Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean yes. But it being BRAUN goes a long way.

it's lovely because it's a terrible spot for Braun on the card given the year he had and because it's not a good ending for a great run by The Bar

with that said, it is Braun and he sure does own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Jim Cornette is strangling a cat right now and doesn't know why

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Was on the road and only turned raw on for the battle royal, lol at burying the whole division and coach was right

I assume the rest of the show was up to the same quality

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

bartok posted:

I think it would be funny if he made Curt Hawkins his tag partner but never tagged him in.

Or his partner gets pinned.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

lamentable dustman posted:

Was on the road and only turned raw on for the battle royal, lol at burying the whole division and coach was right

I assume the rest of the show was up to the same quality

it was actually the high point

bartok
May 10, 2006

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Make it the cake guy

the hot tag could just be Braun grabbing a piece of cake to re-energize himself so he can kick more rear end

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Aphrodite posted:

All of those guys loving suck and shouldn't get a Wrestlemania match.
I like Titus Worldwide and Dallas/Axel, but this is truth.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

And your partner's name?
You all haven't given me one yet.
Mr. Strowman, this is Wrestlemania. Competitors bring their own tag team partners.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Imagine if they just booked tag teams competently. That'd would be a lot better then whatever that dumb poo poo waa.

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

fart blood posted:

Coach is terrible but can you blame him for not caring about who's who?

Well it's hard to commentate when your also soliciting interns via text at the same time.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I laughed really hard mostly because I had the same reaction for a second.

Not gonna lie. I thought it was Rhyno, too, even though I knew he had already been eliminated.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

fart blood posted:

Jim Cornette is strangling a cat right now and doesn't know why

And just wait till he hears about the tag team match!

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

And just wait till he hears about the tag team match!

He's currently putting over the Revival heavy on the network lol

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
They really should have let Rhyno have a better showing than he did, especially in Michigan.

Rhyno deserves better than this.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Karl Anderson continues to be criminally misused by this company

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
I missed the 1st hour of RAW
JoJ actually challenged Taker at WM?

Between that, the idiotic Nia/Alexa/Mickie promo, and celebrating a Sex Trafficker who literally set women's wrestling back several decades, just what the gently caress is wrong with this company?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rhonne posted:

They really should have let Rhyno have a better showing than he did, especially in Michigan.

Rhyno deserves better than this.

I still want my Rhyno/Rollins tag-team run. Like, their bit in the Southpaw skits was great, but the more I thought about it, the more I think they'd be a legit great pairing.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

PASS THE MASH posted:

He's currently putting over the Revival heavy on the network lol

I wish Jim Cornette would go to NXT and manage a tag team the way Paul Ellering has. There's value in these guys with young teams.

Could've even been the Revival if they weren't called up.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
I would say Corny being in WWE is an impossibility but then I remember he did a stint recently in TNA or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
I would rather have Prichard back in an on-air capacity before Cornette just on the fact that based on their podcasts Bruce actually seems to still like the concept of wrestling in this century

• Locked thread