows I guess.

Per Dave, the current plan is literally this

bradzilla posted:

I'm gonna lmao when Sami and KO are in the battle royale

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
john vs orton wrestlemania

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I wish Orton had just started laughing when they said Cena doesn't have a match at Mania.

Close enough with "thank you for showing John Cena crying"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahahaha yessss, he enjoyed watching Cena cry :lol:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hahahah Orton being a smarmy dick rules.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

NowonSA posted:

I still want to see Cena vs. Taker despite how Taker can barely move, but it'd do a lot to raise the profile of Takeover if a super big name like Cena just says "Oh you don't want to give me a match at Mania okay, I'll go fight the NXT champ instead deal with it." or some such.

Real talk; Cena resorting to challenging a NXT dude at Takeover would go a long way to making someone if he put them over. Plus it would fit in with the whole 'can Cena keep up with the upcoming generation of superstars' storyline which is a nice positive.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Orton: "Lot of weight on my shoulder.."
*injures shoulder again*
WWE: "We wish the United States Title the best in its future endeavours.."

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Testekill posted:

Real talk; Cena resorting to challenging a NXT dude at Takeover would go a long way to making someone if he put them over. Plus it would fit in with the whole 'can Cena keep up with the upcoming generation of superstars' storyline which is a nice positive.

This would be an amazing angle really

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I like Randy saying he liked seeing Cena cry, fun to see that there are still embers from when they fought each other for like 5 years straight.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I want to beat up Sam Roberts.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

NowonSA posted:

I still want to see Cena vs. Taker despite how Taker can barely move, but it'd do a lot to raise the profile of Takeover if a super big name like Cena just says "Oh you don't want to give me a match at Mania okay, I'll go fight the NXT champ instead deal with it." or some such.

This is a terrible loving idea for a million reasons

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Send Cena back to NXT, reintroduce him as a charleston dancer.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
"No one was expecting to see this"

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Ah yes, here's the match everyone expected to be good and here's how we ruined it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cena loses at Takeover, wonders if 16 hours is enough time to drop to 205 pounds and challenge the tournament winner that night

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

NowonSA posted:

I like Randy saying he liked seeing Cena cry, fun to see that there are still embers from when they fought each other for like 5 years straight.

The 5 year Cena/Orton war had many casualties. Join us now, narrated by Ken Burns, as we delve into the history and reasoning behind a war that nearly brought an empire to it's knees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Okay I need to know, why does that bludgeon brothers highlight keep freezing, it's the second time I've seen that happen on a recap and it's really bugging me.

• Locked thread