Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

they pretty clearly just put the case on carmella because of ellsworth and when vince got bored of his toy they were written in to a corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Has Jeff's lovely band ever opened for Jericho's lovely band?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Carmella is good.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
carmella is not good, but maybe could be good someday in an environment/workplace that is not WWE, but she isn't right now, so she's bad

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

if carmella cashed in to beat asuka at mania you could:

A. get asuka's undefeated streak out of the way so she doesn't have to be entirely defined by it anymore
B. give carmella something she can brag about in heel promos forever
C. still protect asuka because she technically lost, but she lost to an opportunist pulling shenanigans and didn't really lose a fight
D. create a Wrestlemania Moment(tm)
E. not neuter the women's mitb right out of the gate or make last year's mitb show totally pointless by having both winners fail
F. get a couple months of tv out of women's champion carmella desperately trying to escape the wrath of Vengeful Asuka before she finally gets kicked to death in a steel cage or something

my logic is unassailable and thus they should do this

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
G. immediately make no one give a poo poo about it b/c carmella is freakin bad and dead

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MotU posted:

G. immediately make no one give a poo poo about it b/c carmella is freakin bad and dead

that would be A

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Aphrodite posted:

Also it's not just Carmella, he disproportionately hates most women.

But does he hate Carmella more or less than Ember Moon?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
kid rock looks like dogshit in his wwe hall of fame photo

im sorry yes i know i should have posted it, i acknowledge my faults as a poster.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Mar 12, 2018

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

shiksa posted:

kid rock looks like dogshit in his wwe hall of fame photo

https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/973247742700150784

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
KID ROCK BEFORE LIMP BIZKIT?!

what the gently caress?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hello it's me, hall of fame inductee Kid "bugs in my teeth" Rock

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

what the gently caress?

came to this thread to post this exact same thing #FredDurst4HOF

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Even Motorhead or just Lemmy would have been more understandable than this lol

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

This looks like a bad black velvet painting

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

He looks like a mix of Joe Dirt and Steve Buscemi

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Kid Rock being inducted into the Hall of Fame only means one thing. The return of Bikertaker at Wrestlemania.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Why not have Carmella win the cash in and then run through whatever storylines were abandoned for Enzo and the Cruiserweights after he hosed off? “lovely undeserving heel champ who constantly talks poo poo but weasels out of challenges and surrounds themselves with a goonsquad” is a pretty easy story to tell and Carmella being limited in the ring could be hidden well by putting her with Nattie or the Riott Squad as her enforcers or something. It shouldn’t come at the cost of Asuka’s streak, no, but it wouldn’t be the worst way to move forward if that’s what the plan is.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
i thought michael hayes was already in the hall of fame

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
The perfect way to end the streak is for Asuka to win the title at Wrestlemania, and then go through every women on the Smackdown roster. Which is like... 6 people, so that shouldn’t take long.

Then the entire roster beats down Asuka for the sole reason to have Carmella cash in and get the title off Asuka. It would be done in the entire roster’s own interest, becuase putting the title on Carmella is the only way the rest of the Smackdown roster has a chance at winning the title.

I don’t think that MITB has ever been used in that way before. Like, the roster agrees getting the title on some lovely champion they can beat is better than the monster that nobody can beat.

Honestly, I just want the streak to end because her matches will be less predictable. I don’t want a year of wins leading up to next Wrestlemania so that somebody can have a stupid Wrestlemania moment becuase that is how it should be done.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Finally, more female heel factions. The welcoming squad needs to come back

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

DoctorGonzo posted:

what the gently caress?

He’s running and gonna announce at the hof

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

John Dudebro posted:

if carmella cashed in to beat asuka at mania you could:

A. get asuka's undefeated streak out of the way so she doesn't have to be entirely defined by it anymore
B. give carmella something she can brag about in heel promos forever
C. still protect asuka because she technically lost, but she lost to an opportunist pulling shenanigans and didn't really lose a fight
D. create a Wrestlemania Moment(tm)
E. not neuter the women's mitb right out of the gate or make last year's mitb show totally pointless by having both winners fail
F. get a couple months of tv out of women's champion carmella desperately trying to escape the wrath of Vengeful Asuka before she finally gets kicked to death in a steel cage or something

my logic is unassailable and thus they should do this

*extremely bryan alvarez voice* YA GOTTA GET HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

bartok
May 10, 2006

I want Carmella to be the first person to have the MitB briefcase contract expire. I think they are going to have her successfully cash-in on the Raw champ so they don't have to worry about Asuka's streak.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Did I hallucinate Asuka repeatedly showing up on Raw to cut promos?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She only switched to Smackdown as of last night.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Of all the bad booking ideas, ending Asuka's monster run under the logic of "It has to end eventually so may as well do it now" stands out as special

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
https://twitter.com/TheMattFowler/status/973250332703842304

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Have Carmella attack Charlotte before the Mania match, cash in and win, and have her in-ring celebration cut off by Asuka's music and swift murder

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If you watched that Facebook video that was posted pages ago, Carmella says she loved teaming with Big E in the MMC (and subsequently performing skits with New Day) because it gave her "something to do and look forward to doing every week", which basically speaks volumes of WWE having no plans for her even though she is the current MitB briefcase holder.

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 12, 2018

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm hype to see nia jax cry at wrestlemania

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

bartok posted:

I want Carmella to be the first person to have the MitB briefcase contract expire. I think they are going to have her successfully cash-in on the Raw champ so they don't have to worry about Asuka's streak.

I can get behind this.... she keeps trying to cash in, but just can't get the opportunity.

Also... if we are going by the 1 year to do it, she technically won on June 18th, which falls on the Raw AFTER Money in the Bank this year. We could technically have two people attempting to cash in on the same night, which would play into shenanigans of her being unable to cash in..

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

You guys are dumb as hell. Carmella is just going to cash in on Alexa and join Raw after mania.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Thanks Harper and Rowan :(

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwefastlane/2018/article/xavier-woods-injury-bludgeon-brothers

It was kinda creepy watching him stare glassy eyed and shake on camera in retrospect.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Irritated Goat posted:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwefastlane/2018/article/xavier-woods-injury-bludgeon-brothers

It was kinda creepy watching him stare glassy eyed and shake on camera in retrospect.

Erick why. There was no need to break that mans spine.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Irritated Goat posted:

For context how bad is an injury like that? Is it career ending serious?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Irritated Goat posted:

This reads like it's a worked injury and I'm going to operate under that assumption until given reason not to because I don't want the alternative to be true.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Irritated Goat posted:

:stonk:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

a contusion is a bruise, guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

How will New Day ever overcome These Odds at Mania

• Locked thread