Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

I know that at this point we are talking about alpha play money (aUEC or sth), but I really cannot wait for posts such as these if the manage to make a game.

Or even worse posts if they don't manage it at all.

The only thing better than SC not releasing is it releasing.

edit: catte

Dante80 fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Mar 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

D_Smart posted:

Me? I don't care for outrage culture. I grew up on Usenet. Nothing fazes me.

Except chimp avatars. That poo poo needs to be locked down.

Sorry for the post from the past but my eyes rolled hard enough that they damaged the part of my brain that understands what a waste of time engaging with Derek is.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The first unlimited money exploit after they stop using "alpha" money will be :discourse:

The hundreds and hundreds found after that will also be :discourse: but not as much as the first.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Dusty Lens posted:

I remain amused that the single most entertaining and not broken helicopter simulator I've played to date is GTA V.
Good for you, the GTAV chopper is harder to fly is a straight line that a real thing.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i'm going to earn money with the pgabz method of editing my user.config file and manually changing my wallet balance to 180 million bazillion UAC :homebrew:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Lack of Gravitas posted:

i'm going to earn money with the pgabz method of editing my user.config file and manually changing my wallet balance to 180 million bazillion UAC :homebrew:

I'm going to earn money by doing this and selling the ships I buy in-game on the grey market

This is how Star Citizen will replace all the world's economies

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead

Foo Diddley posted:

I'm going to earn money by doing this and selling the ships I buy in-game on the grey market

This is how Star Citizen will replace all the world's economies

Star Citizen JPEGs = Cryptocurrency of the future?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beet Wagon posted:

Sam here. My friends recently were trying to get me to buy something called Earthfall, some dumb early access thing. I was like "tell me if it's good" and it turns out nope, it's a $15 Left 4 Dead clone that's all broke as gently caress. Granted, it's pretty easy to find a Let's Play of any game you're interested in nowadays but drat I wish I didn't feel like I was rolling the dice with every Steam purchase.

That Frontier Pilot game reminds of a game I always wanted to buy but never did some number of years ago. It was a console game, though I can't remember for what console. It was called like "Dropship" or "Dropship Pilot" or something like that and as far as I can tell they had basically taken that Starship Troopers scene and turned it into a game. I'm sure it was terrible garbage for idiots, but at the time it seemed like it was probably amazing. It tickled the same part of my brain Star Citizen did, I guess.

It looks very reminiscent of a game called "Hard War". Not sure if this is what you're thinking of though.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Pash posted:

Star Citizen JPEGs = Cryptocurrency of the future?

They will go to the moon, figuratively and literally

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Lack of Gravitas posted:

I'm still amazed Derek thought his buddies in the Pentagon would have information about a soldier from another nation's army during a conflict from fifty years ago :australia:

LOL I forgot about that. I forgot Derek went balls-to-the-wall crazy with his "state department" and "state Ag" and "federal" contacts. Holy poo poo.

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

The Titanic posted:

Oh! I also forgot:

- Arena death match
- Racing game

There's probably more. Post your favorite "Star Citizen is also...!" memories and be sure to tweet them to #starcitizen so they too can enjoy the nostalgia of all the places they've been for all these years as a great game! :)

What would creepy manchild posing as a man-rabbit with sex dolls in crates behind him while holding a crossbow be categorized as?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

monkeytek posted:

What would creepy manchild posing as a man-rabbit with sex dolls in crates behind him while holding a crossbow be categorized as?

peak citizen

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

I saw :pgi: talk again so I felt like I should of pop in to the thread for a bit and say hi.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

D_Smart posted:

^this. All of it. :same:

Also, their inability to be able to refuse a SINGLE thing in my blog about the technical challenges, let alone the fact that they couldn't possibly build (3 yrs later - they're not even 20% there) the game at all, also helped put them firmly on shaky ground. They've been there ever since.

Meanwhile, Shitizens are harping on my "90 days to collapse" prediction from 2015, even as their game project is burning to the ground. But hey, money trumps common sense. So. :colbert:

I think your arrival on the scene was the big turning point in making it not just a "this is bad" situation but an "oh poo poo" situation.

Beer4TheBeerGod was hammering away at them, slowly growing more and more "hostile" to the core values of the project. He had such logical qualities that people couldn't help but agree with him. He wanted and expected results. He even sent them beer gifts and such. He was the equisential backer with Star Citizen as his beef. He was what they wanted... at first.

Smart
Heavily involved
A firm believer
Had charisma others could easily follow
Could convey topics sensibly
Etc

As he started to shift, I'm sure they still felt they could quell the tide. Sure things were looking bad, people actually were starting to have "expectations" that we now know CIG never intended to or could back up their lies with.

While they were showing ridiculous poo poo like players manually loading missiles, Beer4TheBeerGod was wanting things fixed in stuff like the Arena Commander section, and wondering why things kept getting worse and not better.

This was something they may still be able to control.

But then you, Derek, came on scene suddenly. You had a big stick and a big blog and you tore them to pieces. What we know now is that you came in and literally hit the nail right on the head. Your qualms were real, the issues you brought up were genuine, the things you told them they were doing and failing they actually were doing and failing.

This was a turning moment for CIG as it turns out.

Did they have enough control over their people to force them, by literally deleting stuff and yelling and screaming and creating witch hunts, to get backers to ignore the truth?

As it turns out, they did! And still do! They managed to take a "community" that was already turning hostile and split it almost down the middle, while retaining enough valid backers and people with money to keep going.

To Chris and crew, that huge letter to the Escapist to them was their last shot at retaining legitimacy to them. The project was sinking fast and it took this insane push to shred their own community into a bloodbath and expunge people Willy nilly and go on about "FUD campaigns" and somehow have enough people not look at them like they were absolutely crazy.

It was ultimately Derek that caused the cult to appear and grow. CIG had no choice but to convert the product from a "video game we're making" into some kind of a "you're our family" type thing, and hugged their members close and encouraged them to hate the FUDsters.

Since then CIG management has retracted and let things go on autopilot and turn into more of a non stop marketing blitz to keep people spending money. But for a year or two Chris and Sandi were hugely involved with getting this extremist "experience" set up and in place. It lead to much comedy and ultimate disappointment that a real company can stoop so low. That it's all over a dumb video game that everybody knows is impossible make only makes it more embarrassing.

But it's why it's my favorite game I've never played. :)

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

monkeytek posted:

He was part of the Second Life section. Where CIG led people to believe they could live a literal virtual life. Encouraging it with stuff like luxury yachts, ships equipped with hot tubs, etc. They also nailed hard into the fetish market with stuff like how piracy would work and bathrooms.

All this stuff drew out the "kind of odd" folks.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

ManofManyAliases posted:

I hate moldy bread

Much better.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dementropy posted:

Much better.

:yeah:

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

Dusty Lens posted:

If it manages to land without hitting one of eight ships rubber banding around the landing area and occasionally sinking into the ground I'll buy back in.

We need riskier buy baxx.

If a planet at only one point leaves its designated position and strikes an innocent party I will buy back in.

(PS, I never bought in)

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!
Thanks! It's back! I feel like all of ourselves again!

edit: sorry. Myself. I feel like MYSELF again.

ManofManyAliases fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Mar 16, 2018

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Also as an addendum the ability for CIG to create a boogie man mostly in Derek but also slightly "anybody who doesn't totally believe" like goons won them several years of freedom and support.

"Defeating Derek" was now seen as a viable solution for people to "help Star Citizen become a game". It was as if Derek was personally stopping their programmers from working because he made posts. And somehow. Some way... people believed this.

They likely still do. This lead to stuff like Reddit's Derek "archive" and other creepy stuff CIG encouraged and allowed people to go crazy, and it caused the community to go hugely toxic. Once it was "ok" that Derek could be a target, so too could other people. Post a poor review? You're toast by masses of people!

Like a bad review is going to stop a programmer from writing code somehow.

It made no sense, and continues to make no sense, except for one fact:

Since day 0 CIG has been lying to people.

Nobody played the entirety of Squadron 43 two years ago. It doesn't exist then like it doesn't exist now. Etc etc etc.

CIGs biggest defense to keep excitement today is to continue the lies, and also ignore the past. Look at the future, backer! Look at the tanks and the land! Look at all the cool ships were almost done with! Ignore the over a half decade and we still have basically an almost tech demo. Ignore that. Look at the future! :)

The only thing CIG has is the concept that they are a good stable company making the worlds most difficult game and succeeding where many have failed.

That's the thread CIG is hanging from. There's no proof of it. It's just an idea. A concept of success. How long until it breaks? No idea!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Number19 posted:

I saw :pgi: talk again so I felt like I should of pop in to the thread for a bit and say hi.

Hello again friend. Please convince your compatriots to sell CIG your awesome robot models for our entertainment.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

The Titanic posted:

Nobody played the entirety of Squadron 43 two years ago. It doesn't exist then like it doesn't exist now. Etc etc etc.

This is not true. I've seen this at the LA office.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

Thanks! It's back! I feel like all of ourselves again!

edit: sorry. Myself. I feel like MYSELF again.

AV is good again. Let it flow. Rub it out.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Pixelate posted:

We need riskier buy baxx.

If a planet at only one point leaves its designated position and strikes an innocent party I will buy back in.

(PS, I never bought in)

If the game is at any point actually fun to play I will buy back in.

Hey wait that was what I've been saying all along.

--

Also, anyone who remembers Outer Wilds, kickstarted space game from 2015, it's finally finished and out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS2KB_cFrTo

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Beet Wagon posted:

Hello again friend. Please convince your compatriots to sell CIG your awesome robot models for our entertainment.

I feel like this would be very unlikely. I'm not a business guy though.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

ManofManyAliases posted:

This is not true. I've seen this at the LA office.

If by "play through" you mean run "CryEngine.sq42.exe" and it crashes to desktop immediately with a "Thanks for playing Squadron 42!" error, then sure, people have indeed seen all that Sq44 has to offer. :)

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Star Citizen: CryEngine Sold Separately

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

The Titanic posted:

All this stuff drew out the "kind of odd" folks.

ook i know we have had games before that looks like they where worthy of being named a second life. but this game..this game just connects with me. The ships. The art. The whole universe. If not multi verse that will be this game. I get chills thinking about this game and i use the term game lightly. This is undoubtedly the game I've wanted and am getting. Being able to travel from one system to another and the time of travel is not a down side its a plus. 20? 30? i don't care if its 40 mins to a system. When i'm in my Max all i can think about is jumping and just getting out of the pilot seat and going to the bathroom, eating, laying in the bed, taking inventory of products in my cargo hold. Listing to music waiting to get to my destination. Getting stopped and shook down by pirates or crooked cops and having to buy them off or hopefully knock them out. If i could i would just disable their ship and radio someone to pick them up and be on my way. It fascinates me.

Land Claims?

Getting your own peace of soil on a moon or planet or asteroid. Buying some metal or hiring someone to build you a base and a little landing pad to park. I Picture a planet green with trees and high mountains and falling waterfalls with oxygen being in a higher concentrated state but still livable to our frail human bodies. Maybe above the waterfall to the side or halfway down where the water fall splits or even inside the waterfall who knows. (Good way to clean the Max fast with that big body lol) Big windows. Big rooms. luxury. Having people over to party to hang out to go take the old rovers for a spin and explore the planet or race the m50's across the water and fish tailing the back end around floating rocks. The possibilities are endless.

Ships?

Oh the possibilities. I see myself working my butt off with my Max making a dollar here and there and saving all i have to go to a bigger and bigger ships and one day owning a fleet of starliners and loaning those out to other players to make my money off the top. I'll dable in trade here and there but ill be happy with making enough uec to buy any toy i want such as a 85x or a bunch of tumbril's to load into the old Max and take to the races that the community will make. Maybe one day a 600I to go sight seeing with friends and just taking out for a spin. Going to a station or a planet and offering 500 uec specials to take passengers out to distant sights just enough to cover for the fuel.

I'll be wanting to fund fun events like races and buildings and roads and new this new that apartments you name it. You remember me and when you want to make the next event and you need to hire a Terra former or need funds for supplies or transport id be happy to fund a portion of it for a cut. Donations also if i just love love the idea.

There is so much more that's coming. So much more to do. So much to see and experience in this new universe. CIG please take your time make this game the best it can be. And to any who might read this please tell me what you daydream nay what you dream about in this game. Also any artist drawing of this game or related in some way would be awesome.

What i see myself doing one day is laying back in a 890Jump making my fortune and giving back to newcomers and vets to keep this game alive well after im old irl. I wish i could just buy all the things i want in this game now but then again. The road to 890 sounds good to m

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Sarsapariller posted:

Awful lot of gravity in space. Good thing the space-based salvage ship for scavenging space hulks, in space, has giant shocks.

10% of the ship mass is hinges, but the doors still don't work.

It's a metaphor.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Number19 posted:

Serious question: Is there any kind of general consensus at PGI about CIG, or do y'all mostly not even give a poo poo? I ask because to a lot of gamers both companies exist in a similar kind of space (CryEngine, some... questionable sales practices, Transverse, etc) and it's not uncommon to hear jokes about "$500 gold mechs" in a Star Citizen thread. Personally I feel like it's not a great comparison, seeing as you guys have a game (almost 2 now!) and have actually bounced back from the bigger mistakes, but I always wonder if maybe some people there look at CIG and go "Well thank gently caress we're not doing that" or if everybody is too preoccupied to remember they exist.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Number19 posted:

how about just the gold ones?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

The Titanic posted:

I think your arrival on the scene was the big turning point in making it not just a "this is bad" situation but an "oh poo poo" situation.

Beer4TheBeerGod was hammering away at them, slowly growing more and more "hostile" to the core values of the project. He had such logical qualities that people couldn't help but agree with him. He wanted and expected results. He even sent them beer gifts and such. He was the equisential backer with Star Citizen as his beef. He was what they wanted... at first.

Smart
Heavily involved
A firm believer
Had charisma others could easily follow
Could convey topics sensibly
Etc

As he started to shift, I'm sure they still felt they could quell the tide. Sure things were looking bad, people actually were starting to have "expectations" that we now know CIG never intended to or could back up their lies with.

While they were showing ridiculous poo poo like players manually loading missiles, Beer4TheBeerGod was wanting things fixed in stuff like the Arena Commander section, and wondering why things kept getting worse and not better.

This was something they may still be able to control.

But then you, Derek, came on scene suddenly. You had a big stick and a big blog and you tore them to pieces. What we know now is that you came in and literally hit the nail right on the head. Your qualms were real, the issues you brought up were genuine, the things you told them they were doing and failing they actually were doing and failing.

This was a turning moment for CIG as it turns out.

Did they have enough control over their people to force them, by literally deleting stuff and yelling and screaming and creating witch hunts, to get backers to ignore the truth?

As it turns out, they did! And still do! They managed to take a "community" that was already turning hostile and split it almost down the middle, while retaining enough valid backers and people with money to keep going.

To Chris and crew, that huge letter to the Escapist to them was their last shot at retaining legitimacy to them. The project was sinking fast and it took this insane push to shred their own community into a bloodbath and expunge people Willy nilly and go on about "FUD campaigns" and somehow have enough people not look at them like they were absolutely crazy.

It was ultimately Derek that caused the cult to appear and grow. CIG had no choice but to convert the product from a "video game we're making" into some kind of a "you're our family" type thing, and hugged their members close and encouraged them to hate the FUDsters.

Since then CIG management has retracted and let things go on autopilot and turn into more of a non stop marketing blitz to keep people spending money. But for a year or two Chris and Sandi were hugely involved with getting this extremist "experience" set up and in place. It lead to much comedy and ultimate disappointment that a real company can stoop so low. That it's all over a dumb video game that everybody knows is impossible make only makes it more embarrassing.

But it's why it's my favorite game I've never played. :)

You could say I was the bogeyman they needed, not the bogeyman they deserved. :grin:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
Oh yeah, this is gonna go down really well I think

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/974694817828655106

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/84vwnv/an_open_letter_to_cloud_imperium_games/

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Dante80 posted:

ook i know we have had games before that looks like they where worthy of being named a second life. but this game..this game just connects with me. The ships. The art. The whole universe. If not multi verse that will be this game. I get chills thinking about this game and i use the term game lightly. This is undoubtedly the game I've wanted and am getting. Being able to travel from one system to another and the time of travel is not a down side its a plus. 20? 30? i don't care if its 40 mins to a system. When i'm in my Max all i can think about is jumping and just getting out of the pilot seat and going to the bathroom, eating, laying in the bed, taking inventory of products in my cargo hold. Listing to music waiting to get to my destination. Getting stopped and shook down by pirates or crooked cops and having to buy them off or hopefully knock them out. If i could i would just disable their ship and radio someone to pick them up and be on my way. It fascinates me.

Land Claims?

Getting your own peace of soil on a moon or planet or asteroid. Buying some metal or hiring someone to build you a base and a little landing pad to park. I Picture a planet green with trees and high mountains and falling waterfalls with oxygen being in a higher concentrated state but still livable to our frail human bodies. Maybe above the waterfall to the side or halfway down where the water fall splits or even inside the waterfall who knows. (Good way to clean the Max fast with that big body lol) Big windows. Big rooms. luxury. Having people over to party to hang out to go take the old rovers for a spin and explore the planet or race the m50's across the water and fish tailing the back end around floating rocks. The possibilities are endless.

Ships?

Oh the possibilities. I see myself working my butt off with my Max making a dollar here and there and saving all i have to go to a bigger and bigger ships and one day owning a fleet of starliners and loaning those out to other players to make my money off the top. I'll dable in trade here and there but ill be happy with making enough uec to buy any toy i want such as a 85x or a bunch of tumbril's to load into the old Max and take to the races that the community will make. Maybe one day a 600I to go sight seeing with friends and just taking out for a spin. Going to a station or a planet and offering 500 uec specials to take passengers out to distant sights just enough to cover for the fuel.

I'll be wanting to fund fun events like races and buildings and roads and new this new that apartments you name it. You remember me and when you want to make the next event and you need to hire a Terra former or need funds for supplies or transport id be happy to fund a portion of it for a cut. Donations also if i just love love the idea.

There is so much more that's coming. So much more to do. So much to see and experience in this new universe. CIG please take your time make this game the best it can be. And to any who might read this please tell me what you daydream nay what you dream about in this game. Also any artist drawing of this game or related in some way would be awesome.

What i see myself doing one day is laying back in a 890Jump making my fortune and giving back to newcomers and vets to keep this game alive well after im old irl. I wish i could just buy all the things i want in this game now but then again. The road to 890 sounds good to m

This dude is very much wanting The Sims and adventure and open world exploration experience. With a smattering of management, racing, and trade stuff thrown in there. But mostly it's The Sims in multiplayer.

What you really need to dig up though is the guy who's this desperate to get their hands on Sq46. Because that's what CIG is actually focusing on. It'd be nice to know at least somebody out there is foaming at the mouth for Chris Roberts' movie game experience. :)

That might be the one person who ends up happy in this whole mess! :)

The Titanic fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Mar 16, 2018

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

intardnation posted:

how about just the gold ones?

I'm pretty sure anyone can add gold skins to their items for sale and charge a premium if they'd like.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

D_Smart posted:

You could say I was the bogeyman they needed, not the bogeyman they deserved. :grin:

You are.

Literally some days I have to wonder if Chris Roberts fronts you a check, and this is actually the best long con ever. Because you've been better for Star Citizen than most of their development team has been. :)

Your ability to be the evil guy people need to defeat has well overshadowed the fact they don't even have a tech demo, much less a video game anywhere near their promises.

Overall you've probably single handedly helped Star Citizen stay relevant and in people's minds more than CIGs marketing ever could.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

McGiggins posted:

So what is this Transverse thing i keep hearing about?

:pgi: decided to emulate star citizen and tried to open-ended crowd fund a space game where space flight was a stretch goal, while suffering from a bit of a revolt from the Mechwarrior online community over their cycling of game balance and 'ghost heat' where you could explode from a buildup not show by your instruments.

They were roundly derided after their community guy, Niko, attempted to create an astroturfing Reddit and quell all dissent.

https://thehyperbolicgamer.com/2014/10/09/something-something-game-news-uber-fail-how-transverse-flopped-and-why-human-resources-will-too/

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2014/10/51575-piranha-games-kills-transverse-crowdfunding-campaign-begins-backer-refund-process/

Wayback - https://web.archive.org/web/20140915121157/https://transversegame.com/

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Beet Wagon posted:

Serious question: Is there any kind of general consensus at PGI about CIG, or do y'all mostly not even give a poo poo? I ask because to a lot of gamers both companies exist in a similar kind of space (CryEngine, some... questionable sales practices, Transverse, etc) and it's not uncommon to hear jokes about "$500 gold mechs" in a Star Citizen thread. Personally I feel like it's not a great comparison, seeing as you guys have a game (almost 2 now!) and have actually bounced back from the bigger mistakes, but I always wonder if maybe some people there look at CIG and go "Well thank gently caress we're not doing that" or if everybody is too preoccupied to remember they exist.

I will never speak for the company, nor it's employees in this capacity in any way.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

The Titanic posted:

This dude is very much wanting The Sims and adventure and open world exploration experience. With a smattering of management, racing, and trade stuff thrown in there. But mostly it's The Sims in multiplayer.

The funny part is, CIG has actually marketed (and monetized pre-launch) said experiences to him already. Literally everything he says is supported by CIG development quotes.

Which, -getting back to my original argument- proves the point that the next best thing to the game not happening, is it actually happening. The development debt they have amassed is so gargantuan, that even them making a good (lol, but anyway) game out of this debacle is going to be viewed as a colossal gently caress-up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Number19 posted:

I will never speak for the company, nor it's employees in this capacity in any way.

Good decision! :hfive: