Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your reaction to Mania?
This poll is closed.
Brilliant! Vince has still got it! 24 8.48%
A disaster! Vince has lost it! 11 3.89%
Eh. 85 30.04%
When does Uncle Paul take over? 92 32.51%
....what's wrong with Ol' Yeller? :ohdear: 71 25.09%
Total: 283 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Abroham Lincoln posted:

He did that for exactly one night and gave a promo about being his own man and then went right back to impersonating poo poo with Axel

Is that when he came out to weird new David Copperfield theme music and gave a heartfelt promo about doing his best despite the guys backstage mocking him and then Miz came out and Sandow acted like a third grader and repeated everything he said in a whiny little voice? Because at that point it was obvious he was always bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I hope Vince smartens Roman up before the rumble match so there won't be any more surprises.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Is that when he came out to weird new David Copperfield theme music and gave a heartfelt promo about doing his best despite the guys backstage mocking him and then Miz came out and Sandow acted like a third grader and repeated everything he said in a whiny little voice? Because at that point it was obvious he was always bad.

Yeah. It was really really bad

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
You guys complain that Wrestlemania is too long. This show is already shaping up to be a solid 6 hours. Do you really want to add 2 more hours of women's matches to it?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao MbS bought himself a wrestlemania

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

At least the Greatest Royal Rumble isn't in the middle of the night for me :v:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

(Lawler) was taken to the hospital, where he had trouble communicating with others and had a high blood pressure rating of 296/145.
:stonk:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hasn't Lawler had like 4 heart attacks too?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Astro7x posted:

You guys complain that Wrestlemania is too long. This show is already shaping up to be a solid 6 hours. Do you really want to add 2 more hours of women's matches to it?

on its own, the human mind can't tell the difference between 6 hours and 14 hours. This is proven

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
so the saudi thing is going to go for ten years? effectively making wrestlemania the go home show for saudi, no women allowed of course

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I had no idea blood pressure could even go that high

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Do it ironically posted:

so the saudi thing is going to go for ten years? effectively making wrestlemania the go home show for saudi, no women allowed of course

Eh, wait two years when the WWE decides to have Zack Ryder and Curt Hawking main event because they can no longer be bothered.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I had no idea blood pressure could even go that high

Does he still drink like 30 coca-colas a day

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
His arteries are full of slamburgers.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Meh, he's had worse.
like having to do a bit with ziggler?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Davros1 posted:

Eh, wait two years when the WWE decides to have Zack Ryder and Curt Hawking main event because they can no longer be bothered.

Now I'm curious about Main Event Ryder and Showstopper Curt.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

https://streamable.com/egxmp

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dolph Ziggler how could you give the King a stroke shame on you

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Holy poo poo WeeLC wasn't an original idea, from the 3/19/01 Observer.

quote:

A group called Wrestling Zone is running basically an ECW reunion show on 4/6 in Danbury, CT with Sandman vs. Sabu in a ladder match, Baldies vs. Doring & Roadkill in a street fight, Missy Hyatt vs. (Gorgeous) George in an evening gown match, Diamond & Dawn Marie vs. Candido & Sytch, Jazz vs. Prodigette in a cage match, a midget tables, ladders and chairs match (something about that sounds so funny and overdone), plus Spike Dudley vs. Guido, Nova vs. Dinero and Bob Backlund vs. Gillberg

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Svensken posted:

I love how we went from Women's (R?)evolution to THE GREATEST ROYAL RUMBLE (no girls allowed) in loving Saudi Arabia. This is some serious tonal whiplash.

The Brands... aren't our friends?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

MassRafTer posted:

Holy poo poo WeeLC wasn't an original idea, from the 3/19/01 Observer.

Bob Backlund vs Gillberg sounds like a match that would be on every indy show in 2018

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Astro7x posted:

There's going to be a 50 man rumble on this show, you could easily cut a match or two to fit a woman's match. You know, if women were allowed to compete.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I actually think they shouldn't run a special PPV in Saudi Arabia at all

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Push El Burrito posted:

His arteries are full of slamburgers.

All those times he plugged sonic or whatever other dumb fast food on Raw are catching up to him.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

The super conservative company trying to keep their political affiliation on the DL while also trying to appear super progressive about women and pro LGBTQ is doing a giant show in a super conservative country. Everybody's got a price.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Boy, is it just me or has Roman, like.

Gotten WAY smaller?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Can’t be suspected of taking “suppliments” anymore, brother.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

The Small Dog.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

his shameful back couldn't carry the burdensome load of all those steroids.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Shouldn't be a huge surprise if you think about it with both with all the callups and WWE taking a deep look at who they do and don't need going forward over the next week as part of the Superstar Shakeup but there's a lot of fear of roster cuts among WWE wrestlers. Over the next 10 days in particular.

^ Not Roman Reigns related but it should be obviously.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

Shouldn't be a huge surprise if you think about it with both with all the callups and WWE taking a deep look at who they do and don't need going forward over the next week as part of the Superstar Shakeup but there's a lot of fear of roster cuts among WWE wrestlers. Over the next 10 days in particular.

alicia fox nooooooo

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

VJeff posted:

Boy, is it just me or has Roman, like.

Gotten WAY smaller?

The tactical vest adds 100 lbs

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

St Evan Echoes posted:

alicia fox nooooooo

Will give details on that situation when she's released.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

I can't believe anyone thought WWE was being sincere about the Women's Revolution and not just doing it because it gets them good press at this particular cultural moment.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh wow, looking at that picture I just realized he ditched the rolex somewhere in the promo. :laffo:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i liked it when she wore the hat leading up to survivor series

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I've seen No Way Jose on wwe television once and I already want him to go away

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Marquis de Pyro posted:

The tactical vest adds 100 lbs
bull poo poo, he wouldn’t be able to stand up if that were true

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

rovert posted:

rovert said roman reigns is being released you heard it here first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

rovert posted:

Will give details on that situation when she's released.

I hate Travis Browne

• Locked thread