Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Most of the things you’re stereotyping as “what Americans eat” don’t digest properly. So all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

‘Put Instagram photo on t-shirt’ is usually reserved for 3rd parties in China trying to make a quick ebay dollar, not official merchandise.

Edit: then again they often pretend to be in Australia, so full circle I guess.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Mar 25, 2018

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its pro wrestling tees you throw everything at all the wall because some pervert will buy it

shes got normal designs too

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, print on demand means that you don’t lose any initial investment on print runs. I would bet that only the good designs get take out on tour to sell

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
All her shirts are like that. I'm willing to bet she knows what will sell to the wrestling-shirt-buying portion of her audience.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I don't get putting it on a shirt. Selling posters? Obviously. Mugs or phone cases, sure. But a t-shirt? Like, even if you're a creeper who'll buy that stuff, why buy a shirt? You can't ogle the pic while you're wearing it!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

I don't get putting it on a shirt. Selling posters? Obviously. Mugs or phone cases, sure. But a t-shirt? Like, even if you're a creeper who'll buy that stuff, why buy a shirt? You can't ogle the pic while you're wearing it!

An absurd number of male fans of women’s wrestling are the guy that thinks the stripper is in love with him.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

sportsgenius86 posted:

An absurd number of male fans of women’s wrestling are the guy that thinks the stripper is in love with him.

This is eerily accurate

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

oldskool posted:

So...how hosed up is Oney Lorcan right now? The Dusty Classic match was 90% Danny Burch and whenever Oney was in the ring he was taking next to no bumps & when he did they were sideways like Flair's. Is he hurt or am I just imagining things?

I know Rov said he's hurt but he seems to be working singles on house shows :shrug:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

deadkiller615 posted:

I know Rov said he's hurt but he seems to be working singles on house shows :shrug:

Sorry, over the last day I did look into it. He tells friends he's fine and his matches on live events haven't changed - although he's Daniel Bryan like in that he has one speed so that's not an indication of anything.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

But just last night she said “oh hey... you!” And you only have cute salutations for people you have feelings for.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Worth noting the Observer this week reported:

Zack Gibson to WWE UK
Joe Coffey to NXT - seems like he's just waiting for Visa
Garza Jr. and Ultimo Ninja to NXT pending medicals

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

In The Bushes posted:

But just last night she said “oh hey... you!” And you only have cute salutations for people you have feelings for.

All I'm saying is that she liked my instagram picture of herself that I tagged her in as my #WCW...

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

In what sense is WWE UK even a thing anymore?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

There’s a belt

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

There’s a belt

Barely

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
What does being in “WWE UK” even mean? You work the UK scene until WWE calls on you to job on 205 Live or NXT?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they give you $30k a year to work the indies or $50k if you're pete dunne until they give up on the uk tv show once and for all

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

There’s a belt

I think last I saw of that belt, famous British man Johnny Gargano was competing for it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think last I saw of that belt, famous British man Johnny Gargano was competing for it.

It's champion of the UK not from the UK.

A UK man defending against a foreigner is the ideal match.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

At least it has more of a claim of being a UK title than the IWGP US title has at being a US since it's been held only by a Canadian and a New Zealander

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Reports are WWE recently re-upped on the UK guys contracts with increased pay and they've been looking at booking a venue in November so things might be starting to happen with it. Although really I'd rather the UK guys just kept on being awesome in NXT.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
They also booked places last year, though.

They should just do bulk tapings at the ballroom in Blackpool, honestly. It's a cool looking venue.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

triplexpac posted:

What does being in “WWE UK” even mean? You work the UK scene until WWE calls on you to job on 205 Live or NXT?

Occasional fatherly phonecalls from William Regal

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

rovert posted:

Occasional fatherly phonecalls from William Regal

poo poo, in that case its the most valuable championship in all of wwe

YeehawMcKickass
Jan 2, 2003

WE WELCOME THE OPPRESSORS

Seams posted:

poo poo, in that case its the most valuable championship in all of wwe

On top of having the best looking belt.

UK champion > Universal Champion.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
nxt's most important yearly event returns

https://twitter.com/DownloadFest/status/978560211823857665

though there's, uh, a few missing champions on that lineup... no cien or ember moon is one thing, but no pete is surprising

june 11 and 12 have shows in paris and antwerp, with tickets on sale tomorrow, apparently. same talent announced for those shows as is on that poster, of course. takeover chicago II is on june 16, fwiw

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Mar 27, 2018

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I see all the main WWE UK guys getting into fantastic shape on instagram and it makes me wonder if they’re main roster bound

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

sportsgenius86 posted:

I see all the main WWE UK guys getting into fantastic shape on instagram and it makes me wonder if they’re main roster bound

That's definitely a thing. June time or so you'll probably see that shake out. Pete Dunne is the worst kept secret.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I just want my new evolution with Dunne and Almas in the Orton/Batista spots

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

EC3 is good

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

ec3's new music is not as good as his tna music

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I want a full hour of Dream/Regal interactions

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Another miss on the outfit, Dakota.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.

Aphrodite posted:

Another miss on the outfit, Dakota.

7 year old me thinks that her outfit rules.

YeehawMcKickass
Jan 2, 2003

WE WELCOME THE OPPRESSORS
That was just a fun episode of wrasslin'.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm so happy my large adult son Lars Sullivan is back

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Benne posted:

I'm so happy my large adult son Lars Sullivan is back

Not just back, Lars and in charge!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

YeehawMcKickass posted:

That was just a fun episode of wrasslin'.

It really was. I especially liked how there was no bullshit in revealing the ladder match guys. I figured Ricochet would be the last but it was exciting nonetheless to see him. Had a fleeting moment where I thought Lio Rush might be involved, but I guess they're not ready to use him consistently yet.

Hard to pick a winner in that one, but I think I'm pulling for Dream. If Cole doesn't do SOMETHING soon, though, he's really gonna start looking like a dumb wiener.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Aleister Black needs to invest in some higher quality menswear.

• Locked thread