Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Blaze Dragon posted:

It is, although the beginning is not good. It gets much better by episode 11 or so once the head writer changes and it becomes a genuinely enjoyable show, although a very depressing one.

I think we're actually getting close to that point. I think these were the events of like episode 8 or 9?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

And we are officially through that huge route split (thank god). We lost Kazuki, though, so that’s less than ideal. Today, only Lockon is deploying as an event unit, but he doesn’t have to be flying solo, so we’re keeping everything as it was:
Arnie/Fei-Yen
Zhang Fei/Tsubasa
Shinn/Klan
Sun Quan/Shangxiang
Eida/Guan Yu
Mazinkaiser/Soubi
Michel/Kenji
Alto/Ozma
Mamoru/Sakura
Kouichi/Canaria
Liu Bei/Rennie
Aesap/Cao Cao
Yamashita/Mike
Joe/Saya
Lockon/Luna
Shou/Marvel
Setsuna/Luca
Kurou/Deceive
Heroman/Moritsugu
Tactician: Zhuge Liang

Grab a seat, folks, because there’s much to do today.

We open up at the Federation’s Moldova base, where Kariya’s submarine has just docked and she reports to Mitsuhiro that she’s brought the Nothung Model and its pilot. He praises her good work and adds that they’ll transplant its core into the Salvator Model right away. Until that’s done, though, he wants her and the rest of her team to stay in the sub.
Huh? Why aren’t they being given permission to enter the Moldova Base? The truth is, as Mitsuhiro tells Kariya, that the base is currently seeing some strange issues going on at the topside facilities. Depending on how things turn out, they may be forced to abandon the place.
Whatever could have happened?

That’s what Allelujah and Soma are trying to figure out. Close to the spot where the solar energy transformer disappeared, they find a collapsed mook. Is he alright? Can he tell them what’s up? No, he can’t, as his body starts turning metallic!
He mutters something about machines attacking, but nothing makes sense. Soma, meanwhile, hears a voice echoing through her head – Quantum Brainwaves? She doesn’t think so. However, her train of thought is interrupted when an empty truck starts coming their way at full speed! Soma and Allelujah dodge, but a bunch more stuff is headed their way. Seems like this is what the mook meant about machines attacking.

Allelujah doesn’t know what’s going on, but his more unhinged split-personality, Hallelujah, does: the machines are being attracted by Soma’s Quantum Brainwaves. With no time to hang around, Hallelujah tags in to deal with the situation.
And, indeed, his own Quantum Brainwaves are attracting the machines as well. Soma isn’t too happy to see him, but the three of them can talk things out later – they need to flee into the base.

: The Federation’s Moldova Base…? That’s where Kazuki’s at?
: Hmhmm, we ran the numbers on their projected course and that’s looking like a pretty sure bet.
: So he’s been taken prisoner by the Federation?

*Door opens.*

: Who knows? He could also be willingly helping them out.
: Mr. Mizoguchi… I didn’t expect to see you here.
: Makabe’s orders. I came over as fast as I could, but that was obviously not fast enough.
: Tsk, getting played like a drat fiddle by that little spygirl was bad enough...
: But that ain’t got nothing on Kazuki bailing on us. He was our best prospect out of all the Fafner pilots.
: And that’s the problem! Kazuki ran away because he couldn’t stand everyone looking at him that way!
: Maya…
: He didn’t want to be a tool of war, or a pilot… All he wanted was for someone to remember who he was before he started flying the Fafner…
: But none of you… none of you ever stopped to ask how he felt about anything!
: Kch… How can all of you be so selfish?! How can you talk about him like that?!
: …

: It’s been a long time, hasn’t it, Kazuki Makabe?
: You’re… Mr. Hino?
: Yes, Michio told me that you were the pilot of the captured Fafner. I confess I was very surprised.
: We’re already getting the paperwork sorted out and will have you out this cell soon enough. Just be patient for a bit longer, yes?
: What… What are you going to do with me?
: Well, what is it that you want to do?
: Huh…?
: I’m a scientist, so my goal is to build the best weapons I can for the men and women who’ll be fighting out there.
: But I don’t do that to maximize the kill tally. Rather, it’s just to get as many pilots back safely as possible.
: And you couldn’t do that kind of research back at Tatsumiya?
: Correct, and that’s why I left. You also felt like you had to leave, no?
: I… I just wanted to figure out what I really should be fighting for…
: The longer I stayed there, the more I felt myself slipping away…
: In that case, why not come with me?
: Huh…? Are you asking me to help with your research?
: Hm. If you do, I might just be able to show you a different way than one of combat.
: A different way…?

: We managed to sneak into the base thanks to Hallelujah’s help, but…
: Humans turning into metal, driverless trucks chasing us around… Just what is going on here…?
: Hold on, someone’s coming. Hide!

: This is the Mark Elf… but it is not us. (Idun)
: It is not us, no. It is in front of us. (Mjölnir)

: (What are they talking about…?)

: We will diverge here. We will have me take action…

*Tweeeooop.*

: (H-He disappeared…?!)
: (Those two… they’re not human?!)

: We will have me take action as well…
: Hold on, if you would.
: The core of the Mark Elf is a fragment of the Mir that came active at the Machine Island two hundred years ago.
: Mir, that which once sunk mankind into the depths of despair… is now mankind’s only hope.
: We are having me agree with you.
: Agreeing with someone doesn’t equal comprehending someone, though.
: Do you understand why I haven’t told Mitsuhiro about you two being here?
: One part knows, another does not. Diverging possibilities result in human individuality.
: The opposite is also true. I, as an individual, chose to diverge towards a different possibility than Mitsuhiro’s.
: And that makes you Festum so interested in understanding us, humans.

: (Did he say “Festum”?! That woman…?!)

: And you had yourself side with me.
: Not quite. I’m just following the dying will of Akane Makabe… the woman you once assimilated.
: Akane Makabe is no more.
: How about we make sure? I’d like you to meet with Kazuki Makabe. Perhaps that might actually mark the start of a new divergence? One the likes never before seen by either humanity or the Festum…

*:tfrxmas:

: Nobody move.
: ?! You’re…?
: Allelujah Haptism, of the Celestial Being.
: Soma Peries, also of the Celestial Being.
: Oh, the Gundam Meisters…
: I’ve some questions to ask you about this base and this woman…

*Powering up!*

: Hmm, our theory was right. We’ve only just set in the Mark Elf’s core and we’re already seeing a tremendous increase in the power-gain.
: What unit is this…?
: The Fafner Salvator Model, Mark Sein…
: Mark Sein…
: It means “to be”. It’s proof that we, humans, are here.
: And you’ve been researching the Festum in order to finish this unit?
: Not just the Festum. I’ve gathered and researched anything that showed promise.
: It’s for that reason that I had my men recover a fragment from the exploration vessel Europa.
: A fragment...?
: I theorized that it would have an alien organism within.
: And I was right. The strange phenomena you encountered topside? I’d wager the fragment is the cause…
: ?! Is that all you have to say…?! Look at how many people died because of your research on that thing!
: Are you telling me this mech was so crucial that you’d do something as thoughtless as that?!
: That’s right. But the Mark Sein’s now complete, so this base’ll have served its purpose…
: All that remains is Kazuki Makabe…
: We are not willing to allow me to meet Kazuki Makabe.
: What…?

*Alarm!*

: Wh-What’s going on...?!

*Beep.*

: Alert! Alert! We’re under attack by the Festum!
: Detecting several Alhenteris and Grendel-types materializing! All personnel are to evacuate into the shelters immediately!
: The Festum…?!
: Our preferred divergence has initialized its action.
: But why?! Does your Mir reject our Mir?!
: We have no such concepts as acceptance or rejection.
: We will revert the universe to nothingness, and in doing so, move ourselves to a higher dimension.
: Revert the universe to nothingness?! That’s what you Festum are after?!
: Sorry, Allelujah. But it looks like my plan has ended in failure…
: Mr. Hino…
: But we cannot allow the Mark Sein – the savior of mankind – to be lost here.
: There’s a boy held prisoner inside this base. If I might make a request, I’d like you to break him out.

: We can’t get in touch with the lab?!
: Impossible…! Yoji, are you seriously turning on us now?!
: (Dad’s turned traitor…?)

*Beep!*

: Dr. Bartland, what’s the meaning of this?!
: The Festum are attacking; I believe they noticed what we’re after. We’re going to abandon the base!
: “Abandon”?! But what about the Salvator Model?!
: We’re already assembling all research data. All we’d need is a new core and we could build another one straight away.
: And when we do, it’ll be strong enough to wipe out the Festum.

*Bloop.*

: Start flooding the dock! Prepare for emergency departure!
: Hey, hold on! My dad and Kazuki are still—!

*:tfrxmas:*

: Don’t move!
: ?! Yukippe, you…!
: Do as she says, please. I’d rather not have to kill you too.
: Indeed, you and Canon will have much to do to help us secure a new core…
: Hrm…!

*Alarm!*

: Huh? Is there no one out there?!
: Ooh, what’s going on now?! Didn’t that guy say we were going to get out of this cell?!

: Kazuki…? You there, are you Kazuki Makabe?!
: Wh-Who are…?!
: Get back! We’re going to blow up the door!

*Boom!*

: *cough, cough*…! Ah…! They did it, Kazuki! The door’s open!
: You’re… Cham, right? The Mi Ferario?
: You know me?
: Oh, what’s this…? It’s like there’re two different Auras coming from each of you…
: Just who are you two?
: We’re friends with Setsuna and Lockon. You know them, right?
: ! Then you’re with the Celestial Being…?!
: Right. Yoji Hino asked us to come and rescue you.
: Mr. Hino…? What about him? What’s he going to do?!
: That’s…

Cut to JUDA, Ogawa says an emergency transmission just came in for the UX from the Federation’s Moldovan base: Order UX-E9… commissioned by Allelujah Haptism. That means Emergency Level 9, meaning it’s a top priority request for the UX.
Lockon doesn’t know why Allelujah’s sending a request for us… but it turns out it’s from Hino. Mizoguchi and Toumi are very surprised to see him, and their being here simplifies things. Hino introduces himself as a former ALVIS scientist – Allelujah passed him this code. So, what does he need?

“I don’t think this base will be around for much longer. So I’d like to request that you come here and save both Kazuki Makabe and the Fafner Salvator Model,” he says. That’s quite the request considering it was Hino’s people who took Kazuki in the first place. Moreover, since this is a “request” for the UX, what would our compensation be, Richard asks.
“The future of all mankind” Hino declares, and that gets Richard’s attention. “I’ve confidence that your group and Kazuki will be capable of making good use of the Mark Sein. And, in doing so, you’ll create a brand new divergence – one that’ll bring about the future of mankind. “
With precious little time remaining, he really hopes we’ll take his request… and the comm drops.

*static*

: I suppose this is it…
: What is it? Why aren’t you leaving?
: We will be here soon. You are alone.
: Are you concerned for my life?
: Li-fe…?
: Hah, I see… You’ve also opened the door. I’m glad to see that…
: Listen to me, person who once called herself Akane Makabe. I want you to deliver this unit to the ALVIS boy.
: We will not allow me to meet with Kazuki Makabe.
: Then just give him the Mark Sein. I ask that you do this so Akane Makabe’s enduring wish passes on to him…!

*Tweeeooop.*

: Thank you…
: A new hope will sprout with destruction as its seedbed. Forgive me, Michio…

*Click.*

(on the comm): Yoji made a request of the UX?!
: Yeah, and apparently he blew himself up to try and take the Festum along with him.
: God…!
: Minashiro, we have to go and save Kazuki! You’ve got a plan, right?!
: No, it’s impossible… We could deploy right now and we would never get there in time.
: Maybe not. If we use the Quarter’s Fold System, we could get halfway around the planet in one second.
: …?!
: The Elshank is also capable of travelling through wormholes. So if we deploy immediately…!
: B-But…!
: Why are you even thinking twice about this?!
: Shouko… she didn’t hesitate for a second when it was time to set out and fight for Kazuki – for us – didn’t she?!
: I’m certain that what Kazuki sought was not mainly to flee from battle. Rather, he simply needed time to find himself.
: So we need to go and pick him up. Here, with us, is where he belongs…
: Y-You…
: Besides, the guy said the payment for this gig would be “the future of all mankind”. Not the kind of stuff you can pass on, right?
: But we’ll need your strength if we’re gonna do this, Soushi. Will you come with us…?
: But I…
: I’m sure you’re the one Kazuki really wants to come get him.
: So when he’s back with us, I want you to look him right in the eye and say…

Mission 21 – Welcome Home ~ Friends

*BOOM!*

: ! Something exploded in the underground…?!
: Do you think that was Mr. Hino…?!

*OooOOOoooOOOooouuu.*

: Hrm…! It’s that voice again…!

*The GN-X III sets forward!*

: I-It’s coming this way!
: Is it going after Marie like that truck did…?!
: It’s too fast! We can’t get away!

:siren: SRW UX - Envoy from Jupiter

: Gundam Zabanya, Lockon Stratos! Not sure what’s going on here but that’s the target sniped down!
: Lockon!

: Kazuki, are you okay?!
: Toumi… guys!

: And we’ve brought you guys a new mech: the Gundam Harute.
: Afraid hearing about your trip’s gonna have to wait, though. Hop aboard, you two!
: I’m dragging you into another battle… I’m sorry, Marie.
: It’s all right. It wouldn’t be right for me to run off alone, especially since I’m their target.
: We’ll fight them together, Allelujah!
: Thank you, Marie!
: Kazuki, I’m sending you the coordinates Hino marked. The Mark Sein should be there, so hurry!
: O-Okay!

*OooOOOoooOOOooouuu.*

: Huh….?! There it is again, just like in that last fight! I’m hearing a voice calling out to something!
: I can’t tell you much, but I do know that it’s not people controlling those units.
: It’s likely those were hijacked by something like an alien organism.
: An a-alien organism…?!
: And they’re the ones drawing the Festum over…?!
: Engaging Federation units will very likely come back to haunt us later… but I suppose that’s neither here nor there at the moment.
: Troops, engage and destroy the Festum and the Federation units with due haste!
: Roger that! Gundam Harute, Allelujah Haptism!
: Soma Peries!
: Moving to engage!

Kill everyone, don’t lose your ships. Pretty much a rehash of the previous mission, only with jacked GN-Xs thrown in the middle. Standard Festum tactics apply, so carry on as usual – of note, the base structures will provide 10% evasion bonus, so that’s something to offset their Mind Read.

Gundam Harute (Allelujah Haptism/Soma Peries)
Pilot Skills:
Super Soldier (超兵) – activates at 130 morale, granting an accuracy and mobility bonus that increases in proportion to morale. +5% at 130, with added increments of 5 until +25% at 170.
Support Attack L2
Support Defense L1
Predict
All Attack
Spirit Commands – Allelujah:
Accelerate
Sense
Assail
Spirit Commands – Soma:
Focus
Attune (感応) – casts Strike on target ally.
Trust
Mech Features:
Sword
Gun
Transform
GN Field
GN Drive
Trans-AM
Squad Bonus: Mobility +5, EN +50 (Mobility +20, EN +100, Movement +2)
Allelujah’s voice actor: Hiroyuki Yoshino (other roles: Hazar in SRW Alpha 3, Sofiro in Rinne no Lagrange, Yuto in Inazuma Eleven and many more)
Soma’s voice actress: Arisa Ogasawara (other roles: Holly in Heroman, the Haros in 00 Gundam, Panty in Panty & Stocking and a few more)

And here’s, IMO, the second best 00 Gundam. Allelujah’s meant to go zipping across the battlefield and start cutting stuff, but the Harute opted to play it safe and get an even split of long and short-range weapons. Still pretty powerful and survivable, and he makes a good fit for pretty much any Real.
Not too sturdy, even with that GN Field, but that’s only a problem if stuff manage to get a hit in and that’s not very likely with Allelujah’s good evading skills, Super Soldier and Soma’s added spirits.
The Harute may not measure up to top tier units, but it’s right there with Graham as a squaddie you can easily switch to the front whenever. If anything, his Squad Bonus and Accelerate are very welcome.

Oh, and Lockon’s new Zabanya is a straight upgrade to the Dynames with more of everything: more guns, more damage, more Haros!

: Oookay, time for the Zabanya to step into the limelight.
: There isn’t anything I can’t snipe down with this baby!
: Go, Lockon!
: Go, Lockon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YFSz05UWnw
drat it, Luna!

:siren: SRW UX - LOVE 14 ver. HD

: … [Noise]
: Huh… What is it?! If y o u ’ v e got something to say, then say it loud and clear!

:siren: SRW UX - The Gate of Neidhöhle Opens

: (I’m glad you’re safe, Kazuki…)
: (But what am I supposed to say to him if he comes back now…?)

: I don’t know if the answer we found through our journey is the right one, but…!
: Yes, they need our help right now. So let’s go, Allelujah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlC3h1A28EA

:siren: SRW UX - Life Goes On

: Hold on, Kazuki! We’re coming to pick you up!

:siren: SRW UX - Dunbine Flies

: Cham’s still with Kazuki… Tsk, I’ll give her a big talking-to once she’s back!

:siren: SRW UX - Tales of Mirisha ~ The Brave Legend

: What sensation is this…? Is that a voice I hear…? No, it’s…!

:siren: SRW UX - My Fate

: What are these things?!
: No idea. But I’m feeling something like a voice coming from that machine!

: Something’s echoing through my mind… I knew it. It’s the exact same thing I felt from that fragment!

And when all GN-Xs are dead…

: The voice stopped…?
: Yeah, you’re right. I don’t hear it anymore!
: (Again, just like the previous battle… If I’m right, then the alien organism Allelujah spoke of is…)

And when turn 3 rolls over, or you down three Festum teams…

: What’s that guy doing in a place like that…?!
: Huh? Do you think he’s one of the base’s personnel…?
: We have learned all we needed of this place.
: We will use me to eliminate all that is not us.

: Aack! H-He transformed?!
: He looks like…!
: Are you there…?
: A Festum…!

: This should be the place Mr. Hino said, but…
: Look, Kazuki! There’s someone there!
: ?! It… It can’t be…! That’s…!
: M-Mom…?
: Yoji Hino has asked me to deliver the Mark Sein to you.
: The Mark Sein… He did?!
: We will not allow me to diverge any more.
: Mom, wait! It’s you, isn’t it?!
: No, Kazuki… I don’t think that’s a person…
: Huh…?
: Akane Makabe is no more. I am what you call a Festum.
: I am giving Mir’s vessel to you, child of ALVIS.
: Board it. I am leaving.

*Tweeeooop.*

: Sh-She disappeared…?
: Mom, why…

: Gwaaaaaargh! Goddamn, that guy’s strong!
: He’s on a completely different level from the other Festum we’ve seen…!
: Do you think he’s their leader?!
: Everyone focus all your fire on that big Festum! We’re going straight for the jugular!
: Y-Yes, sir!

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 29, 2019

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

We only need to destroy the Idun Sphinx-Type to end the mission, but we wouldn’t want all the cash and kills from the other Festum to go to waste, right?
Besides, your troops are likely to be far from him and it wouldn’t do to get caught in a pincer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Rswe8H71w
Argh, it’s still their turn!

Idun Sphinx-Type
Pilot Skills:
Mind Read L3 (that’s +50% to his evasion/accuracy)
Support Attack L2
All Attack L1
Mech Features:
HP and EN Regen L2
Assimilation L2 (Threshold is 100 morale)
All-Canceller
Idun’s voice actor: Mitsuaki Madono (other roles: Yuuki in SRW Alpha and OGs, J in GGG, Celrick in SRW X and many more)

No more games, now you’re gonna deal with a fully armed and operational Festum Boss.
That Mind Read plus massive stats everywhere important (and S rank on land) means he’ll likely get VERY good numbers against anyone not packing Focus. His attacks are high-powered and while 100 morale Assimilation isn’t too bad since we built up plenty of morale, if you leave enough Festum around, they might just beat someone enough to get him closer to that threshold. And, if you remember, a Festum gets a full heal when it grabs someone – don’ let it happen.
Thankfully, Idun’s threat is reduced by the fact that he has absolutely no defenses outside of his Mind Read. If you can get enough people (with Strike) to close in, he can easily be downed in a single turn.

Except…

:siren: SRW UX - Obelisk

: We do not understand your actions.
: You use human words, assume our shape…
: But if you don’t understand us, then why are you trying to act like us?!

Uh, oh.

: Say what…?!
: We will not accept anything that is not us.
: Our attacks are doing nothing to him…?!
: Hrm… What’re we gonna do now?!

*Power uuuuup.*

: A Fafner…?! But that type is…!
: Th-This feels… totally different from the Mark Elf…!
: Kazuki…! Is that you aboard that Fafner, Kazuki?!
: Soushi, I…!

*Tweeeooop.*

: Mom…!
: A-Am I going nuts… Akane?!
: No, that’s not a human… it’s a Festum!
: A Festum assumed Akane’s form?!
: I have one final observation to make.
: We have limited your existence.
: We are in the process of understanding human individuality.
: We do not understand you.
: That is fruit of your own denial.
: Wh-What’re those two talking about?!
: I am… us.
: Then why do you use words?
: I have ceased diverging. We are supposed to be one, so why are we having conversation?
: The other Mir was meant to have joined with us, but it was not so. And because of its existence, I am becoming me. Just as you are becoming you. That is what I had to tell us.
: We do not approve of you…

:siren: SRW UX - Mark Sein
:siren: :siren:

: !!
: Th-That Festum…!
: I-It ate… It ate my mom!
: Rrgh… AAAAAAAAAH!

*Kazuki bumrushes Idun!*

: You… you killed my mom!!
: Kazuki, stop! You can’t fight like that! Don’t let an Aura of hatred take control of you!

: U-UWAAAAAAH!!
: Not good! The Festum’s trying to assimilate him!
: Kazuki…!

: Kazuki! Kazuki, wake up!
: Gh… I-I’m…
: Ah, thank goodness! You’re back!

: It’s been born.
: ?! Y-You’re…?
: But it’s only just appeared. You are on the verge of causing the core to be reborn, Kazuki…
: The “core”? What are you talking about…?
: Wait, hold on. What are you talking about?! Are you speaking to someone, Kazuki?
: Huh…? You can’t see her, Cham…?

: Soushi…!
: Pull yourself together, Kazuki! Soushi’s not here!
: (My mind isn’t crossed right now… Then this Soushi I’m seeing must be…!)
: Are you there…?
: Y-You’re…!

: Wh-What’s going on?! The Fafner sunk into that lava-esque mass?!
: No, that’s the Fafner trying to devour the Festum!
: Yoji, what the hell did you create?!
: And Kazuki’s in there?!
: I don’t know… But by the looks of things…!

: Let’s join as one, Kazuki.
: Soushi…
: Everyone used to be one at the beginning…
: We came from somewhere vast and distant… and then everyone was brought apart.
: Assimilation is the way back to that distant place, a way that’s coded into our bodies…
: I don’t exist anywhere. So I want to get back to where I can be one with you…
: Soushi, you…
: Assimilation is one option, but it is not the only one.
: A way to go back and a way to go forward are both coded into our bodies…
: Which do you choose, Kazuki…?
: I…
: I was afraid…! I was scared of myself for hurting you when we were kids, Soushi… That’s why I ran!
: “Soushi hates me, doesn’t he?! He wants me to fight until I’m dead, doesn’t he?!” I told myself!
: Kazuki…
: Believe it or not, Soushi is actually grateful to you.
: That precious wound made him who he is. It is proof that he is who he is…
: Still, I… I wanted to just disappear! For so long, I wanted that to happen!
: Day in and day out, I felt like everything would be better if I disappeared! But… but I also wanted to apologize to him…!

:siren: Angela - Proof
:siren: :siren:

: Then why don’t you apologize to him? Stand face-to-face with Soushi and talk – talk until you understand each other!
: Cham…
: Conversation proves that we are each our own persons. You are you, he is he, and I am me.
: Conversation…
: Are you there? Or do you wish to not be?
: I… I just want…
: I just want to talk to Soushi again!

: Soushi…!
: You have shown the core the path to follow. And, for that, I thank you…

: I-It’s…!

: The Fafner’s come back from within the lava…?!
: Kazuki…!
: Soushi…
: ! Kazu… ki…
: I want you to cross our systems. It should work the same as it did with the Mark Elf.
: You left… and now you expect me to just nod along…?
: Soushi, I always went into battle and did as you told me… but I never really understood the meaning behind your words, or what was going through your mind…
: But now… Now I think I understand, at least a little…
: What, exactly, did you understand…?
: That… That you’ve been suffering all this time.
: Soushi’s been suffering…?
: You’d always worked to protect our island, even back when none of us knew any better…
: You’ve carried that pain alone, kept it deep inside… as you did when we lost Shouko and Koyo.
: And you never once let it show…

: (He’s crying…?)
: Kazuki, what is the ID code of your unit…?
: It is the Fafner Salvator Model…
: Mark Sein!
: Registering it for system crossing… Hold for five seconds.
: Soushi…?
: Enrollment complete. Initiating crossing!

: Kazuki… Do you see what I see?
: Yeah… I do!
: Then let’s go!
: Goooo! Maaaark Sein!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY47PTxU8II

: Wh-What kind of attack was that?!
: It ate the Festum… No, it assimilated them?!

: Tsk, we’ve got even more of them!
: More enemies! More enemies!
: But I think with Kazuki and that Fafner on our side…!
: Get to work, maggots! Huddle around the Mark Sein and pound the remaining Festum into submission!
: Hell, yeah! With that new power of his on our side, we’ll have the Festum gone as easy as 1, 2, 3!

And, bang, Kazuki just got promoted from “good” to “how did the devs not see how broken this is?”-tier.

The Mark Sein, as you’d expect, is a straight upgrade to the Mark Elf – it follows the same weapon pattern, only with more stats everywhere. What has changed significantly, however, are its features. First you’ll notice it has the Norn System, meaning it now has a 1500 barrier for times the RNG gets sassy, and then you see… Assimilation L3.
Turns out that, no, that’s not an event-only thing: Kazuki can now beat the Festum at their own game and absorb any of them, regardless of HP, if their morale dips below 120 (!) after ANY attack… and his weapons debuff enemy morale by upwards of 30 (it takes a bigger bite the higher the target’s morale)!
The cutoff point is 142 morale: unless a Festum is over that, they’re getting zapped (it counts as a kill). And then Kazuki get a full refill of his HP and EN. It doesn’t work against non-Festum enemies, of course, but just sic the boy at any batch of the blobs and watch him go to town. Getting 200 kills with him just became far simpler.

Case in point.

:siren: SRW UX - Shangri-La

: Soushi… I’m done running!
: I’ll take my mom’s wish, your pain, all of it onto myself!
: Then let’s do this together! Our minds… are now one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phxtru8_Z_4
Mwahahaha!

Now, Kazuki’s alone up top with a whole bevy of Festum, and while he could solo them all (except Idun), the Fafner trio and Heroman still need kills. So I’ll content myself with having him solo only A THIRD of that group while our folks are slooowly making our way across the map.

And that’s the fifth use of Triple Dog, so chalk that secret requirement done. As far as kills go, the trio got another 18, pushing their tally to 84 (halfway done!). Heroman took another 11 today, bringing his total to 42.

Now for a quick attack showcase while I trash all surviving Festum and converge on Idun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVfLKdcjIww
Lockon now has funnels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnGEVifHy0E
Cao Cao’s best attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkq9aUnqLk
Allelujah’s Trans-AM attack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14dBs5VfJ_I
And both Hypaaa Aura Giri daaaaaaa!

Be patient, you.

:siren: SRW UX - Deus Machina

: How’s that guy a Festum… Think he used to be human?
: Do not hesitate, Kurou! He may be capable of understanding human speech, but that does not mean he is willing to parley with us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I_o4nvpfpw
Here’s Idun’s strongest attack – yikes! Also:
Kurou vs. Festum: “Gaah, so they only look like they’re made of gold?!”

: We’ve confirmed damage on the large Festum!
: Our attacks are working now?!
: You don’t think… that the Mark Sein’s exerting some sort of effect on that Festum’s core?!
: Don’t know, don’t care! Now’s our chance to chomp that orange jelly!
: Concentrate all your attacks on him, my friends!

:siren: SRW UX - Linebarrel

: We reject the divergence of possibilities.
: What’s wrong with these things…? They finally decide to say something different, and it’s all just a bunch of nonsense?!

:siren: SRW UX - The Eternal Soldiers

: We reject your actions.
: I suppose the Machine Island hasn’t a monopoly on people who aren’t willing to listen.
: And? They all die just the same! Come on!

:siren: SRW UX - Love Survivor

: We will eliminate all that is not us.
: So you wanna kill everything. Then quit beating around the bush and just say so like proper enemies!

:siren: SRW UX - Future-Bound Fighting Spirit

: We do not accept anything that is not us.
: So what?! Nothing’d ever be born if all it took to stop it was for someone to reject it!

:siren: SRW UX - Roulette

: If you can understand what we say, then listen to us! We only came here to rescue our friend—
: We do not agree with your proposal.
: Tsk… So we really do have to fight?!

Idun drops a Monthly Shounen Adventure King (accuracy and melee +10, defense +5). The Festum are reading Goubine!

: …!
: Now, Kazuki!
: I’m on it! Deeeyaaaaaaaaah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mgeeKWBqnA
“You won’t take any more from us, Festum…!”
“So long as I have everyone…” > “I’ll be HERE!!”

: H-He did it…
: He engulfed that Festum whole…
: That’s the power of the Salvator Model…!

: Radar is clear! All enemies have been successfully destroyed!
: Haah, haah… Rrgh!

: Kazuki?! Are you okay?! Stay with me!

*The Elshank flies over to the Mark Sein.*

: Kazuki, open your hatch!

*Open.*

:siren: SRW UX - Separation

: Look, Kazuki! Maya’s here!
: Gch, Toumi… Are you there…?
: I am… I’m right here!
: I… it wasn’t fighting that scared me…
: I was just… scared that I would disappear…
: I understand how you feel…
: I spent so long thinking I’d be better off not existing anymore, but… but now I was scared of it…! *sniffles*
: Come home with us… then we can talk again, right?
: Because if we don’t, I feel like that’s when we’d all really stop existing as each other…
: So let’s talk again and again…
: *Sniffles* Waahaaaaa…!

: Phew… Least everything turned out okay.
: Absolutely. I was so worried about Kazuki for a while there.
: You’re one to talk!
: Heey, I worked really hard out there, okay?!
: Kazuki!

*Punch!*

: Urk!
: Shinn! You can’t just walk up and punch him like that…
: Do you feel that? Does that hurt?! I’ll let you off the hook with that bit of pain this time.
: But you need to learn how to rely on others at least a bit! Aren’t we all fighting together here?!
: Yes, sir…
: He’s got it right, Kazuki. We’re a team, yeah?
: If something’s bothering you, then come and tell us about it.
: Thanks, everyone…
: Well, aren’t we loved around here.
: Um, Mr. Mizoguchi… Do you know how my mom died…?
: Akane… she got assimilated by the Festum shielding Fumihiko from them…
: Then… could a part of her really have remained inside that Festum…?
: That’s certainly a possibility. Akane was one of a kind, in that she questioned if we shouldn’t try to understand how the Festum feel.
: How the Festum feel…? My mom said that?
: It’s because of her that I decided to carry on this research.
: I see… Thanks for telling me, Ms. Toumi. I feel a bit better hearing that.
: And I reckon he should be here any second now…

*Door opens.*

: ! Soushi…!
: Let’s talk, then.
: Ah…?
: What, now…? Right in front of everyone?
: I don’t mind them. Now let’s talk to our hearts’ content.
: It’s not that easy, you know. Besides, this isn’t the best place…
: Don’t worry. Look, we have a table and chairs right there. That should allow you to talk in comfort.
: That’s really not what I meant…
: Hm? Are you dissatisfied with something?
: I suppose we could have a refrigerator here with food and cold drinks. It’d be extremely convenient for conversation-making.
: You’re so clueless…
: *Snort*
: Pfeheheheh…
: Ahahahahahaha!
: Wh-What is it?! I’m just trying to have an honest conversation with Kazuki..
: Yeah, we get it. Ya really were looking him straight in the eye there.
: Right, that was really good! I don’t think we’ve anything to worry about here!
: B-But… I haven’t said anything yet…
: Not at all. I’m sure if Domyoji was here, he’d say “Aah, it’s gone”.
: What’s gone…?
: The so-called “evil spirit” he said was housing inside Kazuki.
: Only Soushi was just as afflicted, of course.
: But those spirits aren’t there anymore. I think these two are much closer, and have a much better understanding of each other, than ever before…

By the Ptolemaios, Mileina’s welcoming Allelujah and Soma back aboard. Soma likes her new hairstyle, and Mileina proudly proclaims that she’s blossoming into a grown woman. Sumeragi thanks them both for the assist back there, also apologizing for pulling them into it.
But, as Soma notes, she was the one who wanted to go there in the first place – she felt something strange coming from that base. And that’s saying nothing of the fact that those machines all seemed to be drawn to her Quantum brainwaves.

Well, as a matter of fact, that wasn’t an isolated occurrence: Sumeragi’s getting reports of similar events happening throughout the entire planet. Moreover, all said events happened in rather close proximity to the crash sites of the Europa’s fragments. Looks like Hino’s theory was correct. And everyone, including Lockon, has a real bad feeling about this.
But the bad news don’t stop there, as Feldt chimes in with an urgent transmission from JUDA. What is it? The Katou Organization’s making a clandestine broadcast to all of Earth! Feldt pulls it up on the monitor:

: Ladies and gentlemen of the world, a good day to you. I am the commander of the Katou Organization, Hisataka Katou.
: Th-The commander…?!
: This man is the leader of the Katou Organization…?!
: We are going to draw a line down this world.
: An impassable barrier, a new balance, separating those with imagination and those without, those who will live and those who will die.
: What is he getting at...?
: And in order to make that line perfectly clear, we are going to bestow the greatest of oppression onto all of humanity.
: To put it in simpler terms, we are now declaring… our conquest of the entire world.
: C-Conquest…?!
: And, of course, we have claimed ourselves suitable weaponry for such a purpose.
: This should be all the evidence you need.

*Alarm!*

: Captain, we’ve got trouble! A satellite weapon from the Union has shot a laser at the surface!
: What did you say…?!
: The island of Haifan by the Philippines is… it’s gone!

: That… That island was completely destroyed…
: What’s going on…? Why am I getting this sense of déjà vu…?

*Flash!*

: Ah…?! Wh-What did I feel just now…?!
: I have to go... to that island. I don’t know why, but, deep down, I feel like I’ve known it since forever. The island, it was called…
: Dragon Fang… Island…

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Oct 5, 2018

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Oh, we're finally getting Dancouga Nova? Took them long enough.

Hellioning fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Mar 11, 2018

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
You know, between the Festum's usual gobbledegook and Katou's "IMAGINATION" I think this update has hit my limit on anime nonsense.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Alacron posted:

You know, between the Festum's usual gobbledegook and Katou's "IMAGINATION" I think this update has hit my limit on anime nonsense.

Psh, you go and read MX's EVA/RahXephon double-whammy finale and see if that feeling lasts!

You lack training!

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Brunom1 posted:

Psh, you go and read MX's EVA/RahXephon double-whammy finale and see if that feeling lasts!

Well I at least (mostly) understood the EVA half of that particular weirdness. Fafner is still in that "We're not gonna bother to explain ANYTHING about our setting" phase* that I hate. And I still don't get what IMAGINATION has to do with anything in Linebarrel beyond being a buzzword they can throw around.

*god i hope it's a phase

quote:

You lack training!

This is also true.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

The Mark Sein is so great. It has two swordlances that are actually cannons so it can shoot you after it stabs you. And they have magic crystal pommels. :allears: Oh yeah and it is kind of a good unit that sort of trivializes the Festum, I guess.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Kazuki is just busted and the Mark Sein is an absurdly powerful unit. It's not quite "So the SKL pilots share all skill parts, so if you give one Mental Focus, they both get Mental Focus, if you pump ones SP, you pump both" Which also snaps the game over its knee.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I keep using only the Linebarrel and the chibi Gundams to pump up their kill scores.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

The Dancouga Nova better be absolutely amazing in this game if they've spent so long building it up.

Irisize fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Mar 12, 2018

SirSystemError
Jan 3, 2018

"00 Gundam - Noise" as you called it, is really annoying when you're wearing headphones. Speaking of, I forget if you've mentioned my favorite dialogue noise: "Aura Battler Dunbine - Cham Sparkle"

I did in fact have Kazuki solo the top of the map when I played through. Made up for his absence the previous mission and then some. He went from below where I wanted him to be to right at the door of the 100 kill threshold. Only problem is when evasion decay starts to catch up with him...but of course fafners are bulky and have tons of HP as well. Last part meaning enemies love to throw themselves into suicide on him and there's very little danger to him from doing that. To reiterate what people have been saying, Kazuki is just that good.

As an aside, when you said Zhuge Liang would get plenty of time to play later on in the game, I thought you meant you'd unleash him after he gets really stupidly broken later. Then I looked again and remembered just how little variety in tactician bonuses there are early on. Him, Soushi, and Sima Yi are pretty much the only real options.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

SirSystemError posted:

As an aside, when you said Zhuge Liang would get plenty of time to play later on in the game, I thought you meant you'd unleash him after he gets really stupidly broken later. Then I looked again and remembered just how little variety in tactician bonuses there are early on. Him, Soushi, and Sima Yi are pretty much the only real options.

Pretty much, I don't want to ALWAYS be using good ol' Kongming but it all comes down to: do I want to do more damage on my turn or during the enemy's? I'm impatient by nature, so his rush-down-focused bonus clicked more with me than Sima Yi's.

As for Soushi, right now he's only giving 5% to hit which is hardly spectacular, so I don't really consider him. I'd be giving Zhou Yu more time, but most of our guys' best attacks are melee, so his +Ranged power bonus would be a bit wasted.

And, yeah, for those not playing along, pretty much every time Cham gets on screen, we get her little "weeooweeooo" sparkle noise.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Alacron posted:

The OG games have given me so much Einst I'm basically not even noticing the Festum. Hell, they might not be any more forthcoming, but you can actually infer more of what they're about right off the bat.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Onmi posted:

Kazuki is just busted and the Mark Sein is an absurdly powerful unit. It's not quite "So the SKL pilots share all skill parts, so if you give one Mental Focus, they both get Mental Focus, if you pump ones SP, you pump both" Which also snaps the game over its knee.

This reminds me of the various combiners from GaoGaiGar in W. Just one of ways in which the GGG crew were hilariously broken or just stupidly useful (Volfogg's Melting Siren, Mic having two different spirit lists and a morale-boosting weapon, and basically everything about GaoGaiGar itself).

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brunom1 posted:

: Kazuki!

*Punch!*

Shinn has finally mastered the Bright Slap.

SirSystemError
Jan 3, 2018

Brunom1 posted:

Pretty much, I don't want to ALWAYS be using good ol' Kongming but it all comes down to: do I want to do more damage on my turn or during the enemy's? I'm impatient by nature, so his rush-down-focused bonus clicked more with me than Sima Yi's.

As for Soushi, right now he's only giving 5% to hit which is hardly spectacular, so I don't really consider him. I'd be giving Zhou Yu more time, but most of our guys' best attacks are melee, so his +Ranged power bonus would be a bit wasted.
Well, compared to a selective +10% to damage or better healing when a unit is in a battleship, the 5% to hit rate is at least something. He's not the best choice early on (since like you said, it is a small bonus), but he's not the worst choice you could make, either if you want something different or are fighting Festum and want every little bit you can get. I myself feel player phase shines a lot more once you start getting Valors and Souls, so I usually used Sima Yi early on.

SirSystemError fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Mar 12, 2018

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So there was a deep-space exploration vessel that encountered the Festum... but also the Skrugg were lured to Earth just by some guy with a transmitter going "yo space what up it's ya boy Earth holllaaaaaa"?

I mean, I appreciate a multi-pronged approach to contacting alien life as much as the next guy, but that tech seems a little uneven.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Alacron posted:

Well I at least (mostly) understood the EVA half of that particular weirdness. Fafner is still in that "We're not gonna bother to explain ANYTHING about our setting" phase* that I hate. And I still don't get what IMAGINATION has to do with anything in Linebarrel beyond being a buzzword they can throw around.

*god i hope it's a phase

We are using me to tell you that Fafner does indeed explain what's going on, but it takes some time because it really, really enjoys its secrets. The first part of the series is a pain to get through due to that, but once the secrets come to light it makes everything previous look different.

Imagination is a completely vital plot point in Linebarrels but right now it's mostly just Katou being Katou. Again, it will be explained in time, but for now just use your imagination a bit.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
So is it too much to hope there is an interesting take on "Oh look, ANOTHER alien species murdering humans because they don't understaaaaaaand :emo:"

Or should I just buckled up for "So we've turned EXTRA EVIL because we learned it from you Dad, after eating you :moreevil:"?

That said, I do enjoy that the ultimate weapon is eating them first :black101:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Section Z posted:

So is it too much to hope there is an interesting take on "Oh look, ANOTHER alien species murdering humans because they don't understaaaaaaand :emo:"

Or should I just buckled up for "So we've turned EXTRA EVIL because we learned it from you Dad, after eating you :moreevil:"?

That said, I do enjoy that the ultimate weapon is eating them first :black101:

They did just say they were going to end the universe to ascend to a higher state of existence, aka the Sephiroth gambit.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

General Revil posted:

Shinn has finally mastered the Bright Slap.
And may that new mastery serve Shinn well in the future for keeping the rookies in line. Maybe next time Shinn will grow out a William Riker beard as he continues down the path of Bright Noa Mentorship.

Also, welcome to the team Allelujah and MARIESoma. Shame that the Harute is this weirdly balanced unit being placed in the hands of a dude who wants to fly around and be the most annoying thing on the map. Sadly, I do miss his predecessor unit, the aptly nicknamed (and wonderfully crafted pun) Arios Speedwagon. That thing could fly across the map like nobody's business.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AradoBalanga posted:

the aptly nicknamed (and wonderfully crafted pun) Arios Speedwagon.

I get the aptness, but I seem to be missing the pun. Drop a hint?

Edit:
.|
V

Thanks.

General Revil fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Mar 13, 2018

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

General Revil posted:

I get the aptness, but I seem to be missing the pun. Drop a hint?

Arios is pronounced similar to R. E. O.

There's a band called R.E.O. Speedwagon.

Also, Allelujah is the best Meister, Speedwagon is best Jojo, so there's a connection there too.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Alright, we’re back and Katou’s just got a brand new kill-sat and he’s very eager to have fun with it. That cannot stand. Kouichi, Eida and Arnie are deploying as event units today and for the first time, we have enough units to reach the deployment slot limit – 18 – which means Luna gets to sit this one out. Here’s how we’re going:
Fei-Yen/Lockon (now that he has the Zabanya, I actually cared to fit him with a worthwhile partner)
Zhang Fei/Shangxiang
Shinn/Klan
Sun Quan/Aesap
Guan Yu/Canaria
Mazinkaiser/Soubi
Michel/Kenji
Alto/Ozma
Mamoru/Sakura
Cao Cao/Moritsugu
Liu Bei/Rennie
Yamashita/Mike
Joe/Saya
Shou/Marvel
Setsuna/Luca (in hindsight, since this is a Space mission, I should’ve swapped Soubi, Luca and Canaria around, but I was in a hurry)
Kurou/Deceive
Heroman/Tsubasa
Kazuki/Allelujah
Tactician: Romina

:siren: Secret Alert! :siren:
Tobikage secret #2 – 4th step: Set Romina as your tactician.

It’s a long mission and I would’ve really liked to have Zhuge Liang’s bonus… bah.
Here we go.

: Are you really sure about this, Rep. Athha…?
: Yes, I’ll stand before the Federal Inquiry Commission and admit my ties to the UX.
: It’s the only way we can also have our thoughts be heard. We need to show the truth for what it is.
: Still, this is Hazard we’re talking about. There’s no telling if your arguments will have any impact…
: If only Alex Dino would sort things out faster…
: No, I’d much rather we settle this without getting the PLANTs involved.
: After all, this is my personal problem.
: Rep. Athha…
: It’s time.

*Gavel!*

: The Earth Federation Parliament will now begin its Federal Inquiry into Cagalli Yula Athha!

: You may be asking why it is that we seek to oppress humanity. The reason is simple: we want you to imagine.
: So tell me, what is the oppression that brings forth imagination? What lies at the basis of the imagination that’s born from it?
: I’ll tell you: it is death!
: So I ask those of you that seek to carry on with your lives to imagine – imagine your own death.

*TV off.*

: And that is the entirety of the message the Katou Organization transmitted to the world.
: He wants us to imagine our deaths in order to live?! That guy’s nuts!
: We’ve confirmed that, as we feared, it was an attack from a Union satellite weapon that destroyed the island of Haifan.
: All those lives lost with a single shot..!
: I suppose that is the oppression that would cause people to imagine their deaths Katou spoke of.
: But how did the Katou Organization manage to get their hands on a weapon like that?
: From what we gathered, they apparently hijacked its control systems from the outside.
: They hijacked the controls of a tactical weapon?
: I find it hard to believe that they could do that to such an important system to the Union army.
: Doesn’t matter how they did it! The problem now is that they’re using that thing to blast the surface, and we need to find a way to stop it!
: I’m with Kouichi on this. We can’t sit around and let them use that space gun to take over the world.
: How is the Federation responding to this?
: The Army’s dispatched its space fleet to reclaim the weapon, but they were repelled by the Katou Organization.
: They repelled the Federation fleet?!
: Those clever Katous… they must’ve had a whole plan ready not just to jack the cannon, but also to take out anyone who tried anything funny.
: Hah, now that sounds like a dare! Let’s get up there and give ‘em a pummeling!
: No, I think we should lay low.
: Why?!
: Think for a second. The entire world sees us as enemies right now.
: JUDA’s under round-the-clock surveillance from agents and spies from across the globe.
: And the news are painting not only the assault at Kiriyama Heavy Industries, but also the destruction of the Moldova base, as being the UX’s doing.
: Oh, no…!
: But we were there only to save Kazuki…!
: Details like that don’t really matter to the spin doctors, you know. We fought against Federation mobile weapons – that’s all they need.
: So whatever we do, we wind up looking like the bad guys…
: Still, do you mean to imply that we should stay passive and watch this unfold?!
: He’s right. Why do we have all this power if not for moments like this?!
: That might end with us being even more reviled by the world…
: If things go particularly bad, there’s a chance we’ll be flung into open war with the Earth Federation. Are you sure about this?
: Yes. Even if it comes to that… I still want to try and protect the people’s lives!
: (These people really are…)
: Um, I don’t know if this is the best moment to ask this but…
: Hm? Are you talking to me…?
: Weren’t you that cop who came to my apartment before, Ms. Tachi…?
: Oh, no. I think you’re mistaking me for someone else.
: M-Maybe I am, but…
: Wow, Aesap. You messed up so bad that you got even the cops coming after you?
: N-No, that’s not what happened…
: Well, if that’s all, I have plenty of work to see to.

*She leaves.*

: (Kurara…)

: (Those people really are trying to save the world…)
: (Should I be doing this? Always doubting them, investigating them, never questioning what my superiors say…?)
: (I’m so sure there was something I could do… something I should do, but I can’t place it…)

: It’s a widely known fact that the UX and JUDA have allied themselves with the aliens and turned against the Federation…
: But little did we realize that their ringleader was Rep. Athha of the United Emirates of Orb herself!
: Director Hazard’s claims are positively untrue!
: I’ll admit that my nation has, in the past, employed the UX in combat and provided them with support.
: However, those were emergency measures done solely in the interest of putting a stop to hostilities and exercising our right to self-defense! And I stand by my decisions!
: Making a virtue of necessity, are we, Representative? Of course, that’s all you can do now that your ties to known terrorist organizations are being exposed.
: I’m doing no such thing! Who was it that marked the UX and JUDA as terrorist organizations in the first place?! I say, your recordings are very questionable as evidence!
: Rep. Athha raises an important point. For example, we can see in said recordings these drone machines that allegedly belong to the Martian Development Bureau…
: However, Director Hazard, you never once reported their construction to the Federation. Where did those machines come from?
: Those are simply modified pathfinding machines. Indispensable, really, for those who have to make a living in the harsh Martian environment…
: And how do you explain the fact that those “pathfinding” units attacked Princess Marina, the Federation’s goodwill ambassador?
: Why, it’s obvious that the UX stole some and repurposed them as part of their forces. Yes, we’ve also suffered great losses at their hands!
: You impudent snake…!
: Everyone, please, compose yourselves! We should not be wasting time bickering amongst each other while the Katou Organization threatens the entire world!
: I agree with Princess Marina. More important than condemning Rep. Athha is recovering the Union’s stolen satellite weapon, is it not?!
: And now that the Federation Army’s space fleet has been bested by the Katou Organization, our only remaining option is to call upon the UX for assistance…
: Ah, you don’t need to worry about that.
: You see, we are currently putting together a transnational elite team by way of an emergency bill. They’ll take care of this situation.
: An elite team…?
: Yes, a very special team created to stand against any threats to the Earth Sphere. One rising above race and nationality…
: We’ll call it the “Army of Mankind”!
: A-Army of Mankind…?!
: We’ll conduct a reform of the Federation Army when the Army of Mankind is established, handpicking the best of the best from all squadrons to fill its ranks.
: And with it, we’ll be able to react much faster and decisively than ever before against any new crisis, yes?
: (N-No… that’s the A-LAWS all over again!)
: Of course, I trust we can count with the cooperation of Orb’s self-defense forces, hm?
: After all, it was you who once so passionately advocated that humanity should join hands with one another, wasn’t it, Rep. Athha?
: Is there no low you won’t sink to…?!
: The entire planet is in jeopardy and you’re going to use that as a means to raise a private army?!

: Are you guys serious about this?! You’d be facing a force that managed to repel the Federation’s fleet!
: And even if you managed to get back in one piece, the entire world would be waiting to welcome you at gunpoint… Do you still want to go?
: Yes, my mind’s set on this.
: It wouldn’t be the first time I was branded an enemy of the world.
: “Enemy of the whole planet”… Ya know what, I think that’s got a cool, bad boy ring to it!
: Plus, it wouldn’t be all that different from how things are for us right now.
: People can say whatever they want – we’re still gonna do what we feel like!
: I suppose there’s no stopping you…
: Mr. Ishigami, this problem no longer concerns just JUDA and the UX.
: Earth is in danger, and we can’t just sit by and w a t c h.
: I wouldn’t want anyone else to have to experience the grief of losing their homeland.
: And, of course, the SMS feels the exact same way as everyone.
: Alright. I’ve nothing more to say if you’re that certain.
: Then I suppose I’ll put on my UX commander pants and oversee this battle all the way through.
: Maj. Richard…
: Let’s get to it, guys! We’ll give them Katous an eyeful of all our power!
: Wait just a moment!

:siren: SRW UX - Prologue

: Kizaki…?
: If you’re really going to go… then I want you to promise me one thing.
: Please… please come back safe!
: Yeah, I promise!

*Everyone leaves.*

: Is something on your mind after seeing them set off to battle, Ms. Tachi?
: No, I…
: Or, perhaps, do you feel the need to report this to your superiors at Metro PD?
: Well, darn… You saw right through everything, didn’t you? What’re you going to do about me?
: Nothing at all. You’re free to do as you please.
: Will you report to your superiors? Will you do that other thing you should be doing? Either option is fine.
: That other thing…?
: Oh, don’t tell me it hasn’t clicked yet. Where is it that you really should go to…?
: Were I really should go to is…

: You’re going on another vacation?!
: I’m really, really sorry. I know this isn’t easy for you.
: Eida, I want to respect your wishes, but it’s been nonstop vacations nowadays…
: Is the life of an idol singer wearing you down? Are you having second thoughts about it?
: N-No, absolutely not!
: I’ll admit that it’s a difficult career, but I’m always so happy to see my fans’ smiles. And, even more than that, I…
: Eida…?
: Johnny, I… If I make it back, could I ask you to keep supporting me as you always have…?
: If you make it back…? What do you mean?!
: I’m sorry; forget I said anything.
: H-Hey, wait just a—
: Thank you for everything, Johnny…

*Bleep.*

: Eida!
: What did she mean…? I… Why do I feel like I’m missing something so important…?

: Eida’s gone on another vacation, hasn’t she?
: Ms. Vladimir…
: Something was wrong with her. She was talking like she wasn’t coming back…
: I see…
: “I see”? Is that all you have to say?
: You know what’s going on with her, don’t you?!
: Please tell me what it is! Something’s been troubling her for a long while now – I can see that much!
: But I still don’t know what that something is! I want to help her, so tell me what’s going on!
: Is that Johnny, the manager, or Johnny, the man, speaking?
: I’m not sure how to put it into words… but I say it’s both. I mean this more than anything I’ve ever said in my life!
: Hah…
: We thought you’d grow used to the life of peace if we just closed your eyes, but you really haven’t changed at all.
: Ma’am…?
: Head to this location, Johnny.
: Dragon Fang Island…? Have I heard that name before…?
: The truth about yourself is waiting for you there.
: The truth…?

(on TV): This just came in! It looks like various combat units have just launched from JUDA Corporation in Japan!
: It’s very likely these known terrorists have their eyes set on…
: They’re gonna try and wreck that jacked sat cannon, of course.
: How do you figure? I don’t think there’s anyone out there who’d be hiring the UX for anything right now.
: It’s not about them being hired for it. Those guys just gotta do whatever they can to help, even if no one gets why they’re doing it…
: That’s just the kind of folks they are. They’re like that group who fought against the entire world way back when…
: Fought the entire world? You mean the Celestial Being?
: Nope. You, of all people, should know who they are – more than anyone else.
: Should I…?
: Sorry, Isabelle, I think this is where we go our separate ways.
: See, I’ve remembered where I should be!
: Sakuya, you…
: But I’d like it if you kept on showcasing the unclouded truth. Show everyone who’s fighting to keep this planet safe…
: Good luck out there, Isabelle Cronkite! I’ll see ya around!

*He goes.*

: Sakuya…!
: (Yes, I did know the truth… the truth I once risked my life to bring to the world…)
: (And its name was…!)

Mission 22 – Super Nova

: You Federal troops are too weak-kneed to see things through. You can only weather the storm… and that is not enough to best my Glain-Neidr.

: Waaaaargh!
: Th-The Katou Organization is this strong...?! W-We need to think of something …!

: Hah! Are y’all seriously trying to tag us with them wimpy shots?!
: Is this all the army of this world amounts to…?
: Perhaps, but it appears a far more enjoyable foe has appeared, Fengxian.

: To all Federation forces, we’ll take care of this! Your ships are on their last legs, so pull back!
: It’s the UX…? The JUDA units and the alien ship are there too…
: What are those terrorists doing here…?! No, never mind! We must retreat!

: Not even a single “thanks for bailing us out”, huh? Then again, I wasn’t holding my breath…
: But we’re not fighting to get others indebted to us – all we want is to keep the people of Earth safe!
: Hmhmm. I can appreciate your can-do attitude, but will that be enough to trash our satellite weapon?
: Yo, what the hell? That is the sat weapon?!
: That thing looks more like a giant Arma than anything else to me!
: Of course it does. Especially considering it was the Katou Organization who gave it to the Union in the first place.
: Wh-What…?!
: So you didn’t even jack the weapon from the outside…
: It was always something you made?!
: Correct. And now you, too, shall fall before us.
: So go on and start working those imaginations! Imagine how your own deaths are gonna be like!
: This may be an unasked, thankless battle, yet…
: We still cannot afford to let ourselves be beaten!
: Your main target is the enemy satellite weapon! Begin!

Trash the sat cannon, don’t lose Arnie, Kouichi, Eida or any ship.
It’s a huge free-for-all with the Katous, and they’re bringing everything to the table. Masaki and Lu Bu remain the bigger threats, followed by Yulianne, but the SD Gundam is the closest of the three, along with Jack.
The enemy’s set up in layers, so that’s how you’ll want to deal with them: get rid of Jack ASAP and start building morale so you can drop Lu Bu in one round (remember to save someone who can waste his TAMASHIIII). Deal with Yulianne and Sawatari as they approach, prioritizing morale building, and see if you can’t angle your troops more to the east as you start climbing – you’ll know why soon.
Finally:

SD Gundam Secret – 3rd step: shoot down Lu Bu with Cao Cao

Not Sun Quan today, but only crimson-clad warlord. Same process as before, though.

Oh, and the Satellite Weapon doesn’t have much going for it outside of a hefty amount of HP and a 3x8 directional MAPW. Long range, but it doesn’t have much by way of accuracy. Save it for last as wrecking it ends the mission, and you want all that cash and kills, right (And you can’t kill it yet, so rushing wouldn’t fly)?

:siren: SRW UX - JOEY AND HEROMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Lcl_s_1nA
Aha! Finally got Jack’s welcoming card on tape.
Magami: “Well, I’ll be damned… the world is just full of surprises, huh?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8g6z7usVz4
And Kazuki’s rather elaborate 2nd weakest move.

As you start wrecking stuff (or try to attack the sat cannon), the plot kicks in.

*Beep, beep.*

: Everyone listen up! It looks like their satellite weapon is covered in a powerful protective field. You’ll need to get through that first if you want to destroy it!
: A field? Is it the same device they furnished onto that giant Machina before?!
: Correct. And the energy to power it is being supplied by those defense Armas spread around it.
: Meaning we just need to take those out first!
: I doubt it’s gonna be easy, but we will pull it off anyway!

*Alarm!*

: Wait a moment! We’ve got several heat signatures appearing on our radar!

: I-Is that…?!
: The Federation Army…? Are they here to help us?
: No way – they’ve got The Boom Army tagging along too. Which means…!
: Mwahahahaha! Charge, brave soldiers of the Federation Army!
: Destroy both the Katou Organization and those terrorists!
: Grathan?! Why’s he leading federal troops?!
: Hah, what does it look like? We are forces of JUSTICE – the Federation Government itself has trusted in us to fight in their name!
: Which makes you rebel scum that’s bound to be crushed underfoot!
: These terrorist devils bring nothing but mayhem to our world!
: But today we’ll make you pay for your crimes! For the Earth Federation!

: W-Waaaaaaaah!
: Th-The Federation army’s attacking us!
: What in blazes?! We are fighting to defend the people of Earth!
: And that’s not our only problem. Looks who’s there with ‘em…!
: It’s been a while, hasn’t it, Joe?
: Sir Ylbora?!
: You sonuva…! So you’ve really gone all in with that gig and become The Boom’s attack dog?!
: Your mewling means nothing to me. What matters is one thing, and one thing only…!
: (Ylbora, why…?!)
: Hrm… We can’t let ourselves be beaten! We need to pull through, even if the entire world turns on us!
: This planet is the home of so many people I love!

: Dragon Fang Island… Yeah, this place really does look familiar…
: But why did I forget about this island until now…? I remember that I and the others…

: Oh, boy… so you also came back here, eh?
: ?! You’re…!
: The whole team’s really here…
: You know, we could’ve just acted like we didn’t know anything and carried on with our regular lives, but…
: But there was something I couldn’t turn a blind eye to, and that’s why I’m here…
: That applies to all of you, doesn’t it?
: Sakuya, Kurara… Johnny!
: Seems your memories came back too, huh?
: For some reason, yeah…
: We got our memories wiped clean after our victory against Moon WILL, and sent back to our original lives…
: But that was just us living a lie.
: Every day I saw news of another disaster happening on TV, and I could feel something screaming inside my heart: “So many people are suffering out there. Do you guys think it’s alright that we’re enjoying ourselves while that’s going on?!”
: Then how about we put our lives on the line and start fighting again?
: Hah, my thoughts exactly. That’s what we can do for all those folks out there…
: Come on, guys! Team D’s back in business!

: Haaaaaah!!

*Eida runs after the Fed troops.*

: Gck… Impudence! Men, destroy that machine!
: Cover Eida, everyone!
: (Aoi, Kurara, Sakuya... Johnny! I swear… I’ll protect all of you!)

Tobikage secret #2 – 5th step: Have Joe shoot down Ylbora.

Yet another batch of mooks to deal with, and the reason why I suggested you had your people angle this way. Grathan and Ylbora are the same as before, so your approach stays the same – the C-Terahertz is way closer than before, so keep an eye out not to set your people in MAPW range. Build up your morale, draw in Ylbora, and take care of him after Lu Bu’s gone.
Eida’s well protected thanks to Iron Wall but, if need be, you can just pull her back as your folks close in.

: I will now avenge the deaths of my subordinates, Reiji Moritsugu!
: I’m afraid I don’t have the time to waste on you today. I’ll make this quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NL6D1RbQs4
Jack built up enough morale to use his best attack and steal one of Moritsugu’s swords while he wasn’t looking!

: Hrk... I shame myself...! However, victory shall be mine next time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH7nVs_9LmM
Blah, I stepped a bit too close. It ain’t strong enough to pop a defending Deceive’s barrier, though.

Now to deal with Lu Bu.

: You shall forever be found wanting face your father and brother with such paltry a spirit, tiger cub!
: Silence! I’m not the man I once was!
: There’s nothing I won’t do to see my late family avenged… Even if I must become a Shura myself, it’s a price I’ll gladly pay!
: (You mustn’t, Young Lord! Do not allow darkness to overwhelm your soul…!)

Lu Bu taking decent damage: “I suppose you are now a worthy quarry, Sun Quan!”
Diaochan attacking either Quan or Shangxiang: “A descendant of Sun Tzu… I shall grant you death, if it’s what you seek!”

: Do you have any idea how dangerous that sat weapon is?! Get out of our way, Lu Bu!
: If you wish me gone, then muster your soul and bare all its might upon me!

: To think I would find you alive as well!
: So long as there is conflict, my soul shall always find its way to the battlefield!
: Draw your Ryuteiken! And perish amid its light!
: Now we end what started so long ago, Lu Bu!

Liu Bei attacking: “So much strength you have… why won’t you use it in the name of justice?!”
Lu Bu taking big damage: “The light of that blade… Are you truly…?!”

: Hmhmhm… Yes! My soul cries out for a battle that makes my heart beat faster!
: Behold! MY SOOOOOOOUL!

: That blasted Shura... He’s come to another world, yet sating his first for battle is still his only concern?!
: Hmph, we cannot allow ourselves to be struck by an attack as deadly as that! Be on your guard, men!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2OIuCNIrIg
Diaochan leaves with Lu Bu, so we’ll drop her first and show off Lockon’s best attack while at it.
Lu Bu: “Let us see whether or not one of those ‘Gundams’ can make for a proper challenge!”

: They are completely different from when we first fought one another. Have the myriad battles strengthened them so?
: I should retreat for the time being…

: Hahahaha! My soul is delighted, Cao Cao! He who is the heavens’ chosen is certainly a worthy opponent!
: A Shura’s tenacity is a frightening thing, indeed…!
: However, as many times as they may rise from the underworld, the dead shall find no place in the world of the living!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn0gLpItEAo
Cao Cao attacking: “Your fate shall come to its end here, Lu Bu!”
Lu Bu dying: “Such is the strength of Cao Cao… the strength of the heavens?!”
Making a quick video here to show off that enemies like the SD Gundams (and Jack) don’t blow up like normal units – they actually get unique animations. Lu Bu drops a Kongming’s Book of Strategies (Skill and Melee +10, Accuracy +5).

: Hmhmhm… It appears you, too, have found that which all must have!
: What we must have…?!
: Aye… It is when they have the resolve to face their deaths that the souls of men truly shine!
: And soon, I shall see just how bright your souls can become…!

: Lu Bu… How did he also find his way to this world…?
: (The “resolve to face their deaths”… Is that why he is colluding with the Katou Organization…?)
: (I’ll end your life with my own two hands…! Mark my words, Lu Bu!)

And as soon as I kill another couple of enemies, the plot kicks in again!

: Hah, I’m afraid this fight’s just getting started!

: Kiriyama’s Jinrais?! Why do they have those?!
: Mwahahaha! Because we’re the Federation Army, is why! What is the problem with us fielding Earth’s own machines?
: (Hmhmhm, whatever you say…)
: (Still, it looks like the Feds put the Jinrai data to good use.)
: (Now, if that hunk, Hughes, plays that card the right way…)
: Attack! Destroy them all!

: Aaiieeeee!
: You alright, Princess?!
: O-Oooh… If only we had to fight just the Katou Organization…
: We know, we know! Crying about it won’t help!
: Mwahahaha! How deliciously ironic! You’re about to be destroyed by the very army of the planet you’re trying to protect!
: Hrgh… goddamn it!
: We… We can’t let ourselves get overwhelmed by them…! What were all our battles for if we let that happen now…?!

: The world’s on the brink of disaster and they won’t let us do anything about it…? What’s the point of us, soldiers, if we can’t act now?!
: Colonel, can I ask you something?
: How many times do I have to tell you it’s General…?
: Do you really think we should be holed up in here?
: If anything, I think is just the moment where we should be working together with folks and sticking it to the Katou Organization…
: I know I’m as dull as a rock, so maybe I’m missing something…
: But is it really that hard to get some cooperation rolling?
: Of course it is, when the other party is a gaggle of terrorist monsters, as acknowledged by the Federation itself!
: And how will any of that matter if the Katous manage to take over the world?!
: A soldier can never go against his or her orders, be they good or bad…
: Kati…
: (Yes… orders are absolute to any proper soldier…)
: (But, then, how will I be able to defend what my father dedicated his life towards keeping safe?!)

Location: Earth Federation Army’s California Base – Vice-Commander’s Office

: So they really haven’t given us the green light to deploy…
: I’m very sorry… Joe and his team are risking their lives fighting and, were it up to me, I’d order all troops deployed to help them…!
: But, right now, our hands are tied…!
: Hrm…!
: (I chose the life of a defender of the people and I can’t do anything when I’m needed the most…)
: (We’re forced to leave the future of our world in your team’s hands, boy…!)

*:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:*

: Thank you so very much, wise members of this parliament! We’ve gathered enough votes and, thus, the Army of Mankind Bill has been sanctioned!
: No…!
: (So this is how liberty dies… with thunderous applause…!) ([Loud Imperial March in the distance.)
: And I motion that we incorporate a part of Orb’s forces into the Army of Mankind.
: Furthermore, Rep. Athha, for the crime of collusion with a terrorist organization, you will be stripped from your office and face punishment appropriate to the gravity of your deed.
: Have you anything to say, former-Representative…?

And we’re gonna end things riiiight here since there’s still MUCH to be done in this mission.

Here, have an interlude convo I accidentally triggered after a quicksave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8EddgwauLg
I reckon the rest of the mission should go up tomorrow.

See you all then!

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Nov 30, 2018

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
Man, now I really want an SRW with SD 3 kingdoms and turn A so we can get Lu Bu and Gym Gingham hamming it up about fighting.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Brunom1 posted:

: (But, then, how will I be able to defend what my father sacrificed himself to keep safe?!)

Yeah... "sacrificed" :commissar:

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I was gonna say, didn't he kill his dad?

SirSystemError
Jan 3, 2018

Hazard strikes again.

I believe this mission was the first time I had Tobikage show up and fuse with someone, when Lu Bu landed a hit on Joe very early on. It's a long one, but also a really good and fun one in my opinion.

Brunom1 posted:

Making a quick video here to show off that enemies like the SD Gundams (and Jack) don’t blow up like normal units – they actually get unique animations. Lu Bu drops a Kongming’s Book of Strategies (Skill and Melee +10, Accuracy +5).

On this subject, Heroman gets a unique animation too. He powers down and turns back into a toy.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alacron posted:

Yeah... "sacrificed" :commissar:

I had to check to file name to see that that was Andrei. I don't like the zoomed in icons from the game. Everyone knows anime uses hair to distinguish people.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Ah, politics. Changing up enemy unit palettes since before Another Century.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I hope Jack finds his milk.

Also I see the Gundam 00 animations don't get better, that was a really boring Trans-AM.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Blaze Dragon posted:

I hope Jack finds his milk.

Also I see the Gundam 00 animations don't get better, that was a really boring Trans-AM.
UX is definitely a case where one can see how the animation team progressed as they became accustomed to the 3DS platform. Some units do look better than others (we'll be seeing some better animated units later on), but some of the earlier units you definitely scream "my animators only just started working with 3DS hardware five minutes ago" out loud. On the other hand, YouTube's video processing kneecaps a lot of the animations in UX overall, so things look rougher and uglier than they do compared to looking at your own 3DS screen.

Then again, Trans-AM in 00 itself is basically "Apply red filter and particle effects to image, then abuse the gently caress out of the drag tool in Photoshop", so it looking like lazy crap in UX is a feature, not a bug.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

AradoBalanga posted:

Then again, Trans-AM in 00 itself is basically "Apply red filter and particle effects to image, then abuse the gently caress out of the drag tool in Photoshop", so it looking like lazy crap in UX is a feature, not a bug.

So you're saying it's like Godmars' animations in the Z series, which were designed to look low-budget to reflect the low animation budget of the original.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

AradoBalanga posted:

UX is definitely a case where one can see how the animation team progressed as they became accustomed to the 3DS platform. Some units do look better than others (we'll be seeing some better animated units later on), but some of the earlier units you definitely scream "my animators only just started working with 3DS hardware five minutes ago" out loud. On the other hand, YouTube's video processing kneecaps a lot of the animations in UX overall, so things look rougher and uglier than they do compared to looking at your own 3DS screen.

I remember some of the Trans-AM animations looking pretty incredible in Z2, Arios in particular.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Alacron posted:

I remember some of the Trans-AM animations looking pretty incredible in Z2, Arios in particular.
That's what happens when you get an animator who really likes your unit/pilot in your corner and puts in the additional effort to make the animations stand out. There's a reason said individual got the nickname "Arios-san" for all their work on Arios and a bunch of other units in the Z games (IIRC, this is also the same animator who was in charge of Z3's Nu Gundam, for reference).

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Alright, I got the next update coming in like 1-2hrs, but it's still kick-assingly huge and this page already has plenty.

We need like 5 posts to flip us over, so get to it!

SHOW ME YOUR HYPE FACE!

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Ready to go!

Oblique Angle
Feb 11, 2011

God or the devil? Why not surpass them both?!
GET HYPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Next page is the dairy isle. Do it for Jack.