Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

Supposedly Guy's also an extremely cool dude who looks like a dork, as opposed to Jack Black being a cool dude who looks goofy but people don't make fun of him.

Guy also comes across as someone who'd get a good laugh out of most of the memes. He just seems like such a good-natured person in general.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

left guy is way wrong for once

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mokinokaro posted:

Guy also comes across as someone who'd get a good laugh out of most of the memes. He just seems like such a good-natured person in general.

He's a documented homophobe who should be kept away from kitchens and food in general but I'm sure he's a hoot

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

syscall girl posted:

He's a documented homophobe who should be kept away from kitchens and food in general but I'm sure he's a hoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELPKuKvo44k

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Finally, I understand this meme.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

ThaGhettoJew posted:

Well? Did they play Diners Drive-Ins and Dives? I think it was in the Shrek soundtrack.

He took us on a trip to flavor town by eating several dozen eggs, and then put on clown makeup and did an insane clown posse set

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Text based versions of a visual meme are legitimate interpretations.

If it’s supposed to have a picture, it’s not the same if you remove that! It’s just stupid!

Sometimes memes start out textually and later change to picture formats! Doing the reverse is equally valid!

They’re not funny! It’s even lower effort than your usual meme!

The mind can recall the picture!

Emmideer has a new favorite as of 01:14 on Apr 5, 2018

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

This meme is very dontdeadopeninside

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2w3tQrrfTo

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

syscall girl posted:

Apparently those allegations were always denied and a couple of years ago he even officiated a mass gay wedding so :shrug:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

syscall girl posted:

Had to google this and its kinda sad. he is obviously super homophobic against gay men but is chill offiating a lesbian marriage. His sister was a lesbian but i still want to put this firmly in that stupid religious argument of "god didnt say anything about that" reguarding women being gay.

Mokinokaro posted:

Apparently those allegations were always denied and a couple of years ago he even officiated a mass gay wedding so :shrug:

he denied the allegations but emails fieri sent to the guy who first outed him as a republican man in the bathroom tapping your foot were used in a lawsuit against fieri

The only good thing about him is his charity that his sister created and ran. He has no dealings with it except for the occasional photo shoot and his name being attatched.

snergle has a new favorite as of 23:48 on Apr 4, 2018

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I have a feeling theres gonna be an uptick in drone strikes at and around google campus

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/04/google-should-not-be-in-the-business-of-war-googlers-decry-pentagon-project/

if I was a better memer I woulda made a "theres oil in google hq" meme

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

If Guy Fieri actually was homophobic I'm pretty sure someone other than a guy that blames him for getting fired would have made allegations against him by now. Guy Fieri is pretty open about the fact that he's just putting on an act to reach an audience that isn't normally into cooking.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mokinokaro posted:

Ah. I just heard that the show runners had to warn him in advance if anyone working at the d d or d was gay so he wouldn't be startled. Not that he disliked gay people but was literally homophobic.

His bad taste in food, though, was set in stone when he opened a restaurant that people only ate at ironically

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Unironic eating leads to unironic pooping.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

syscall girl posted:

Ah. I just heard that the show runners had to warn him in advance if anyone working at the d d or d was gay so he wouldn't be startled. Not that he disliked gay people but was literally homophobic.

That's really sad, but sounds more like a mental issue than something to hate him for.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mokinokaro posted:

That's really sad, but sounds more like a mental issue than something to hate him for.

Who's hating him? This is a comedy forum, he's a comical fish out of water sort.

You can just picture him saying that he doesn't mind those people but it would be nice if they put a sign up front letting everyone know that here there be gays. Making a hand gesture that brings Rusty Brown's doughnuts to mind and so on.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/981020815117508608

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I don't have it readily at hand, but I like the version of it where the fish is saying "I'm pretty sure he literally threw the whole fishing pole."

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
I'm fond of this one

Mokinokaro has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Apr 5, 2018

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

Tanz! posted:

Text based versions of a visual meme are legitimate interpretations.

If it’s supposed to have a picture, it’s not the same if you remove that! It’s just stupid!

Sometimes memes start out textually and later change to picture formats! Doing the reverse is equally valid!

They’re not funny! It’s even lower effort than your usual meme!

The mind is can recall the picture!

Not sure if you're out of your mind

(Fry)

Or totally on to something

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Mokinokaro posted:

I'm fond of this one

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I pretty sure "bikkies" are some sort of cat food.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Dancing baby, so crazy

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I want more of these things

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Hihohe posted:

I pretty sure "bikkies" are some sort of cat food.

Short for biscuits, which is what we call dry cat food in the UK

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ms Adequate posted:

Short for biscuits, which is what we call dry cat food in the UK

So you feed your cats *checks notes* cookies

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

DiggityDoink posted:

No it’s not. That’s just a hook. There’s no bait there.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I don't have it readily at hand, but I like the version of it where the fish is saying "I'm pretty sure he literally threw the whole fishing pole."

Judas Horse
Mar 24, 2018

ey im walkin simulator here
I hope this embeds right but it's great to see memes come together
e: click through to see the Star Meme people have been doing on twitter.

https://twitter.com/mushbuh/status/981636117446328321

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

syscall girl posted:

He might've been before or maybe he still is, I'm not sure, but back in 2015 he did officiate 101 gay weddings after his sister died. So maybe he is and changed his mind after that, or he still is, I dunno, but he seems to be having a net positive effect on things.

http://www.afterellen.com/tv/417129-guy-fieri-speaks-late-gay-sister-marrying-sex-couples-florida

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

One day theological memes will be a valid way of teaching people the basics of theological history.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

LifeLynx posted:

I can't believe I got the voices dead on when reading the memes in my head despite never seeing the show in my life.

It's the moustache isn't it?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

He might've been before or maybe he still is, I'm not sure, but back in 2015 he did officiate 101 gay weddings after his sister died. So maybe he is and changed his mind after that, or he still is, I dunno, but he seems to be having a net positive effect on things.

http://www.afterellen.com/tv/417129-guy-fieri-speaks-late-gay-sister-marrying-sex-couples-florida

That's cool. Glad he got better and sorry to hear about his sister.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

Basically one guy who had just been fired made those accusations and everyone just assumed it was true because they wanted to believe it. It's been seven years without anyone corroborating it.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!

Who What Now posted:

One day theological memes will be a valid way of teaching people the basics of theological history.

What do you think religious iconography WAS for most of history?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Time Cowboy posted:

What do you think religious iconography WAS for most of history?