Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

General Admission sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
They’re scoffing at how lovely people are in GA and I agree. It’s doubly worse when you’re short.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Looks like the podcast hosted by Lapkus, PFT, and Choctaw is coming out March 29th! That's really going to be something.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Jeez, that might get me to stitcher premium.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
New ADPPP out today!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
And they're still... free to download? https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/andy-daly-podcast-pilot-project/e/53713318
e: that's last week's, I bet this week's is free too if I could find it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I don't think it's been posted yet...checked my podcast app first thing when I woke up and (still) didn't see The Pee Tape.

HH Pro Version this week has husband and wife Kansas City meat cooling tycoons (definitely not Hayes' parents) who have purchased an episode of the show for promotional purposes, and they also pit Chef "Brian" and Brett against one another in a Good Boy Contest to see which one they will adopt. It is as silly and coherent as you would expect, based on the description.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Nah, it's on Stitcher Premium under the season 2 of ADPPP (the yellow one, not the blue one). I'm partway into it and it's great so far—this one is the Joe Bongos one with Betsy Sodaro.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

feedmyleg posted:

Nah, it's on Stitcher Premium under the season 2 of ADPPP (the yellow one, not the blue one). I'm partway into it and it's great so far—this one is the Joe Bongos one with Betsy Sodaro.

That was the 2nd episode, the third one is the Pee Tape and doesn't look to be updated on Stitcher yet.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Does Stitcher have the same kind of exploit to actually download the episodes like Howl does?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
For the question "Does Stitcher [do anything correctly]?" the answer is always "No." (Except for having massive vulnerabilities in its netcode - I don't think the exploit works there.)

Scotty Auks, Peft and Lauren Lapkus have a new hangout show called "Threedom" coming to Stitcher Premium next Thursday. Sounds like it will essentially be the goofs from their CBB Live Tour best-ofs, without the clips getting in the way. Should be great.

Also, Benny Schwazz is finally getting his own podcast, and it's exactly what you expected: a piece of Brandon Content called "The Wine Down" for Wine Dialogues, a marketing effort of William Hill Estate, a subsidiary of E & J Gallo Winery.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Hey, after like two months the play button on the Paid Podcast Website actually worked for me for the first time ever

Like I've tried hitting the play button on Hollywood Handbook Pro on three different computers and four different browsers over the past two months and it has never played the podcast even once on this Paid Premium Podcast Website until last night

Fellatio del Toro fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Mar 22, 2018

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

GoutPatrol posted:

Does Stitcher have the same kind of exploit to actually download the episodes like Howl does?

I just use a media-downloader browser extension.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Hey, after like two months the play button on the Paid Podcast Website actually worked for me for the first time ever

Like I've tried hitting the play button on Hollywood Handbook Pro on three different computers and four different browsers over the past two months and it has never played the podcast even once on this Paid Premium Podcast Website until last night

As terrible as Stitcher's website and app are--and they are very terrible--I have to say that their customer service is actually pretty good. I couldn't listen to CBB's 2016 tour on the android app; the episodes wouldn't load. I also had a few issues with certain episodes of Besser vs. Audience. When I put in a complaint, someone corresponded with me through e-mail for specifics to address the problem, and it was fixed within a day or two. The only customer service I've had better than that is Letterboxd.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Wait so are they currently re-releasing the original ADPPP through the iTunes feeds right now? All my episodes got deleted (long story) but now I'm seeing that Dalton and Chip Gardner are on the feed again?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yup, as a promotion for season 2.

Tavarin posted:

That was the 2nd episode, the third one is the Pee Tape and doesn't look to be updated on Stitcher yet.

Oh snap. I guess I missed the 2nd episode coming out. Just another great advantage of Stitcher Premium, never knowing when new content I listen to is released!

Mr. Squishy posted:

I just use a media-downloader browser extension.

Which one? I'm a Stitcher Premium subscriber but occasionally don't want to hassle with logging in every single time I want to play an episode.

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Mar 22, 2018

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Wait so are they currently re-releasing the original ADPPP through the iTunes feeds right now? All my episodes got deleted (long story) but now I'm seeing that Dalton and Chip Gardner are on the feed again?

Yep. Even on Stitcher Premium, they created a feed for Season 2 and put the preview episode there, then started adding the S1 episodes to the new feed with the new artwork, while putting S2 content in the existing feed with all the S1 episodes in it.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

JethroMcB posted:

Yep. Even on Stitcher Premium, they created a feed for Season 2 and put the preview episode there, then started adding the S1 episodes to the new feed with the new artwork, while putting S2 content in the existing feed with all the S1 episodes in it.

:psyduck: whatever at least I'm getting S1 back. Still wish I had Mike Detective, RSS and the older eps of CBB but I'll take it.

S2 of ADPPP is eventually coming out with ads for free I'm assuming?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Yeah in six months.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The first ad in the Dalton Wilcox episode is like an hour in too! Unless they edit it to stick one in earlier.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
The idea of a high school prog band is very funny to me and the gratuitous bongo solos just add to it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

i cant find any new eps on stitcher, its just 2 of the old eps

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The Vosgian Beast posted:

The idea of a high school prog band is very funny to me and the gratuitous bongo solos just add to it

I was worried going into the 2nd song that it was just going to be a bit pointless, but then the lyrics started and all fears were put aside. Definitely like the extra dimension of Joe Bongo, in typical dark Daly form.

Felt like Listler and Wompler were around for long though which was the only shame.

Can’t wait for the new episode, it better drop soon!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Terror Sweat posted:

i cant find any new eps on stitcher, its just 2 of the old eps

Just checked here, looks like The Pee Tape is available
https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/earwolf-premium/andy-daly-podcast-pilot-project

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
it's not showing up for me. This is the most awful product that I willingly pay for.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh my god Dimello's statement at the end of The Pee Tape :stare:

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Holy moly, I knew Tom from the latest HH Pro Version sounded familiar and the name too...then it clicked, he is a professor I know

Feel honored to be so close to one of the boys (dad)

Crazyweasel fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Mar 23, 2018

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
In this week’s off-book, Jess makes hay out of a “ring of keys” despite Demi not getting the reference. Funny moment.

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
I kinda hoped the Pee Tape episode was going to have some convoluted backstory of Don Dimello being involved in making of it and giving us more details. Still good though.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Agreed on all points. Each episode so far has been fantastic so far. Really holding up to the first season well.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Has The Pee Tape vanished for anyone else? Not coming up in the Stitcher app or Overcast for me today, was fine yesterday...

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

EL BROMANCE posted:

Has The Pee Tape vanished for anyone else? Not coming up in the Stitcher app or Overcast for me today, was fine yesterday...

Yes

They got too close :tinfoil:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Huh yeah it's not there for me anymore either.

Well at least I got to listen to it once before Big Government shut it down

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I got The Pee Tape on the Howl app but i haven't listened to it because the dalton wilcox episode won't play or download for me on howl or stitcher

i love earwolf

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s back on stitcher app too. I presume it’s the same and this is just standard stitcher/howl buffoonery.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Golden Bee posted:

In this week’s off-book, Jess makes hay out of a “ring of keys” despite Demi not getting the reference. Funny moment.

fun home or something else?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Man, today's Hollywood Handbook has it all: Ego Nwodim, a story about Sean almost losing the show an ad buy, and The Boys discussing how well Stitcher Premium works.

And Engineer Cody!

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

Man, today's Hollywood Handbook has it all: Ego Nwodim, a story about Sean almost losing the show an ad buy, and The Boys discussing how well Stitcher Premium works.

And Engineer Cody!

lol i think the story is about Hayes, NBA superfan

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

JethroMcB posted:

And Engineer Cody!

"Can't or won't?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Engineer Cody did get a few minutes at the end of the latest HDTGM mini-episode.