Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Oh yeah, two and an extra vote.

SO FAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Ahahaha this reminds me of Corinne's reaction to being swapped onto Fang.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I hope Wendel makes it to loved ones day so we can meet his GF

edit: JEFF DIDN'T CLAP :catstare:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Seriously, why is wrong with Dominic? Why did he jump into the water like that twice?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Seriously, why is wrong with Dominic? Why did he jump into the water like that twice?

I think he is just physically spent and afraid to go too deep.

It was pretty drat awkward looking though

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Wendell just turning his back to the last toss lmao

Shooters shoot.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop posted:

I think he is just physically spent and afraid to go too deep.

It was pretty drat awkward looking though

The proper Navy way to jump into water:

You must be able to jump into deep water from a 5- to 10-foot platform and find your way back to the surface easily. This activity simulates jumping ship and entails a particular set of rules regarding body positioning. You must not bend at the waist, and your head should be held high. You legs should be crossed at the ankle, and your arms should be crossed over your chest. You should use your inside arm to pinch your nose, bracing your hand by placing your pinky under your jaw. This keeps you from losing your grip from the impact of hitting the water.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If Bradley did a Skupin do you think anyone would pull him out of the fire?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

The proper Navy way to jump into water:

You must be able to jump into deep water from a 5- to 10-foot platform and find your way back to the surface easily. This activity simulates jumping ship and entails a particular set of rules regarding body positioning. You must not bend at the waist, and your head should be held high. You legs should be crossed at the ankle, and your arms should be crossed over your chest. You should use your inside arm to pinch your nose, bracing your hand by placing your pinky under your jaw. This keeps you from losing your grip from the impact of hitting the water.

I haven't pinched my nose jumping in the water since I was like 5. What the hell

edit: I guess I don't tend to jump feet first from 10ft up

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop posted:

I haven't pinched my nose jumping in the water since I was like 5. What the hell

The Navy wants to be better safe than sorry.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bradley lacks all self awareness and I can’t fathom how anyone could look at him talk and not want to punch him in the face.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Michael's diving form was a thing of beauty tonight.

edit: oh Christ, Bradley wouldn't know self awareness if it shook his hand and introduced itself to him. I want him to make it to finals and cry when he doesn't win.

Propaganda Machine fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Apr 5, 2018

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

sportsgenius86 posted:

Bradley lacks all self awareness and I can’t fathom how anyone could look at him talk and not want to punch him in the face.

Yeah that's my thinking as well.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Propaganda Machine posted:

I want him to make it to finals and cry when he doesn't win.

I want him to get blindsided right now and get voted off the planet

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ahhh yes that’s the good poo poo right there

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hahaha

:byewhore:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yesssssss

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Dammit :(

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"Good job guys, good luck with the rest of the game" - Some dickhead

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Think this is a bone headed move here but can appreciate the comedy.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I wonder if Bradley is just finding out now from the edit why he was voted out.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lone Goat posted:

Think this is a bone headed move here but can appreciate the comedy.

Ehhhh....I think the only reason to keep him around would be as a goat and I don't think it'd be very pleasant dealing with him for that entire time because you'd always have to let him think he was in control.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

IcePhoenix posted:

I wonder if Bradley is just finding out now from the edit why he was voted out.

He seems like the kind of guy who would see their comments as indicative of why he's smarter and better than them.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hahaha

promo spoiler I'm too 'swa-vay'

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Ehhhh....I think the only reason to keep him around would be as a goat and I don't think it'd be very pleasant dealing with him for that entire time because you'd always have to let him think he was in control.

No, no didn't you hear. If he made it to the merge he would have won the game.

He said so himself. Humbly and politely.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

TMMadman posted:

He's a great goat because he's too stupid to know he has no chance to win and thinks he's a mastermind. I'd much rather tolerate him than work with someone that actively voted against me earlier.

Unless Bradley was on the wrong side of the Dom/Chris divide earlier, then it was right for Dom to vote him out but otherwise I'd have axed Libby no question. not a fuckin chance she stays loyal.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Rarity posted:

Oh my god dude go watch Micronesia. You can thank me later.

I had literally just watched the episode where Ozzy is voted out before watching tonight's episode so it was a nice treat to see the return of the "loving stick" fake idol. The rest of tonight's episode spoiled two other things from Micronesia but I'm sure I'll still enjoy watching it.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Apparently Domenick hosted a viewing party tonight and told people that he threw the immunity challenge to get rid of Bradley, which explains why he jumped into the water like a complete doofus.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Domenick hates Naviti

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
"Can you clear the coffee table so I can set this down" got a good laugh out of me. Y'all live in a shelter.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
To be fair, Malolo has Wendell's island palace. Future seasons should have rewards consisting of getting Wendell to build poo poo for them for an afternoon.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Rarity posted:

Pony: Jacob
Poison: Wendell

Not to pick on you but I was looking at the OP and saw this and had a chuckle.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Fun episode. Neat to see the old toys like The Stick come back. Bradley was annoying so I'm happy to see him go. Wendell continues to be awesome.

Best episode of the last few.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Does this mean the remnants of the burned Malolo flag will be an immunity idol in a future season?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

clown shoes posted:

Does this mean the remnants of the burned Malolo flag will be an immunity idol in a future season?

All the eliminated Malolo will be buried under a unique looking tree and function as a walking talking immunity idol.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Propaganda Machine posted:

Apparently Domenick hosted a viewing party tonight and told people that he threw the immunity challenge to get rid of Bradley, which explains why he jumped into the water like a complete doofus.

That's not a great excuse since it basically came down to throwing.

Also I'm 70% sure that Bradley played it up at least a little for the camera since he's a great potential villain to come back. I think Stephenie has said she's actually had some good heart to hearts with him, and I believe Michael and Bradley hang out outside the game.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's rare for someone to come along that's a big enough dick they get voted out because nobody wants to live with them. God speed :patriot:

Lone Goat posted:

Not to pick on you but I was looking at the OP and saw this and had a chuckle.

:negative:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Zesty posted:

Pony: Wendell

Doing good!

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
That's a tough vote, but I feel like Dom made the wrong choice.

Bradley's a dick but, like others mentioned, he would have been an ideal goat. He also appeared loyal to Dom and provided in-roads to Kellyn and Des. Now maybe those two get sucked up by Team Chris via Angela.

Just trying to make sense of the Dom vs. Chris alliances going forward:

Dom
Chelsea
Wendell
Libby?
Donathan?
Laurel? (via Donathan)

Chris
Angela
Sebastian
Jenna? (via Sebastian)

???
Michael
Kellyn
Des

Hard to say. Who knows what Michael does. Maybe falls back on the Jenna alliance and bro-bonds with Chris and Seb? Kellyn and Des going back to Dom makes some sense, but the Bradley vote might be problematic for that. I'd guess that's how that one shakes out, though.

Thinking the Yanuya tribe is the main X-Factor here. Wendell and Laurel don't seem like "Team Chris" people, but those 5 have been kicking rear end together and maybe that solidifies their bond a bit.

Good season so far with a lot of likable people left!

Vernacular fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Apr 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Or Chris just wins immunity and we'll see if that means either Dom gets voted out or they'll make peace and go after the Malolos instead.

Also Donathan is pretty much a lock for final 6 or something, right? He's super likable and there are way too many people that would go before him.

• Locked thread