Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Lock Her Up for her own sake, seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

Lock Her Up for her own sake, seriously

but mostly for my sake

please mister president!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Relevant Tangent posted:

You missed one, binch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po77bJk1DdI

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Shugojin posted:

i mean the chuds are in fact quite bad but she's just a centrism golem with none of obama's personal charisma

Mods please change my name to "centrist golem"

God I wish Hillary/Pelosi/Feinstein were really the far-left commies that the Republicans say they are

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

also 8 years of obama taught anyone paying attention that bipartisan actually just means republican

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Apooela

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

ArmZ posted:

i think PA has income tax, which isn't deductible now lmfao

It absolutely has an income tax

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Shugojin posted:

clinton really has no idea why she lost, does she

Because it's actually the 1950s for white women, and they all live in fear of the only breadwinner in the house coming home drunk and belligerent apparently.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

*blaboom*

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Have we already shared the police report of the stepmother-loving nazi whose nazi dad concocted a cunning plan to spy on him loving his wife while standing on a box and looking through the window of a trailer but the box broke so he ran into the house and got choked out because if not it's pretty lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Slick Willie still dicking bimbos
Crooked hootin' and hollerin'

all is well in the world

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
edit nvm used the wrong number

anime was right has issued a correction as of 11:42 on Mar 14, 2018

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
So uh... Lamb still gonna lose after all the absentee ballots come in, right?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Let's say no, it'll piss Trump off more.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

2DCAT posted:

i read that there were like 1.1k sent out, so he'd need to get below like 30% of the vote in those to lose the election; that's if they've all been returned.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

in India they call her Mother Hillary

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

anime was right posted:

i read that there were like 1.1k sent out, so he'd need to get below like 30% of the vote in those to lose the election; that's if they've all been returned.

Never underestimate the universe's ability to poo poo on your good mood.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

prefect posted:

Never underestimate the universe's ability to poo poo on your good mood.

its completely possible tbh. just saying that it'd be hard. i could have the numbers wrong tho bc those were off the top of my head.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

2DCAT posted:

They'd basically have to be 80% Other guy for that. Very very unlikely

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

it's okay to be happy, friends

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

pathetic little tramp posted:

Have we already shared the police report of the stepmother-loving nazi whose nazi dad concocted a cunning plan to spy on him loving his wife while standing on a box and looking through the window of a trailer but the box broke so he ran into the house and got choked out because if not it's pretty lol

jerry_springer_white_trash_episode_script.txt

also the person whose name was rescinded is Matt’s girlfriend who was also slapped around by Matt after the events, right? so not only is he humping his mom, he’s also beating up his dad and girlfriend afterward

the superior white race, everyone!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

pathetic little tramp posted:

well I'm trying to bulk up a little, need to tack on some muscle mass so I'm lifting a lot, and running 10 miles. I figure I'm burning about 1500 calories from that, plus 2000 from existing so 4000 should put me around +500 a day. Trying this for a week to see what kind of results I'm getting. I figured two thin pizzas with a lot of meat and cheese would be a good calorie dense thing, but I've gotta pace what I eat instead, make it leaner; too much grease and the cheese is way too fatty and even as thin as the pizzas were, way too much starch.
you run ten loving miles a day? how old are you if i can ask?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:cabot:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
I mean honestly the Republicans will just try to hold everything up procedurally as long as they can, trying to force and challenge their way to a close enough margin they can just toss it to a *cough* nonpartisan panel to award it to the Republican

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

trump

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

cargo cult posted:

It's not that hard if you have really obsessive thoughts.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i used to do the running as therapy thing but ten miles is still a fuckload lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

exquisite tea posted:

It's not that hard if you have really obsessive thoughts.

i miss ur old av but the new ones good too

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

btw mr satan is the one who threw android 16s head to gohan who gave him the words of encouragement needed to go ssj2 n save the world so mr satan is the greatest hero of humanity

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

cargo cult posted:

29. I do take a two day break each week and I do - what do you call em - resistance stretches? for all my leg muscle groups, but yeah probably signing up for knee problems down the line.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

cargo cult posted:

running is great. i hate winter months because my only option is treadmills and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

btw mr satan is the one who threw android 16s head to gohan who gave him the words of encouragement needed to go ssj2 n save the world so mr satan is the greatest hero of humanity

he was a good guy with a gun

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
has the fat bitch made the tweet?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Uncle Wemus posted:

i thought the cuts were working and the economy was BOOMING

the economy is BOOMING the same way a boss's bonus BOOMS when he fires the 62 year old office matron so the company saves on retirement benefits

instead of shutting the gently caress up about it though, they've been parading their bonus check around and demanding everyone else to be happy for them

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Friend Ben update: EMAILS :argh:
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/973876437567639552

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Also my feet no longer exist as a part of my body. I do try to take care of them but they're more like these things that are in constant discomfort that I have to whip into service each day.

edit: it doesn't help that I was wearing too tight of socks and ill fitting shoes for like a year before i finally went to the doctor and he gave me the bob newhart treatment

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

anime was right posted:

They've really got this down to a science. Let the left feel like they've won, then repeatedly shave back the razor-thin margins until, would you look at that, actually, the republican won! Close the books immediately!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Business Gorillas posted:

the economy is BOOMING
I thought it was RAGING

• Locked thread