Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ThaGhettoJew posted:

I'm confused. Since I guess I don't understand either sheep or Easter, could someone please explain to me how this can be a Bingo board? Is Bingo-Shed actually the UK agricultural slang term for some other game where you only have to connect... um, 3?

Or is "Watching rain come down feeling glad you're inside but nervously counting how many spare pens are left" just supposed to be made into Chaotic Landerig and we ignore the rest?

Sounds to me like you just don't understand Bingo-Shed :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Man I don't need those memories back please.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Bingo-Shed is often harder on the lamb

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Baby sheep are called Bingos in the UK.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Stoatbringer posted:

Yep we like nothing better than a nice roast bingo or a bingo curry.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Data Graham posted:

Sounds to me like you just don't understand Bingo-Shed :smug:

The Bingo-Shed strategy hasn't been popular with top Mornington Crescent players for almost 20 years, but a few young up-and-comers have been using it successfully. We'll have to wait and see.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

DoctorWhat posted:

if you're lying to me, I will find you and kill you.
I looked it up and it’s Frasier in Cheers and I cannot find a single clip on Youtube of the Latin American Spanish dub, just the European spanish dub
Here, have a clip of Frieza getting the poo poo kicked out of him and pretend it’s Frasier’s dinner party being ruined

https://youtu.be/cB7ibnxmKXs

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

I was watching this thinking "It's going to be Loss, it should be Dickbutt but it's going to be Loss." You've made me so happy.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

this meme hits too close to home. I do not approve.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Here comes dickbutt. He’s on his way, I can feel it.

Today I am a master.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Zetsubou-san posted:

WEAK: shamwow
WOKE: :drat::wow:

This didn't get enough love.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Stoatbringer posted:

Really? Well I'm from Tewkesbury and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "bingos".

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Fister Roboto posted:

Really? Well I'm from Tewkesbury and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "bingos".

Oh, not in Tewkesbury. No. It's an Hereford expression

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Joe the Strummer posted:

Notice that Superintendent Chalmers take one out bite of his steamed ham, but when he shows to Seymour that they are obviously grilled, it is a full unbitten patty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTRXOnbuJVM

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Does anyone have the one where two guys are playing either DOTA or LOL, they lose, one guy is ready to play the next game, but his friend goes off on him in a bigger and bigger wall of text?

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Pure Moods.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Poldarn posted:

Does anyone have the one where two guys are playing either DOTA or LOL, they lose, one guy is ready to play the next game, but his friend goes off on him in a bigger and bigger wall of text?

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

#blessed

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Joe the Strummer posted:

Notice that Superintendent Chalmers take one out bite of his steamed ham, but when he shows to Seymour that they are obviously grilled, it is a full unbitten patty.

There are five variations of that clip in the meme thread every day and this bugs me about every single one of them :argh:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

stereobreadsticks posted:

I was watching this thinking "It's going to be Loss, it should be Dickbutt but it's going to be Loss." You've made me so happy.

Same.

Same.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Joe the Strummer posted:

He finishes his first burger and takes another while Skinner is in frame - they're pretty small and there are a whole bunch!

I'm not actually watching the clip again to check if this is plausible.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Jeffrey Dahmer has a new favorite as of 10:23 on Apr 2, 2018

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
https://youtu.be/bOwdPdBQhfk

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Well, they've done it. They've made a Steamed Ham that might not be topped. Unbelievable. What a time to be alive.

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

this is as close to a pro click as exists in these times

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

absolute unit memes are very good

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It bugs me that he has a giant arrow but no bow

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Heath posted:

It bugs me that he has a giant arrow but no bow

He gon throw it like a javalin

HelixFox
Dec 20, 2004

Heed the words of this ancient spirit.
https://twitter.com/bafeldman/status/980804086584020993

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

The one time I watched competitive DOTA or LoL whatever it was, hearing the commentator full speed :techno: was the most ridiculous poo poo.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I bet a non-fighting game person watching and hearing commentary for EVO would say the same thing, but I can still follow along with at least Street Fighter. But, I've taken to watching Twitch Fails compilations recently and no matter how many times I see someone go crazy / ragequit from DOTA / LoL, I have never once been able to parse why they were angry.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

The biggest reason I don't like playing Online, especially because I enjoy being support and if you fail at that role, boy, you're in for an earful.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Where are people finding all these cool fantasy art pics? Seriously, I don't know of anywhere except DeviantArt, and you sure as poo poo won't find quality there.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jamesman posted:

Where are people finding all these cool fantasy art pics? Seriously, I don't know of anywhere except DeviantArt, and you sure as poo poo won't find quality there.

Bing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jamesman posted:

Some of them are probably produced for TCGs or pencil and paper RPGs.