Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Someone do the iconic big three Celtics pic with one of them bowing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

DeimosRising posted:

Where the HECK is evan?? Seriously does someone have his email or phone number him not being here for this is criminal

Twitter.com/wash_cloth

Mods and people pretending to be stupid to try and claim moral high ground forever drove him away

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Dejan Bimble posted:

Twitter.com/wash_cloth

Mods and people pretending to be stupid to try and claim moral high ground forever drove him away

bring him back. use your slavic magics for good dejan

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
It feels pretty good to not have Aldridge on the Blazers randomly killing the Spurs anymore.

The Spurs have a very impressive home record. Their road record is the same as the Lakers, they've been bad.

I wonder which is more indicative of their actual strength as a team.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lol th warriors are going to lose in the first round

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Paul Zuvella posted:

Lol th warriors are going to lose in the first round

I will cum

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Dejan Bimble posted:

Twitter.com/wash_cloth

I get it but this is like, exactly his poo poo

Good night of games and now straight into the title fights at UFC 223, heck of a day

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
We won the ball game !!!

E: Russ asked to guard jim at the end of the game RUSS THE REAL MVP

Metapod fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Apr 8, 2018

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Nuggets, Thunder, Pelicans and Spurs all won. loving lol.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Jazz can get the three seed if the win out. They won't but holy poo poo

(they could also still miss the playoffs entirely, somehow)

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Evan moved to reddit, which is more open to declaring things Not Quite Pedophilia, Per Se

Lol

MourningView fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Apr 8, 2018

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

MourningView posted:

Jazz can get the three seed if the win out. They won't but holy poo poo

Lol

Jazz are going to win all their games and Blazers are going to lose all theirs and Blazers are gonna be knocked out of the top 4 in favour of the Spurs.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Memphis plays OKC and Minnesota in their final two which is kinda deflating considering how neck and neck the West has been

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://streamable.com/1sl1m

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Doltos posted:

Memphis plays OKC and Minnesota in their final two which is kinda deflating considering how neck and neck the West has been

We already list to them a couple weeks ago

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Warriors cut Omri Casspi so they could keep Quinn Cook for the playoffs after signinng with them for the minimum because he'd never been in the playoffs. He's not eligible to sign with any other team for the postseason because he wasn't waived by March 3rd

Tragedy

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Cool Buff Man posted:

Warriors cut Omri Casspi so they could keep Quinn Cook for the playoffs after signinng with them for the minimum because he'd never been in the playoffs. He's not eligible to sign with any other team for the postseason because he wasn't waived by March 3rd

Tragedy

Man, people saying Trae Waynes isn't big or athletic enough for the NBA, and Quinn Cook has been playing for the best team in the league. Is any other player as physically small and unathletic? Maybe Tyus Jones?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Cool Buff Man posted:

Tragedy

Casspi should go to the Pelicans next year to resume his bromance with cousins

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dejan Bimble posted:

Man, people saying Trae Waynes isn't big or athletic enough for the NBA, and Quinn Cook has been playing for the best team in the league. Is any other player as physically small and unathletic? Maybe Tyus Jones?

Tyus is decently athletic, just hard to tell sometimes because he's tiny.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Evan was diet Dejan with added racism.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

Cool Buff Man posted:

Tragedy

Man I remember people absolutely making GBS threads on the Pelicans for this exact thing happening last year.

In other Pelicans news I was quite impressed with this win. I know the Warriors were down Curry but we're still down Cousins and the Warriors were significant favorites. Maybe the playoff Rondo meme is real.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Omer was actually pretty decent this year, especially when KD was gone, that's kind of a surprise.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Cool Buff Man posted:

Tragedy

"Sources told ESPN earlier this week that Casspi has inflammation as well as a bone bruise on the side of his right foot that is preventing him from running or jumping."

He wouldn't be useful even if he was playoff eligible.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/cavs/status/982951565853118466
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/982951394230571009
My son turns 23 today

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

lol

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the next opportunity for a five way tie could be tomorrow, if the following happens

Minnesota wins
Denver wins
OKC loses
San Antonio loses
New Orleans loses

let's go chaos!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Victor Oladipo has a steal in 64 straight games.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Athanatos posted:

Victor Oladipo has a steal in 64 straight games.

Yessssssssssss.

All-NBA Defense!

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Is Jonas valanciunas good

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

abuse culture. posted:

kind of but not really but sort of

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009

abuse culture. posted:

he's a pretty decent offensive player but kind of clueless on D. It's pretty frustrating to watch but he's been markedly less frustrating this year.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

abuse culture. posted:

All I know is my heart says maybe

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009
i do believe that if he was the 1 or 2 option on a team he could be like a 25ppg player but lol at an NBA team with JV as the 1 or 2 option

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hes easily the 2nd best lithuanian bigman in the nba

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ghost Dog posted:

hes easily the 2nd best lithuanian bigman in the nba

Sabonis is the first.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

lowly abject turd posted:

i do believe that if he was the 1 or 2 option on a team he could be like a 25ppg player but lol at an NBA team with JV as the 1 or 2 option

What like with the Globetrotters

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:siren: The Philadelphia 76ers have 50 wins :siren:

:chaostrump:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

triple sulk posted:

:siren: The Philadelphia 76ers have 50 wins :siren:

:chaostrump:

And they locked in home court in the first round. This has been a cool season.

e: also im very happy for brett brown. He is the man and he has done a good job

Jota fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Apr 8, 2018

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I can't believe the Bulls are playing Omer Asik with a straight face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
The most important part of the Sixers win today is, of course, that now some Pacers fan on Reddit has to write THE PROCESS on his ballsack in permanent marker

• Locked thread