Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Nut sweat is dense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

Google Butt posted:

Nut sweat is dense

Has a tendency to congeal.

Mr_Moose
May 4, 2004
this took too long to make

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I only hope more stupid stuff happens.

Could the floor of the cage break? That seems appropriate.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Captain Log posted:

the cage walls crumble and the fighters have to battle their way out like it's Dead Rising

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Did they raise the ppv price recently? Thought it was around 60 but seems to be 65 now.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

kimbo305 posted:

It's just advanced technique, lads

That was the best part of the Mayweather fight, him putting his hands behind his back and Floyd looking at him like he's an idiot.

Captain Log posted:

A lion breaks into the change rooms like the Tsavo man eaters.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Yeah, it's 65 now. Used to be you could get SD for 10 bucks cheaper but my cable provider doesn't seem to offer that anymore

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Soothing Vapors posted:

Yeah, it's 65 now. Used to be you could get SD for 10 bucks cheaper but my cable provider doesn't seem to offer that anymore

Yeah, pretty loving bad timing for a price increase considering all this horseshit.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
The price increase was in for 222, I guess no one bought that event so people are just finding out about it now.

https://twitter.com/FloCombat/status/982754451017609217

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Captain Log posted:

Yeah, pretty loving bad timing for a price increase considering all this horseshit.

The last one I bought was also $65. Might be a 2018 thing maybe?

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Pro tier OP

Zabit is loving fantastic. It's real scary that there's a dude who punches kind of like Thomas Hearns, or at least like a version of Struve who knows he's tall, but who also kicks like Barboza and wrestles like Khabib, all while looking like a gangly intern who gets yelled at in a romantic comedy.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

matrocious posted:

What brand of underwear weighs 0.2lbs? Also, do they need to weigh the exact pair of underwear he was wearing and if so, how did they send said underwear to be weighed?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Apr 8, 2018

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Captain Log posted:

Could the floor of the cage break?

Not on your life my hindu friend!

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Al Ianquinta is for real. I mean hes definitely a real gu y I googled it

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Al Iaquinta is a for real estate agent

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Oops

Tezcatlipoca fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Apr 8, 2018

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Mr_Moose posted:

this took too long to make

Haha! It's perfect, time well spent

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Bundt Cake posted:

i did some independent research and came to the same conclusion. this should be a real interesting fight, between two real people

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Rose-Joanna being a dumb 49-46 is the only normal thing that happened this week.

They really need to quit with the immediate rematches. Give Joanna a tune-up fight to work out those first two rounds of being wired and she would have beaten Rose tonight.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Shumagorath posted:

Rose-Joanna being a dumb 49-46 is the only normal thing that happened this week.

They really need to quit with the immediate rematches. Give Joanna a tune-up fight to work out those first two rounds of being wired and she would have beaten Rose tonight.

I guess that's a question that will have to be answered in the threematch.

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Bundt Cake posted:

I definitely confused him with Platinum Mike whatever his name is before this fight

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Shut up.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I'm having an eye problem. No matter what Khabib wants, I just don't see GSP making 155.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

El Roncho posted:

I'm having an eye problem. No matter what Khabib wants, I just don't see GSP making 155.

He talked it up before the Bisping fight was booked, and apparently he barely or didn't-at-all cut weight for that, but I dunno.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
gsp isnt going to 155, sorry guys

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Shumagorath posted:

If she'd smiled just a few more times after getting clocked in the face, she might have won two rounds.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

gsp pooped himself to death, he aint making 155

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

gsp pooped himself to death, he aint making 155

this was just another step in the ultimate tactical game georges is playing. after he's pooped away enough of himself, he can cut to 155 easy

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

motherfucker nearly killed himself trying to gain 15 pounds, which any goon could do in like a week with no problem. can you imagine if he tried to lose 15?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

motherfucker nearly killed himself trying to gain 15 pounds, which any goon could do in like a week with no problem. can you imagine if he tried to lose 15?

wasn't he in the process of getting to lightweight when they said 'no, wait, bisping'?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/MikeBohnMMA/status/982862456941875200

finally

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
al iaquinta was less effective on the feet than darrel horcher

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

you couldn't let me sleep before you crushed my un-dreamed dreams, GSP?

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/982871140023627776

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

gsp is an absolute nightmare match up for khabib at 155 or 170

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

al iaquinta was less effective on the feet than darrel horcher

to be fair, who can compete with the scorcher????

an older GSP with general health issues might struggle more with Khabib, the prime GSP would merk him.

• Locked thread