Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

MLB.tv still allows up to five concurrent connections on a single account. VPNs and DNS spoofing are a quick banhammer ticket, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

Kenley Jansen is dead

Please do not scare me like this.

Mexican Radio posted:

The best heckling I've ever witnessed personally was at Camden Yards by a group of a half dozen kids between 10-13, sitting in the lower deck on the third base side directed at the left fielder. With each step he took they all yelled "left!" or "right!". All game long. He was clearly bothered. About halfway through the game he starts doing all these stutter steps to try and throw them off but they weren't deterred. Eventually he made a bonehead error and they lost it and more people joined in.. I was starting to feel bad for him.

Even though I would never even think about doing this, it is loving hilarious.

I said I didn't REMEMBER Doolittle getting a single vote, not that he didn't get one :colbert: (edit: and for the record, he did only get one)

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Timby posted:

MLB.tv still allows up to five concurrent connections on a single account. VPNs and DNS spoofing are a quick banhammer ticket, though.

I've been using unblock-us/unlocator for years and it's never been an issue. I also share with a few friends.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Popete posted:

I've been using unblock-us/unlocator for years and it's never been an issue. I also share with a few friends.

Every year there are goons saying they've had their accounts suspended because of DNS fuckery. Six of one, half-dozen of the other? :shrug:

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Timby posted:

Thom P. Tiers posted:

SA has regularly been splitting MLB.tv subscriptions for the last 5 years or so. Our group has never been banned and I believe we share between 5 total people. And a couple of us for sure watch the same games at the same time in different parts of the country.

dope, thanks

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I probably watch this exact video about ten times a season.

:smith:

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Paul Zuvella posted:

the twins should have to wear lead uniforms because they are whiny loser babies

Some of us had this opinion of Dozier before it was cool. :colbert:

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Apropos of very little
https://twitter.com/mondomascots/status/981182951198048259

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

Please do not scare me like this.
no but really

https://twitter.com/DanielBrim/status/981040640795533312

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Oh man this is so good.

https://twitter.com/Chiba_Lotte/status/980388346466725888

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Apr 3, 2018

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Daily reminder:

gently caress THE YANKEES.

That is all.

Unrelated, I bet if the Brewers weren't at home this week, we'd see some games moved here.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

iospace posted:

Unrelated, I bet if the Brewers weren't at home this week, we'd see some games moved here.

I'm going to tonight's game. I was hoping to tailgate but gently caress that. Already not looking forward to the drive home in the snow after a drat baseball game :(

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Looking at the future forecast, I think we can pencil in the entirety of the Cubs' April home schedule for the off-day on May 3.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Popete posted:

If I remember right, it's something that's become an issue late last year and early this year. Careful :ohdear:

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Poque posted:

Looking at the future forecast, I think we can pencil in the entirety of the Cubs' April home schedule for the off-day on May 3.

It's just been a steady ~30 degrees for a straight month now. Usually we get those few really nice days to make us not entirely hate early spring weather, but I feel like we haven't gotten any of those this year and the forecast is just straight up more 30 degree days forever :(

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Thom P. Tiers posted:

It's just been a steady ~30 degrees for a straight month now. Usually we get those few really nice days to make us not entirely hate early spring weather, but I feel like we haven't gotten any of those this year and the forecast is just straight up more 30 degree days forever :(

we had 4 days over 60 in February and 0 in March. It's killing me.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Hmm lets check in on the handsomest player in baseball and see what hes up to-

https://twitter.com/TBTimes_Rays/status/981226356464848896

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Good Dog posted:

lol it's like 40 degrees out just wear some Under Armor you loser

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Good Dog posted:

sometimes baseball is a satire of itself

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thom P. Tiers posted:

I'm going to tonight's game. I was hoping to tailgate but gently caress that. Already not looking forward to the drive home in the snow after a drat baseball game :(

Yeah, I bet. I have school today so driving home is going to be a bitch, especially with the Zoo/894 construction.

Though it was funny listening to Uecker take potshots a other stadiums yesterday, not for not having roofs, but lack of tailgate space.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Sab0921 posted:

This seems like a bit of an overreaction to 6 IP, 3ER. It's not a terrible start.

Keuchel is 100% walking after this season so I'm getting my SASfreeagentchart.jpg started early

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Good Dog posted:

im phone posting but burtreynoldsinstriptease.jpg

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Thom P. Tiers posted:

I’m okay with the north freezing over if it means Houston can continue to enjoy 78° weather when we’d normally be entering Phase 1 of Eternal Summer.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Watching the replay of Rox-Padres at work. Charlie Blackmon is killing it. Hit his 4th HR of the year - all on the road, too, not at Coors

Shaw/McGee/Davis were lights out. Revamped bullpen looks fantastic.

And I like this Padres sidearmer and his goofy delivery. He moons first base before every pitch.
https://twitter.com/CoachNick_14/status/979746345438404608

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Sab0921 posted:

This seems like a bit of an overreaction to 6 IP, 3ER. It's not a terrible start.

It's a QUALITY start :eng101:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Good Dog posted:

This seems like a surefire way to make an error on every play.

The Pussy Boss posted:

And I like this Padres sidearmer and his goofy delivery. He moons first base before every pitch.
https://twitter.com/CoachNick_14/status/979746345438404608

All of that insanity and an almost submarine delivery?! :swoon:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

iospace posted:

Though it was funny listening to Uecker take potshots a other stadiums yesterday, not for not having roofs, but lack of tailgate space.

No one wants to live at the intersection of two giant highways, so it's pretty easy to acquire the property needed for a huge parking lot.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Dodger Stadium has more tailgate space than any ballpark in the country, but it is not allowed because we can't be trusted with nice things.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

bawfuls posted:

Dodger Stadium has more tailgate space than any ballpark in the country, but it is not allowed because we can't be trusted with nice things.

It's not that Wisconsinites can be trusted to tail-gate responsibly as much as it's just accepted you're gonna get blasted.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

bawfuls posted:

I do not mean to impugn your fine stadium but I would be shocked if it has more parking lot than does the Sports Complex.

edit - it appears that tailgating at Kauffman is limited to only three of 11 lots so I may be out my rear end here

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Dodger Stadium has a huge parking lot, but only like three exits so it takes a solid half hour to get out after a game.

But if you ever travel on the 405 you're used to it anyway. :v:

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

bewbies posted:

I do not mean to impugn your fine stadium but I would be shocked if it has more parking lot than does the Sports Complex.

edit - it appears that tailgating at Kauffman is limited to only three of 11 lots so I may be out my rear end here

The parking lot areas around Dodger Stadium are absolutely enormous.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Thom P. Tiers posted:

The parking lot areas around Dodger Stadium are absolutely enormous.

I'm still betting KC is bigger but this is largely by virtue of the fact the parking lots are shared with the chiefs.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
The Angels have a massive parking lot with 4-5 exits that each have 10+ lanes and easy access to the 3 different freeways within a mile of it.

Tailgating is only allowed in the area under the big A though and I don't think you're supposed to drink but people obviously do anyways.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

bewbies posted:

I'm still betting KC is bigger but this is largely by virtue of the fact the parking lots are shared with the chiefs.

True, it's kind of hard not to be larger when you get to include a parking area for an 80k capacity NFL stadium.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Good Dog posted:

I will aslo be getting lubed tonight thanks to baseball.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Cross-post from C-SPAM:

When rooting for the Cardinals is the moral high ground.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Pancakes posted:

Cross-post from C-SPAM:

Endless Mound Visits: Doing everything possible to delay special elections from happening.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
gently caress the DR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pancakes posted:

Cross-post from C-SPAM:

I would literally root for the Cardinals in a Cards/Brewers nlcs without thinking twice

• Locked thread