Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

lmao I'm sorry I missed out on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

The Kingfish posted:

lmao I'm sorry I missed out on this.

And I wasn’t around for the follow up round where they all killed each other to end it sooner and someone picked up a 30 minute ban in CASUAL!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The game is weird about when it lets you surrender.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

That was unfortunate

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

The Bananana posted:

That was unfortunate

I had some tunnel vision going on. Watching the replay I keep wondering how I didn’t see the teammate about to get flagged.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

El Jebus posted:

I had some tunnel vision going on. Watching the replay I keep wondering how I didn’t see the teammate about to get flagged.

Np. I guess that's the thanks I get for BRAVELY REVIVING YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF A GUNFIGHT. :catstare:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
..EAVE NOW
ONE OPFOR REMAINING
ENEMY IS ABOUT TO SCAN THE AREA
YOU'VE BEEN SPOTTED
DEFUSER LOCATED, PROTECT THE BOMBS, DISABLE THE DEFUSER
SOMEONE EXPOSED YOU
ENEMY UAV ONLINE
EMP, ELECTRONICS ARE DOWN
WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS ARISEN
YOU'RE TOO SLOW
THE BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED
gently caress ME WE NEEDED THOSE COOKS
YOU'VE GOT THIS
:siren: in the distance

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Kikas posted:

..EAVE NOW
ONE OPFOR REMAINING
ENEMY IS ABOUT TO SCAN THE AREA
YOU'VE BEEN SPOTTED
DEFUSER LOCATED, PROTECT THE BOMBS, DISABLE THE DEFUSER
SOMEONE EXPOSED YOU
ENEMY UAV ONLINE
EMP, ELECTRONICS ARE DOWN
WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS ARISEN
YOU'RE TOO SLOW
THE BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED
gently caress ME WE NEEDED THOSE COOKS
YOU'VE GOT THIS
:siren: in the distance

ENEMY NUKE INCOMING! IT'S OVER...

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

I'm playing ranked placements and a french guy in a 4 stack got real mad that I ran GSG9 recruit 1 time so he TK'd me, then later on he accidentally headedshotted a team mate and got a 30 minute ban. Ranked seems cool imo

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Fart Car '97 posted:

I'm playing ranked placements and a french guy in a 4 stack got real mad that I ran GSG9 recruit 1 time so he TK'd me, then later on he accidentally headedshotted a team mate and got a 30 minute ban. Ranked seems cool imo

Bonjour, bitch

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Fart Car '97 posted:

I was kicked because in a previous round I didn't take kindly to the offense stealing my hostage (I killed the thief and the hostage...), I'll make a clip of that later.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

The Bananana posted:

Bonjour, bitch

chienne*

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Wrong type.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.

Fart Car '97 posted:

i was in a 3stack with some friends doing placements yesterday and we had some saltlord playing hibana/bandit tell us he was top fragging and therefore above criticism as he bravely sat off objective with 15 seconds to go in a 1v1. Then he blocked us all on voice chat, kept lone-wolfing and simultaneously demanding we support him. We still won, and he ended up at the bottom of the scoreboard.

Ranked is good.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I had a few matches with a trio of players: LilNig69, BiggNigg69, and ToxNig69. They were a joy to play with

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."

https://streamable.com/ihmrl

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

amusinginquiry posted:

I had a few matches with a trio of players: LilNig69, BiggNigg69, and ToxNig69. They were a joy to play with

why would you even be allowed to make this name? it's not even like they got around a word filter.

does hard still post here or did the constant mockery make him leave for good?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

did you guys know there are cupcakes on the counter in the yacht kitchen

https://i.imgur.com/BBaZ2Ea.gifv

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
It took me a moment to see the ammo box and I was like that's a pretty funny Easter egg

he1ixx
Aug 23, 2007

still bad at video games

Scarf Ace posted:

Its a new bug. Havent seen it on console yet but from what ive read on yt comments, its triggered by selecting an operator w/ an elite skin and then swapping to someone else at the last second

I had it happen during a couple of ranked matches on ps4 last night. I had never seen it before it made me a worse RB6S player than usual (at least I had an excuse for missing shots this time). I took a screenshot of the end game screen of the winning team (of course we lost) with 2 or 3 invisible operators in it. It was super annoying.

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Hospital map when

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
theme park owns but they really hosed up the opportunity for a perfect Hard Boiled tribute

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Thief posted:

theme park owns but they really hosed up the opportunity for a perfect Hard Boiled tribute

Single use Operator ability that gives them the ability to leap sideways while dual wielding pistols and can tank lots of damage while it's active, but no matter what the operator goes DBNO after using. Teammates can't actually revive the Operator but they can cradle him in their arms while he bleeds out

Nebiros
Apr 25, 2013

The scarf is nice.

Fart Car '97 posted:

Single use Operator ability that gives them the ability to leap sideways while dual wielding pistols and can tank lots of damage while it's active, but no matter what the operator goes DBNO after using. Teammates can't actually revive the Operator but they can cradle him in their arms while he bleeds out

0/10 No doves on trigger.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Thief posted:

Tower has a Tea Room and a Bird Room, use your imagination. ;)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Surprised there isn't a noise trap defender which has siren alarms when an attacker trips them. Maybe directional alerts as well as it doesn't have any damaging or disorientation effects.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Flipswitch posted:

Surprised there isn't a noise trap defender which has siren alarms when an attacker trips them. Maybe directional alerts as well as it doesn't have any damaging or disorientation effects.
Kapkan has traps that produce noise when an attacker trips them. :v:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Elysiume posted:

Lol

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

Also if the rumors are true there's gonna be an option for bulletproof cameras, and that will do a lot for Defender info.

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.
Lesion is basically that. When I started using his mines for intel more than to attempt to hinder people is when my k/d for him jumped a shitload.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

Yeah but unlike a general alarm only Lesion knows what's tripped and needs to call it out. A general alarm is quite a bit better than that.

he1ixx
Aug 23, 2007

still bad at video games
My Frost traps worked as hilarious opfor location devices this weekend. She's my favorite op on Defense by a long shot right now.

he1ixx fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Mar 19, 2018

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Elysiume posted:

Lmao true

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Yeah but unlike a general alarm only Lesion knows what's tripped and needs to call it out. A general alarm is quite a bit better than that.

It's a pretty distinctive sound. Not so helpful for one across the map but if it's in an important location close to them your teammates should be able to make use of it too.

also be a good Lesion and make the callouts

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

*psssst sound as Legion mine goes off*

Me (as Lesion): Uh guys one of my mines went off...hold on...it's the one by the stairs in the hallway outside the room...no the other hallway! The other hallway! *everyone dies*

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Me (as Lesion): Uh guys one of my mines went off...hold on...it's the one by the stairs in the hallway outside the room...no the other hallway! The other hallway! *everyone dies*

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

No. No sir. Bad lesion. No. :redass:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The map knowledge required to play this game proficiently is an order of magnitude greater than any game I can think of. It will be interesting to see if the community advances to the point where every notable position has a community-accepted callout ala the Counter-Strike maps.

E: maybe it already is like that. I'm pretty new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

The Kingfish posted:

The map knowledge required to play this game proficiently is an order of magnitude greater than any game I can think of. It will be interesting to see if the community advances to the point where every notable position has a community-accepted callout ala the Counter-Strike maps.

The spots already have names