Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

President Beep posted:

sorry it’s actually the pretzels.
it's the loving chex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
gah no, it's the nuts

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Dongslayer. posted:

rye chips benefit greatly from the salt and other garbage they roll around in with chex mix.

ok this is actually a very valid point.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Sham bam bamina! posted:

it's the loving chex

blugu64 posted:

gah no, it's the nuts

both so wrong! jfc! :rant:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you goons have gotten me mad about chex mix! how has my life come to this?!?!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

you goons have gotten me mad about chex mix! how has my life come to this?!?!

If I had access only to Chex Mix rather than to Gardetto's I'd be pretty mad too?

:nitecrew:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

not by choice, yosfriend

:negative:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

not by choice, yosfriend

:negative:

Yeah, me either. But my two-week rotation on third-shift ends this morning so :woop:.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

All the hot air in my case gets blasted right out the top through a nice mesh grill. Sometimes I use it to dry my weed when it's a bit too wet.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I'm eating some Gardetto's right now.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Now I'm starting in on the rye chips!

:yum:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Forgot to update this. The rye chips were real good.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
nice

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
lard is great and if you don't think so you've been propagandized by the crisco corporation starting about 1940.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

lard is great and if you don't think so you've been propagandized by the crisco corporation starting about 1940.

:mason::hf::jewish:

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
Just did a run and got sweaty outside. Time to dry up a little by the fireplace dehydration computer

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
that's the scenario you come up with for someone using a fireplace? :catstare:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I should buy some Chex mix

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

chzeks micks

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

nice racism

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
what the hell is that

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sham bam bamina! posted:

what the hell is that

lol. oops.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
My third-shift stand got extended for "a week" (read: "for as long as we loving well want and gently caress you very much for asking to go back on your "regular" days schedule you little poo poo") so you all can look forward to many more snack food trip-reports in the days to come!

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
every time i open a bag of gardettos there seems to be 5% more pretzels than the last bag i opened

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

Sham bam bamina! posted:

that's the scenario you come up with for someone using a fireplace? :catstare:

The heat from the fire dries up the sweat

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

Schadenboner posted:

These all-rye chip bags are disappointing. The process of working your way to the rye chips* adds anticipation and enjoyment to the eventual achievement of the rye chips.

*: The correct order is: bread-sticks, straight pretzels, regular pretzels, then and only then the rye chips.**

**: Previous to the removal of sesame bread-sticks in 2013 the correct order was: ordinary bread-sticks, straight pretzels, sesame bread-sticks, regular pretzels, rye chips. The mixing of pretzel and bread-stick courses provided micro-achievement and improved the final enjoyment of the rye chips.

a rare good post that is 100% factually correct

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

do you have a brain fever or something?????

jesus christ.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

do you have a brain fever or something?????

jesus christ.

Exactly: my posts are always both good and 100% factually correct.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Schadenboner posted:

Exactly: my posts are always both good and 100% factually correct.

gently caress! outmaneuvered AGAIN.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Schadenboner posted:

*: The correct order is: bread-sticks, straight pretzels, regular pretzels, then and only then the rye chips.**

**: Previous to the removal of sesame bread-sticks in 2013 the correct order was: ordinary bread-sticks, straight pretzels, sesame bread-sticks, regular pretzels, rye chips. The mixing of pretzel and bread-stick courses provided micro-achievement and improved the final enjoyment of the rye chips.

After thorough testing, I am ready to update my Gardetto's eating order to the following: Straight pretzels, Breadsticks (of both sorts, being so similar as to make differentiation between the two a waste of effort), standard pretzels, rye chips as I have determined this provides superior flavor-outcomes to the previous order.

E: Additionally, the early removal of straight pretzels frees up enough room to make the removal of the breadsticks easier, resulting in fewer error situations where breadsticks are found after the commencement of the regular pretzel eating phase.

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Apr 19, 2018

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

what in the name of christ is going on with your av

:psyduck:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

what in the name of christ is going on with your av

:psyduck:

Horus Heresy players is some salty-rear end bitches.

:shrug:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
it is a good avatar, cherish it

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Sham bam bamina! posted:

it is a good avatar, cherish it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gonna cherish the goose egg on my noggin when i have a seizure and fall over!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:discourse:

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

chex mix is perfect just the way it is

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i mean, that big johns jerky is pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

chex mix is perfect just the way it is

:wrong:

Chex mix is merely a degenerate form of Gardetto's.

• Locked thread