Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
dear sirs and ladies,

the linds is back!
mercury and jupiter retrograde have thrown ma' affairs outta wack, and i've been seekin' the tarot's advice

there is no need for me to seek solace alone, so in my spare time i can provide three card readin's upon request

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:28 on Apr 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Weeping Wound's reading is under way

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Lindsey, i have eaten the ceremonial RINO horn and recited the traditional mantras of SmallGovermentSmallBusinessLowTaxesBuildTheWall. I'm ready to know: what does my future hold?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

mercury and jupiter retrograde

I expected Mercury, it's what I mean when I say retro

I need to be more conscious of Jupiter as that's the one where it all went south :doh:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i am dreading my birthday next month :ohdear:

what should i do senator

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Lindsay,

How will my cannabis dispensary fare?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

I expected Mercury, it's what I mean when I say retro

I need to be more conscious of Jupiter as that's the one where it all went south :doh:

to be cont.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

:thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ok that is not good

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

in the past there may have been clarity, joy, and independence
a feeling of ownership of self, and pure freedom
there was a gleeful comfort with oneself as you were surrounded by those who saw your value
it may have been a time of independence, acceptance, freedom and self determination as you pursued your goals whether they might be conventional or unconventional

in the present,
you are experiencing change and transformation
there is a loss taking place of a former order in your life
those things that were familiar are being cut away so something new takes it's place
this change is gradual and can be adapted to, if not it can feel traumatic

In the future, you will be walking into a willing subservience to a cause or directive
it's something that seems pleasurable, but will require a cost
the devil is often associated with the reality of marriage, alcoholism, sexual obsession, and an ambition for power or success

it often represents a desire that once sated will find pleasure in the initial event of satisfaction before it inevitably starts to require more of one, and then offer increasingly less enjoyment in the future

it could be a path taken willingly, a devil's bargain, a short term risk taken for possible long term gain

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i am dreading my birthday next month :ohdear:

what should i do senator

to be continued...

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Lyndsey, last time I asked you for career advice and now I have a job I love that pays me well and am living in a beach front apartment.

Can you give me advice for where to go on holiday at Christmas?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Is daily exposure to the sola busca detrimental to my health?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I love tarot readings. This is awesome.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

drag me graham-senpai~

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

to be continued...

in the past you were self reliant, and independent
you were able to protect your personal space, keep at bay those who might interfere and pursue your own goals
your independence and self reliance may have even been the source of your personal comforts, freedoms, and self knowledge
your ability to set boundaries and keep toxicity at a distance fed your progress, your sense of identity, and ability to tend to your own affairs
you may have sought your own counsel, and advice in times of confusion

near your birthday,
you may find a relationship,
whether that be of friendship or more, is deepening
initially they may have provided concrete interests in common, whether it be a shared taste in food, mutual talents, or other pleasurable activities

it suited you to see this person when you saw them, but recently a burgeoning friendship has emerged

you are in the initial stages of finding out whether you can trust one another or understand one another's perspective

it is the crush stage, the new friend stage, or the initial phases of a new relationship stage

this turning of a new leaf is exciting, and may find you both being alot more shy about this new found bond then you should be

in the future, you may find yourself pulled in two directions
a sense of defensiveness may make it difficult for you to accept new individuals in your life
you may find yourself resorting to meditation and prolonged silence as you work on the inner conflicts you experience about trusting new people
you will find yourself unable to talk about your defenses, and so you will slip into a truce state where nothing moves forward though nothing ends

you will travel into yourself as you weigh whether letting someone in is something that is deserving of your trust, and vulnerability as you open yourself up, and give of yourself

advice: you should throw a small gathering and invite those who are important to you; you may find yourself feeling more fulfilled by the end of the evening

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:27 on Apr 11, 2018

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Lindsey, i have eaten the ceremonial RINO horn and recited the traditional mantras of SmallGovermentSmallBusinessLowTaxesBuildTheWall. I'm ready to know: what does my future hold?

yours is on the way!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

to be cont.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
put me down for a vernal reading pls Lindz tyia Sen

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I'd like a reading senator

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
hey rhino

i would only like to know, if i will ever manage to smoke weed again?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
senator graham,

please give me a reading. i need advice on love.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
i'll take a reading

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

in the past you were self reliant, and independent
you were able to protect your personal space, keep at bay those who might interfere and pursue your own goals
your independence and self reliance may have even been the source of your personal comforts, freedoms, and self knowledge
your ability to set boundaries and keep toxicity at a distance fed your progress, your sense of identity, and ability to tend to your own affairs
you may have sought your own counsel, and advice in times of confusion

near your birthday,
you may find a relationship,
whether that be of friendship or more, is deepening
initially they may have provided concrete interests in common, whether it be a shared taste in food, mutual talents, or other pleasurable activities

it suited you to see this person when you saw them, but recently a burgeoning friendship has emerged

you are in the initial stages of finding out whether you can trust one another or understand one another's perspective

it is the crush stage, the new friend stage, or the initial phases of a new relationship stage

this turning of a new leaf is exciting, and may find you both being alot more shy about this new found bond then you should be

in the future, you may find yourself pulled in two directions
a sense of defensiveness may make it difficult for you to accept new individuals in your life
you may find yourself resorting to meditation and prolonged silence as you work on the inner conflicts you experience about trusting new people
you will find yourself unable to talk about your defenses, and so you will slip into a truce state where nothing moves forward though nothing ends

you will travel into yourself as you weigh whether letting someone in is something that is deserving of your trust, and vulnerability as you open yourself up, and give of yourself

advice: you should throw a small gathering and invite those who are important to you; you may find yourself feeling more fulfilled by the end of the evening
danke schön hon

holy poo poo a party :vince: such a loser the possibility completely slipped my mind :thunk:

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
i'm gonna walk in here and ask the cards if i should smoke more weed

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

in the past you were travelling forward at a healthy velocity in terms of progress in your life
you were racing towards victory with single minded focus and little else mattered
you raced towards your goals with little regard for anything else and in this you learned personal fortitude and strength

you learned about your appetites, goals, and desires, and the degree to which you will follow these to the detriment of anything else

your anxiety on the other hand interfered
you had a lack of self confidence and faith in yourself
you doubted yourself and your abilities and you may have even felt guilt about the degree to which you may have achieved your successes while others didn't

at this point you are beginning to collect the first in a long series of rewards for your hard work
you may find yourself unusually independent as well as able to care for yourself and your specific needs
this self reliance is hard earned though it may appear easy
you may even be imprisoned by the demands of others so that you may carefully tend this fragile independence
in the future, you will find independence, self reliance, and perhaps even the joy of the independent relationship

one in which you need not live together or even spend that much time together as long as you share the joy of each other's company routinely

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

please do a reading for your brouse from another house paul ryan

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

danke schön hon

holy poo poo a party :vince: such a loser the possibility completely slipped my mind :thunk:

thank you :3:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Martin Random posted:

Lindsay,

How will my cannabis dispensary fare?

to be cont.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Ty for ur prognistication lindsey, these are always fun

At yhe very least, its saved me some money, since ive decided i've sacrificed enough goats, since no more r necessary

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Ty for ur prognistication lindsey, these are always fun

At yhe very least, its saved me some money, since ive decided i've sacrificed enough goats, since no more r necessary

throw one in fo' me; i have ma' concerns about the 2018 midterms

thank you :beerpal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

at first it will require a lot of effort to maintain the dispensary

it will also be lucrative in time due to a well established knowledge of the product

there will be a mastery of the product that will bring quiet attention to your store and will help you maintain your success in the community

there will be a need to strike a balance to maintain an equilibrium between running the business, and maintaining profits;
profits and expenses will need your careful attention to maintain success

it will be important to make the most of one's limitations; remain aware of inevitable problems; prepare for accidents, and to maintain patience and steady focus to maintain a delicate balance in order to ensure future success

in the future you will be hit with sudden change
it will be important to reexamine beliefs that seemed fixed and immovable
sudden success can be as disorienting as sudden loss
in the future you will need to adapt quickly to sudden changes that catch you off guard
adaptability in the face of quickly changing circumstances will help maintain the success of the dispensary

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Enlighten me with your dark arts

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
just gently caress my poo poo up

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Byolante posted:

Lyndsey, last time I asked you for career advice and now I have a job I love that pays me well and am living in a beach front apartment.

Can you give me advice for where to go on holiday at Christmas?

thank you
it's nice to hear good news :3: :kimchi:
:dance:

to be cont.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

thank you
it's nice to hear good news :3: :kimchi:
:dance:

to be cont.

recently you have been looking at your options and letting your thoughts run away with you at the different options available
you have been fantasizing about holidaying and may have over represented to yourself the fun you will have doing certain things on vacation

there was a romance to the idea of finally getting to take a break and you have been seduced at the idea of taking any number of different trips to different places as subconsciously the fantasy of the thing is far better than the reality
an opportunity to take time off can easily turn into bathrobe and netflix time that is swallowed into thin air

in the future you will patiently watch for economical choices for vacationing that may challenge you
you may want to be able to walk, explore and take hidden paths where you vacation
all at a reasonable price
you will want to be near nature and able to explore it's unknown corners in order to come face to face with what you enjoy
it will also take you from the familiar and well known and therefore allow you to be more adventurous on vacation

you may want an air bnb or bed and breakfast that's a little out of the way and close to nature
you will want to have access to good food though because the knight of pentacles is definitely a future gourmand

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 10:26 on Apr 26, 2018

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Is daily exposure to the sola busca detrimental to my health?

to be cont.

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:55 on Apr 19, 2018

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

no,

however, according to the meaning in sola busca terms you may have bigger problems than the deck

this deck was used by italian aristocracy in the middle ages and so reflects that mindset in it's meanings

this card suggests you should keep your eyes peeled because you may not be noticing the ways in which you are being taken advantage of
this card suggests that someone is profiting off of something that was coming to you and that you should keep vigilant if you want to prevent this

so, if this resonates with you, this deck is helpful, if not it's contributing to an unnecessary state of paranoia instead

if it's the former it's good for your health, because it's acting as an effective early warning system; however, if it's the latter it's a deck that does not suit these times, and is therefore encouraging unnecessary paranoia, in addition to useless feelings of mistrust

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 09:06 on Apr 19, 2018

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Feranon posted:

drag me graham-senpai~

to be cont.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

no,

however, according to the meaning in sola busca terms you may have bigger problems than the deck

this deck was used by italian aristocracy in the middle ages and so reflects that mindset in it's meanings

this card suggests you should keep your eyes peeled because you may not be noticing the ways in which you are being taken advantage of
this card suggests that someone is profiting off of something that was coming to you and that you should keep vigilant if you want to prevent this

so, if this resonates with you, this deck is helpful, if not it's contributing to an unnecessary state of paranoia instead

if it's the former it's good for your health, because it's acting as an effective early warning system; however, if it's the latter it's a deck that does not suit these times, and is therefore encouraging unnecessary paranoia, in addition to useless feelings of mistrust

Hah. Thanks for the effort friend. Early warning system is a fine way to describe it. I was very taken with the Peter Mark Adams book if you’ve considered reading it.

• Locked thread