Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh no my one weakness!! repeating what i said as if i didnt mean it the first time

i didnt stutter, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Spacebump posted:

Nerlens really should have taken that deal from Dallas this summer.

Dallas dodged a bullet on that one.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Your Nick Young Update: he is sitting at 37.7% on threes for the season (1 make away from 38%), and is 8-27 over the last five games. Looking good for your man dokmo.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

pubic works project posted:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yad843o5

lol maybe this trade will work out for San Antonio the way the Dipo/Sabonis trade worked out for Indiana.

I lost my report button someone please help

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

dokmo posted:

Your Nick Young Update: he is sitting at 37.7% on threes for the season (1 make away from 38%), and is 8-27 over the last five games. Looking good for your man dokmo.

I believe in Nick Young

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Unlike the other cowardly and soft Warriors, Nick Young has been bravely playing injured.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Russell Westbrook is good enough to be the best player on a championship team and has also been on many very successful playoff teams.

In summary, lmao I hope Chris Paul loses in the first round again and flops his way into a Dwyane Wade "my eye" gif moment to end the series.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ghost Dog posted:

oh no my one weakness!! repeating what i said as if i didnt mean it the first time

i didnt stutter, bitch

I'm saying that because pretending what someone says and what they actually say is a disconnect that you have trouble with. It's hard to argue against strawmen.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Paul Zuvella posted:

The great thing about the Noel situation is that it is almost certainly all his fault and not his agents, seeing as he fired his agent right before squatting down and demanding the max. His original agent was almost assuredly pushing for him to take the dallas deal.

Iirc his fired agent leaked the details to clear his name lmao.

Dallas dodged a huge bullet tho. That would have been a terrible deal from their POV.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It's funny (I mean it is making me smile, not the "it's funny" verbal crutch I and others often use) that many of the Spurs fans I've talked to or who post here seemed sort of resigned to Kawhi going to the Lakers, but are FIRED UP MAD over the Celtics possibly being in the mix.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Doltos posted:

I'm saying that because pretending what someone says and what they actually say is a disconnect that you have trouble with. It's hard to argue against strawmen.

agreed. constantly its somewhere in the middling and moving goalposts make it super stupid to have a discussion cause galaxy brain people just pretend they werent saying what they said

Ghost Dog fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Apr 3, 2018

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

have u considered that maybe. just maybe. if i add enough fake nuance that its impossible to disagree cause im saying everything at once, that means im right

Ghost Dog fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Apr 3, 2018

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Ghost Dog posted:

hve u considered that maybe. just maybe. if i add enough fake nuance that its impossible to disagree cause im saying everything at once, that means im right

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Rick posted:

It's funny (I mean it is making me smile, not the "it's funny" verbal crutch I and others often use) that many of the Spurs fans I've talked to or who post here seemed sort of resigned to Kawhi going to the Lakers, but are FIRED UP MAD over the Celtics possibly being in the mix.

Who's resigned? I'm not resigned.

Now, re-signed...let's talk.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ghost Dog posted:

agreed. constantly its somewhere in the middling and moving goalposts make it super stupid to have a discussion cause galaxy brain people just pretend they werent saying what they said

Ghost Dog posted:

have u considered that maybe. just maybe. if i add enough fake nuance that its impossible to disagree cause im saying everything at once, that means im right

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Hmm, I dunno, trading Terry for a lesser player, an old man with hip and leg problems... Pass

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Congrats to the dog avatar guy for setting a bad posting record today. let’s get a banner in the rafters for volume posting

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Time posted:

Congrats to the dog avatar guy for setting a bad posting record today. let’s get a banner in the rafters for volume posting

:confused:

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

4 pages or w/e of that dude making up arguments to get mad at was really impressive and I’m glad of his work

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I can't believe we're being torn apart by a man who puts the ball in the hoop

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Time posted:

4 pages or w/e of that dude making up arguments to get mad at was really impressive and I’m glad of his work

:thunk:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/981222108486250496?s=21

I think we can all reconcile to enjoy this sick cross sports burn

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

:yeah:

Time posted:

Thanks

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

that sounds good tho

e:altho im pretty upset about being refered to as that dog avatar guy as if i just showed up

zoux posted:

Are you affiliated with Pop Dog in any way

i know the man its not like we was friends or anything

zoux posted:

Say "I think the Ravens have a good shot at the playoffs this year"

im gonna keep editing this: if you think i was saying i just make stuff up to argue against i feel like you failed to understand what i was saying, and because i am who i am and i am comfortable with that im going to assume this is your fault for not being as smart as me and has Nothign to do with my own failure to communicate

Ghost Dog fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Apr 3, 2018

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
All that branding reduced to "the guy with the dog avatar"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

that sounds good tho

e:altho im pretty upset about being refered to as that dog avatar guy as if i just showed up

Say "I think the Ravens have a good shot at the playoffs this year"

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I am pop dog

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Joe Flacco is.... is.... e.. *cough*... elite

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Ghost Dog posted:

that sounds good tho

My bad I thought you were GE CAFE

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

zoux posted:

He is literally pop dog

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I literally killed pop dog this is a ghost can't y'all read

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Joe Flacco is.... is.... e.. *cough*... elite

Tying Darius Slay for the league lead in deflections

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

MourningView posted:

I literally killed pop dog this is a ghost can't y'all read

There is a specter haunting the NBA thread

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Someone listen to cj mccolums podcast when it drops tomorrow and post here if there is anything useful in it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Time posted:

I empty quoted that post because it was good though

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

dokmo posted:

Someone listen to cj mccolums podcast when it drops tomorrow and post here if there is anything useful in it.

I need to figure out how to crowd source my job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
JJ Red dick's podcast is boring
Ol long neck Channing Frye's is okay

I haven't listened to the si podcast with nate robinsong and Carlos Booster

• Locked thread